April 24, 2024, 09:36:01 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Ooh nice, yeah i'm just flickering through different champions til i like one i'm comfortable with once i got a couple set champs i like then i'll work on loadouts or whatever it is ha.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

spiderstar

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 02, 2014, 12:26:03 AM
Ooh nice, yeah i'm just flickering through different champions til i like one i'm comfortable with once i got a couple set champs i like then i'll work on loadouts or whatever it is ha.

Try to learn champions that fill certain roles.
Idk if you know this already but there are certain positions in League that lead to success in game.

Top, Mid, Adc, Support, and Jungle.

I would try to learn at least 2-3 characters in each role that you feel pretty comfortable in.  Take advantage of the free champions and try to play every single champ.  Find some that really suit your playstyle and then get really good at em. 

KillerPig

Quote from: spiderstar on May 01, 2014, 02:26:17 AM
No one plays NA except for VFS_LEGEND, Oreos, and I think some other scrub.
me
oreos
fear
asmit

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FalseProphet

May 02, 2014, 02:18:39 PM #978 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:26:18 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: spiderstar on May 02, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 02, 2014, 12:26:03 AM

Try to learn champions that fill certain roles.
Idk if you know this already but there are certain positions in League that lead to success in game.

Top, Mid, Adc, Support, and Jungle.

I would try to learn at least 2-3 characters in each role that you feel pretty comfortable in.  Take advantage of the free champions and try to play every single champ.  Find some that really suit your playstyle and then get really good at em.  

Yeah still not quite understanding each role atm. I see that people obviously shout out what role they want to do before starting. Then i tend to just adapt as i play with what i think's best.

Did see a list, but so far i've sort of done this for roles.

top: warwick, fiora
mid: nidalee
Ad carry: Sivir
jungle: warwick, master yi,

undecided: Annie, Ash, Diana, Garen, Ryze.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

annie is a mid, she can be used as a supp too

ashe is an adc only

diana specializes in mid but she can be taken into the jungle (not amazing)

garen is a top laner only, jung possible but not very good, worse than diana

ryze goes top and mid
DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

Quote from: Yz on May 02, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

ashe is an adc only

ryze goes top and mid

Thanks. Would i be right in saying adc, support goes down bottom? top lane is mainly for bruisers (high-mage, but depending on the team), and then mage is mid with the choice of giving support to either top or bottom lanes.

So this would be a good choice to follow when picking champs and roles?

top: warwick, fiora, garen, ryze
mid: nidalee, annie, diana, ryze
Ad carry: Sivir, annie, ashe
jungle: warwick, master yi, diana (crap)
support: Annie

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 02, 2014, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: Yz on May 02, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

ashe is an adc only

ryze goes top and mid

Thanks. Would i be right in saying adc, support goes down bottom? top lane is mainly for bruisers (high-mage, but depending on the team), and then mage is mid with the choice of giving support to either top or bottom lanes.

So this would be a good choice to follow when picking champs and roles?

top: warwick, fiora, garen, ryze
mid: nidalee, annie, diana, ryze
Ad carry: Sivir, annie, ashe
jungle: warwick, master yi, diana (crap)
support: Annie

they are all correct except annie adc, annie can't be played adc.
everything marked red is what i do not recommend you to learn, instead focus on the other champions because this is already quite a lot ;P
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yz

adc and supp goes bot lane yeah

adcs all build attack damage so someone like annie wouldn't be possible to use as an adc correctly, she scales with magic dmg (ability power)

top lane is for beefy champs, ryze gets pretty tanky so he fits it. mid is generally for mages but also works great for mobile assassins like zed and talon who are both AD (attack dmg, physical dmg) so they can roam around the map very quickly to help out lanes

agreed with ian as warwick is hard to learn in top and diana is a difficult champ to perform well with
DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

May 02, 2014, 03:50:08 PM #983 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:55:15 AM by FalseProphet
Yeah well managed to play better with Annie this last match considering, that i knew what i was doing more in my role as support, yeah it's only bot matches atm. But getting the hang of it.

Nidalee is so op when she transforms. The fact it takes up no mana either, and it's just about waiting on cooldown so just need a good build for her now.

All my champs changed once i went to a pvp match. So need to get used to the new ones i got. Loving Jinx atm, she's my favourite just running down bottom with support. Always is easy and good fun against bots, and was a laugh in pvp also.

Xx Itz Ian

Atm you have no champions unlocked so you can only play the 7 free of the weeks.
There are different priced champs

450 ip
1350 ip
3150 ip
4800 ip
6300 ip

When you go to the shop to the champions category you can unlock a champion forever if you have enough ip (influence points)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 03, 2014, 09:16:55 AM
Atm you have no champions unlocked so you can only play the 7 free of the weeks.
There are different priced champs

450 ip
1350 ip
3150 ip
4800 ip
6300 ip

When you go to the shop to the champions category you can unlock a champion forever if you have enough ip (influence points)

Yeah saving up atm, as not sure which champ i'm going to buy. As it's partly to do with how op the champ is, but then it's also down to who uses it, and how you use it. So going to try decide wisely ha, got 2274ip atm. Just been playing against bots being lazy will go into pvp if you're coming on today?

HyperShadic6

Falseprophet, what's your IGN?

FalseProphet

KillerPig

if anyone is on euw and na add me
name is KillerPig1337 on both

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FalseProphet

Quote from: KillerPig on May 04, 2014, 06:42:07 PM
if anyone is on euw and na add me
name is KillerPig1337 on both

Added.

So yeah feeling for some new champs. Come up with a list i like after looking at skills and stats. Tell me if it's just not worth learning to use them if anything please so i'm not wasting my ip's.

Assasains:
Shaco, Xin Zhao, Twisted Fate, Pantheon, Poppy, Katarina, Irelia, Talon, Zed.

Fighter:
Vi, Darius, Hecarim, Riven, Urgot, Udyr,

Tank i'm unsure atm, as i seem to just suck as a tank.

Mage:
Elise, Syndra, Brand, Rumble, LeBlanc, Fiddlesticks, Morgana, Heimerdinger

Marksman:
Lucian, Quin, Tristana, Teemo, Twitch, Corki, Caitlyn, Vayne.

Support:
Lulu, Thresh, Nami, Karma, Nidalee, Zilean, Kayle, Janna, Sona.

Just main list of wanted characters. In ascending order which should i aim for first? and which should i just give up and not bother with? Thanks for the help in advance.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-