March 29, 2024, 05:06:12 AMLatest Member: podo7773
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:08:18 AM by Allie
We will be removing Transformation coupons from the shop following the interface update on Sunday/Monday.

You may discuss here, but make sure to choose your BOT type before it's too late. They'll only be available in Zylon Shop/other players now.

xb0ss31x

So if i buy it now, and can i keep the item in my account? Just like White Knight Trans ?

zomniethe4

Zom

Godz

Rebuck

what is the point of this so we cant change anymore. Why is change a bot type.

Purple

Everyone buy trans coupons now, cause they're gonna raise in price.

^**** im special xd

Selene

Cooky

This cant be happening.. There must be some mistake. Trans coupons are an important part of the game and requiring them to be purchased with real money is a very bad thing for the game and is going to piss off everyone including me. Is ZG obsessed with money or something? Thats the only reasoning i can see for this. Considering TCs cost a steep price of 100k, the only ones who could really afford them was members anyway. This is a really bad decision by ZG in my opinion and will overshadow and put a dark cloud over the interface update.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on April 19, 2013, 01:45:08 AM
This cant be happening.. There must be some mistake. Trans coupons are an important part of the game and requiring them to be purchased with real money is a very bad thing for the game and is going to piss off everyone including me. Is ZG obsessed with money or something? Thats the only reasoning i can see for this. Considering TCs cost a steep price of 100k, the only ones who could really afford them was members anyway. This is a really bad decision by ZG in my opinion and will overshadow and put a dark cloud over the interface update.

learn2live with one type of bot.

or make another account and get it to max

^**** im special xd

VirusInject

IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Purple

^**** im special xd

Allie

Have you no pride in your BOT? Of course not, cause you're from the generation of swapping whenever you please.
Back in the original version of this game, to swap once costed 20USD. As of Monday, it'll cost 2.5USD, not including all the TCs that'll be available in-game.

I am a surge and I'm proud of it. I leveled a surge and it's never gone ram or patch. I surge in sector, I surge in base, I surge in pvp. Your opinion is duly noted, but 100% of staff members agreed that it's for the betterment of the game to support actually putting thought into what BOT you enter battle with. If you want a surge, level a surge. If you want a ram, level a ram. I have other plans for coins than this.

MagicXR

Good thing I get payed 50k coins on Sunday LMFAO

Selene

Make two more accounts? Buy from Zylon shop or players.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-