March 28, 2024, 09:53:51 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicXR

owait what about people with E sets lol

cooky

KillerPig

have 2 stashes full of trans coupons get mad

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Allie what you said was kind of irrelavent because since creating my bot i have always been loyal to patch, the only times i switched was to show someone how an E set looked on surge or ram. If someone is selling an E part (or any part thats not the correct bot type) it takes 3 TCs to change it to the one you want, thats a steep price to pay especially now that its going to cost real money. This is going to heavily affect the market as well.

Cooky

Please replace `irrelavent` with `funny because its not true` on my last post

Cooky

it would be better if we could link accounts with membership together so that, if u did want to `level a ram` you wouldnt need to buy membership for that account as well. No one is going to buy membership on 3 seperate accounts and they shouldnt be expected to.

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

war_lord159

Prices of TCs will increase...

and in a few months even higher since it will ran out if no one buys for Zylon Shop  :o

then it will be expensive changing armor types like from ram to surge or patch.

but if the other updates are very nice then it will be alright then  :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Allie

Quote from: war_lord159 on April 19, 2013, 06:24:51 AM

and in a few months even higher since it will ran out if no one buys for Zylon Shop  :o

but if the other updates are very nice then it will be alright then  :)

Literally 20-30k zylon coins are bought every week. A TC will cost 250 on update. 50$ can get you 22 trans coupons. I'm sure they'll still be around, just for a higher street price for those who choose to obtain it from other players.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2013, 06:30:21 AM

and in a few months even higher since it will ran out if no one buys for Zylon Shop  :o

but if the other updates are very nice then it will be alright then  :)

Literally 20-30k zylon coins are bought every week. A TC will cost 250 on update. 50$ can get you 22 trans coupons. I'm sure they'll still be around, just for a higher street price for those who choose to obtain it from other players.

I'm gonna have to stick it out so I can sell mine expensively.....to make up for the fact that I bought a TC for 1m coins by accident >.<

Is this update on Sunday/Monday actual content, or just an update to the engine/platform/whatever?

Not pants

war_lord159

Quote from: Thornz on April 19, 2013, 06:34:12 AM
Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2013, 06:30:21 AM

and in a few months even higher since it will ran out if no one buys for Zylon Shop  :o

but if the other updates are very nice then it will be alright then  :)

I'm gonna have to stick it out so I can sell mine expensively.....to make up for the fact that I bought a TC for 1m coins by accident >.<

Is this update on Sunday/Monday actual content, or just an update to the engine/platform/whatever?

oh then it will be no problem then if thats how many ZCs bought by players per week.... maybe only the higher price but since i dont use TCs often its fine for me  :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Thornz

Quote from: Danniieeooo on April 19, 2013, 06:37:35 AM
I've never actually understood why people change bot types. I've always loved my ram. Can anyone actually explain to me in PM why people change bot type so much? I'd appreciate it, might understand people's unhappiness more :P
I don't have a problem with their removal but others do D:

Simple.  Some ppl like using different bot types for different maps (patch for 228, ram for 172 and 239, surge for speed, etc.)  Or when switching game modes (PvP vs Sector).  I personally like ram the best and haven't switched since lv 150.  I bought a bunch of TCs anyway though, just so I can sell them laterz xD

So I rly could care less that they're removing them.  Plus, I have 2 lv 221's, so I'll prolly keep one ram and one surge, just for fun...

Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: Danniieeooo on April 19, 2013, 06:54:05 AM
I said PM but ah well, thanks thornz :)
I just do every map with ram XD I remember only choosing it because it was pink :3
Removing TC's aint actually a big deal then imo O.o

Yeah, I think the only person pissed is Cooky really xD  And I didn't feel like my answer merited a PM, since it wasn't very complicated.  I agree, removal of TCs = no biggie

Not pants

Cooky

i suppose i have overeacted a little (what a surprise), i mean, its not going to effect my events or anything. Cant wait to see the interface update!

Bombz

I'm not even gunna complain lol

*walks away and buys TC*

Lonn

IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-