March 28, 2024, 12:36:27 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Quote from: spiderstar on April 22, 2013, 10:57:59 PM
Let's get back on topic guys.
I think the removal of TC's is a good idea since it makes people appreciate the bot type they have instead of just switching back and forth from ram for sector to surge to pvp and patch to bvb.

I agree. That's how it was in BOTS, and I never minded...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

MagicXR

Quote from: spiderstar on April 22, 2013, 10:57:59 PM
Let's get back on topic guys.
I think the removal of TC's is a good idea since it makes people appreciate the bot type they have instead of just switching back and forth from ram for sector to surge to pvp and patch to bvb.
Amen.

Godz

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 22, 2013, 11:29:49 PM
Why is everyone comparing BOTS to BC? They are not alike. In BC you should be able to switch when you feel like. It's not like its free to switch.

We're not comparing BC to BOTS, we're just saying Bots did have a point when making TC's hard to get.
Being able to choose your bot type in the beginning of the game completely ruins the point if you can just switch it any time you want.  A player should be able to level up a ram/patch/surge to 172/221 w/o the need to change your bot type.  A person doesn't HAVE to be a surge to pvp or HAVE to be a ram to sector.  You can easily pvp as a ram or sector with a surge.  No one appreciates the bot they have anymore and just thinks they can take advantage of a TC anytime they want.
If you w

*MaTr1x*

April 23, 2013, 02:50:22 AM #94 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:52:32 AM by *MaTr1x*
I have the same opinion as spiderstar. :)
Be who you are,no matter what!

cybercjt

bitching or not it will still be implemented and it will be a good update ++++++++
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

admins need to make more money  ::)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Meta

lol using trans coupons to sell for real money, just goes to show how poor this game has gotten. might as well just get coins using real money

Epic xD

Quote from: Meta on May 01, 2013, 11:11:46 PM
lol using trans coupons to sell for real money, just goes to show how poor this game has gotten. might as well just get coins using real money
lool, they could've just made them more expensive if they wanted to make them harder to get. .-.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Allie

jesus christ i knew you were a ***got now, but now im embarrassed to have ever called you a friend wtf.
how retarded have u gotten, have u drunk an excessive amount of bleach in the past 2 years?

hawk5005

Quote from: Epic xD on May 01, 2013, 11:53:12 PM
lool, they could've just made them more expensive if they wanted to make them harder to get. .-.
If I'm not mistaken that already happened once. Didn't help much.

Cooky

eco999

Ramk1ng

I still think this update deserves a nice +1 but there still are some flaws with it wich i already spoke to staff or w/e

The fact that changing bot type is to hard to get i just realized is for low lvls not good actually. I think that people who play boutcheetah and are new to the community don't know what's best or what they like. Maybe a nice adition would be that when u reach lvl 100 u get the possibility to change from bot type once again just like when u start the game?

speedy101

last i looked this isnt bots guys this is suppose to be the better game with the majority interests over all
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

medchiller

It may not be BOTS but if the Admins feel as if the game needed this change the it's what's best for the game. Maybe how it was in BOTS was the right way, we don't have to have everything different from BOTS.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-