April 19, 2024, 11:27:03 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

KillerPig

wont the update kinda be useless for a while if everyone is stocking up on 10+ tcs

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
wont the update kinda be useless for a while if everyone is stocking up on 10+ tcs
No. Trans coupons are 100k coins and lots of players are buying them so meaning players are spending coins.

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 19, 2013, 09:31:23 PM
I bet this is a troll. Probably Allie's way of getting people to waste a lot of coins and gigas so it will be gone from the game.

Purple

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 19, 2013, 11:37:33 PM
By far the stupid ****ing thing ever. You guys are really that damn money hungry. $2.50 to change bot type. Ha, **** this game.

yet you dont bitch about them selling 1/2 the game.

5.50 to experience 172+, is bullshit. IT gives you a direct advantage in every game mode for money. $2.50 to change bot type, which is a bonus, and isn't needed to experience the game.

Dont be stupid and go **** your self

^**** im special xd

Purple

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 19, 2013, 11:54:47 PM
Quote from: Purple on April 19, 2013, 11:45:38 PM
By far the stupid ****ing thing ever. You guys are really that damn money hungry. $2.50 to change bot type. Ha, **** this game.

5.50 to experience 172+, is bullshit. IT gives you a direct advantage in every game mode for money. $2.50 to change bot type, which is a bonus, and isn't needed to experience the game.

wow look an internet troll

wow look someone that's new to the internet.

What I said isn't 'trolling'. I simply pointed out your stupidity and told you to **** off.

^**** im special xd

Purple

Quote from: Paroxysm on April 20, 2013, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: Purple on April 19, 2013, 11:56:25 PM
Quote from: Paroxysm on April 19, 2013, 11:54:47 PM
Quote from: Purple on April 19, 2013, 11:45:38 PM

wow look an internet troll

wow look someone that's new to the internet.

What I said isn't 'trolling'. I simply pointed out your stupidity and told you to **** off.
wow thats hurtful
you fail hard bro

You "fail hard" by thinking it's wrong to charge for something that's a luxury. Final post on this topic.

^**** im special xd

Selene

Both of you shut up. If you want to argue with each other do it elsewhere.

Delta

So after the update, how much gigas will cost the trans from other players?

VirusInject

Quote from: Delta on April 20, 2013, 06:58:59 AM

I dont know but i have 2 and a half stashes full of them :D
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

cybercjt

Well Allie said transforming you're bot will cost 2.5$ so it's up to you how you price them
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

VirusInject

Quote from: Selene on April 19, 2013, 10:50:37 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on April 19, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
No. Trans coupons are 100k coins and lots of players are buying them so meaning players are spending coins.

i just realized something... what if they are doing this so people will use up all their coins because they have something else they are implementing with coins on the new update... oooooohhhhh shit... secret possibly revealed.?!

VirusInject

Quote from: cybercjt on April 20, 2013, 07:30:11 AM
Well Allie said transforming you're bot will cost 2.5$ so it's up to you how you price them

well technically. membership is worth 5.50 and costs 50-60mill gigas so TC will be worth around 25-35 mill each.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2013, 06:30:21 AM
Literally 20-30k zylon coins are bought every week. A TC will cost 250 on update. 50$ can get you 22 trans coupons. I'm sure they'll still be around, just for a higher street price for those who choose to obtain it from other players.
TC in Zylon Shop  costs 150 ZC now, so i assume you'll update it to 250 ZC, or you made a typo (which i doubt).
Also, if possible, i would like you to post on this thread, after the removal, how many TC's were bought beforehand in-game, during the past week. (not sure if u can check that)

My opinion about this update: i don't really care, i always loved surge more then anything, and for people hating, just think about how many TC's will still be ingame, and also, 2.5$ is nothing. so don't go all 'zylon is money-hungry' etc. Just embrace the staff team and updates they give you all.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Selene

Quote from: Madprox on April 20, 2013, 08:53:38 AM
Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2013, 06:30:21 AM
Literally 20-30k zylon coins are bought every week. A TC will cost 250 on update. 50$ can get you 22 trans coupons. I'm sure they'll still be around, just for a higher street price for those who choose to obtain it from other players.
TC in Zylon Shop  costs 150 ZC now, so i assume you'll update it to 250 ZC, or you made a typo (which i doubt).
Also, if possible, i would like you to post on this thread, after the removal, how many TC's were bought beforehand in-game, during the past week. (not sure if u can check that)

My opinion about this update: i don't really care, i always loved surge more then anything, and for people hating, just think about how many TC's will still be ingame, and also, 2.5$ is nothing. so don't go all 'zylon is money-hungry' etc. Just embrace the staff team and updates they give you all.
250 is correct.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-