April 26, 2024, 04:36:30 PMLatest Member: onefungi420
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Sounds fine to me, can't wait to see what you guys are plannin' :)

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Selene

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 19, 2013, 09:21:42 AM
This is the way I make gigas..great.

-.-
And it will still be the way to make gigas. The prices of Trans coupons will go up, I promise you that.

Bombz

Quote from: Selene on April 19, 2013, 09:32:31 AM

-.-
And it will still be the way to make gigas. The prices of Trans coupons will go up, I promise you that.

>:D

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on April 19, 2013, 09:32:31 AM

-.-
it will be limited though, as before I could just buy like 40 at a time -.- It will be harder to buy
#1 Marketplace Seller

Experiences

Nothing more fun that buy like 23 of ilovemoneys tc's before he sees this ;) Well im okay with it aswell since i love surge and allways will stay surge i have no problem with this at all :)

Can't wait for the new updates! :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

ilovemoney

Quote from: Experiences on April 19, 2013, 09:47:34 AM
Nothing more fun that buy like 23 of ilovemoneys tc's before he sees this ;) Well im okay with it aswell since i love surge and allways will stay surge i have no problem with this at all :)

everyone has -.- GRR
#1 Marketplace Seller

war_lord159

Quote from: Experiences on April 19, 2013, 09:47:34 AM

I think i bought 1 page of TCs for ilovemoney or 20 to be exact :D
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Frith

Well I always end up spending way to much on tc's juat for the fact there so easy to get so i guess this will same me some money  ::)

loewe98

Allie want's more Cash so she removed TC's from the shop...  ::)

This is ****ing commercial.....

GreenDish

Quote from: Cooky on April 19, 2013, 01:45:08 AM
This cant be happening.. There must be some mistake. Trans coupons are an important part of the game and requiring them to be purchased with real money is a very bad thing for the game and is going to piss off everyone including me. Is ZG obsessed with money or something? Thats the only reasoning i can see for this. Considering TCs cost a steep price of 100k, the only ones who could really afford them was members anyway. This is a really bad decision by ZG in my opinion and will overshadow and put a dark cloud over the interface update.

I agree alot on this because what about those people that cant afford it  i need 71K more to get a trans coupon and i cant get it fast enough if you guys are gonna remove it atleast gift everyone one then remove it i mean gosh  i would take -300 rep off the game for this

Thornz

Quote from: GreenDish on April 19, 2013, 02:55:31 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 19, 2013, 01:45:08 AM
This cant be happening.. There must be some mistake. Trans coupons are an important part of the game and requiring them to be purchased with real money is a very bad thing for the game and is going to piss off everyone including me. Is ZG obsessed with money or something? Thats the only reasoning i can see for this. Considering TCs cost a steep price of 100k, the only ones who could really afford them was members anyway. This is a really bad decision by ZG in my opinion and will overshadow and put a dark cloud over the interface update.

I agree alot on this because what about those people that cant afford it  i need 71K more to get a trans coupon and i cant get it fast enough if you guys are gonna remove it atleast gift everyone one then remove it i mean gosh  i would take -300 rep off the game for this

It's not really that big a deal.  Mostly just a way for ppl with money to make more money xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

Spam posts have been removed - Bombz, Z & ILoveMoney.

hur9

Hope its for the winged arny update or someshit like that

lara538

Soo we are going to use coins with what now? o.O

Hope Yz buys all tcs he can cuz why some1 would want millions of coins? to buy hundred of 1yr items?...
Coins have basically no use now. Maybe only to sell 1 yr items to low lvs for some million gigas and some Lucky auras...

Ill start trying to trade my hallo 3 pcs and 2 E sets with some1 that has the patch version...

Btw 40x2,50$= 100$ 40 tcs is basically PERM MEMBERSHIP HUAHUAHUAHUAHEU
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-