April 20, 2024, 04:24:37 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - April 23rd 2013

Updates - April 23rd 2013

Started by Santa, April 23, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

April 23, 2013, 03:55:06 AM #15 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:14:26 AM by spiderstar
Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 23, 2013, 03:52:57 AM
Is trans coupons removed?

Not from the shop physically, but they are disabled so you can't buy them.

Edit:
Also, to confirm anyone's suspicions you cannot get coins from PvP, BvB, or Survival. 

Meteor

Glad to see the update coming to fruition.
Also it was a pleasure for me helping out with stuff. ;)

(click to show/hide)

Frith

I'm confused, so you cant get any coins now other than trade? what happened when no one has any mroe coins?  :-X

Nice update though  :)

Thornz

Quote from: Frith on April 23, 2013, 05:09:47 AM
I'm confused, so you cant get any coins now other than trade? what happened when no one has any mroe coins?  :-X

They're trying to get rid of a bunch of the coins in game. Once most of the coins are gone, they will bring coins back...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

zid_master

Quote from: Thornz on April 23, 2013, 05:40:25 AM
I'm confused, so you cant get any coins now other than trade? what happened when no one has any mroe coins?  :-X

They're trying to get rid of a bunch of the coins in game. Once most of the coins are gone, they will bring coins back...

is this true..? if yes.. its ok then.. :)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

ilovemoney

Also so new players are stuffed? They can't even buy wings or flags?
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

war_lord159

low levels cant buy coins now right?

so now they will be even weaker  :-\
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

cybercjt

Quote from: Danniieeooo on April 23, 2013, 06:26:36 AM
So how do I get the coins to buy charge 2 now :c I want rankings in sector hard and now it aint gonna happen :'(
PvP/BvB? I dunno if you can get coins there
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

war_lord159

Quote from: cybercjt on April 23, 2013, 06:29:09 AM
Quote from: Danniieeooo on April 23, 2013, 06:26:36 AM
So how do I get the coins to buy charge 2 now :c I want rankings in sector hard and now it aint gonna happen :'(
PvP/BvB? I dunno if you can get coins there

cant get in PvP and BvB
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Ramk1ng

I kinda disagree with the fact that coin gain are totally removed,   BC can use some new players and it wouldn't harm the community if it did. But removing coins makes everything 10 times harder for them.

Ever thought about luck? probably 8/10 lvl 221 rooms who grind say luck only but since people can't buy that they get kicked. They need to do then most of it by their selves and decide to quit again since its so hard. That also brings me to a suggestion allot of people don't understand something every now and then. Why not make a general question box in-game where a staff member can answer it? the answer will be received then in-game because not 24/7 staff members can be online.  Its also kinda sneaky what u guys said about removing tc since every1 spended their last coins on them so now nobody has any anymore.

Other updates looked awesome espaccialy the tick boxes in the rooms.

Great work!

frozenflame2

April 23, 2013, 07:56:23 AM #25 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:58:25 AM by frozenflame2
I agree with Ramk1ng. The fact you are removing coins is going to hit the community and new players really hard.
Don't be suprised if you suddenly lose a lot of players once they run out of coins.

Most people I know ONLY play here because you can get coins, thats the fun part, not like real bots where you have to buy them...

Well, this is probably all part of some big economic Illuminati plan that I don't understand. Who am I to speak for the community, I'm just a noob who has been around for like a month.

Just wanted to say that I bet not a single normal player, is happy with this update. I hope you do realize that.
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

Allie

Couple parts added that Kenny left out:

10.) Kills required to enter any given tier have been reduced by 30%.
11.) XP reward from survival has been reduced by 20%.
12.) Elite parts' drop chance has been doubled.

5. Transformation coupons have been removed from the in-game shop.

1.) New items have been added.
2.) Current item times have been modified, to make for a more fair and worthwhile purchase.
3.) Some item prices have been modified.

Bombz

COINS REMOVED...WTH?! BAD IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Madprox

Best update(s) ever imo.

Just one question: How do we obtain new coins?
other than buying from others, how can we actually make new coins?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zid_master

Quote from: kulvinder on April 23, 2013, 07:29:21 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 23, 2013, 06:57:43 AM
I kinda disagree with the fact that coin gain are totally removed,   BC can use some new players and it wouldn't harm the community if it did. But removing coins makes everything 10 times harder for them.

Ever thought about luck? probably 8/10 lvl 221 rooms who grind say luck only but since people can't buy that they get kicked. They need to do then most of it by their selves and decide to quit again since its so hard. That also brings me to a suggestion allot of people don't understand something every now and then. Why not make a general question box in-game where a staff member can answer it? the answer will be received then in-game because not 24/7 staff members can be online.  Its also kinda sneaky what u guys said about removing tc since every1 spended their last coins on them so now nobody has any anymore.

Other updates looked awesome espaccialy the tick boxes in the rooms.

Great work!
Lucky or kick this is going to be a problem for low lvls lol
Quote from: frozenflame2 on April 23, 2013, 07:56:23 AM
I agree with Ramk1ng. The fact you are removing coins is going to hit the community and new players really hard.
Don't be suprised if you suddenly lose a lot of players once they run out of coins.

Most people I know ONLY play here because you can get coins, thats the fun part, not like real bots where you have to buy them...

Well, this is probably all part of some big economic Illuminati plan that I don't understand. Who am I to speak for the community, I'm just a noob who has been around for like a month.

Just wanted to say that I bet not a single normal player, is happy with this update. I hope you do realize that.

most BC players prefer the BC before update i guess.. since we cant get coins in Sector, PVP, n BVB after update.
its a nice update.. but not for the "RIP coins n lowered gigas that we can obtained after each game"..

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-