April 19, 2024, 08:27:10 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - April 23rd 2013

Updates - April 23rd 2013

Started by Santa, April 23, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

If we gave you a way, that wouldn't entirely help the, you know, 68,000 one year items that can be bought.
If there's enough coins to last a person 68,000 years, we have a problem.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on April 23, 2013, 08:12:52 AM
If we gave you a way, that wouldn't entirely help the, you know, 68,000 one year items that can be bought.
So theres basically no single way to get new coins into the game?
only existing coisn to be traded around?
Intresting O.o

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Selene

Quote from: Madprox on April 23, 2013, 08:14:55 AM
Quote from: Allie on April 23, 2013, 08:12:52 AM
So theres basically no single way to get new coins into the game?
only existing coisn to be traded around?
Intresting O.o
Yep.

Madprox

Since we are able to trade coins, will we ever be able to also gift coins? (i don't see why not)

Allie

Quote from: Madprox on April 23, 2013, 08:39:34 AM
Since we are able to trade coins, will we ever be able to also gift coins? (i don't see why not)

This is being released in a hotfix soon. It wasn't finished in time for the update (along with a couple other things that only GMs+ know about).

Ramk1ng

Just as information about the people who still don't know how it will go on with the coins

frozenflame2

April 23, 2013, 08:50:18 AM #36 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:55:44 AM by frozenflame2
DONT PANIC. Coins will be reintroduced later again
>Reffer to Ramk1ngs post< There was more chat than in screenshot btw

Things there was talked about:
High resolution in window mode is bugged(Going to be fixed)

They are working on a new coin system / better system. Since as Allie posted earlier in this thread, it's pretty retarded and out of hand at the moment. People can so easily farm coins and get 1 Year coin items, and still go get more coins. So coins really had little to no value, only for TC.

This is not a blind decision, it is something they have thought about a lot, and other Staff Members agreed on, they are going to introduce coins back later, when the values have been balanced.

--As much as I understood
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

Frith

Idk if you want it here or report a bug but if an rm has 'op' items equiped and they turn on 'no op items' they dont get kicked or whatever should happed

Madprox

How can we talk to lobby when we're inside a room?

Santa

You can still use the @lobby command in-game for a short period of time.  I will be adding a new item called Lobby to the drop down list for in-game chat probably in the next few days.

thethiny

Looks cool. I wish I still have the time to play.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Madprox

Quote from: Santa on April 23, 2013, 09:43:36 AM
You can still use the @lobby command in-game for a short period of time.  I will be adding a new item called Lobby to the drop down list for in-game chat probably in the next few days.
I can't.

Santa

Quote from: Madprox on April 23, 2013, 10:04:30 AM
Quote from: Santa on April 23, 2013, 09:43:36 AM
I can't.

You should be able to, if anything it just no longer shows what you typed in the command.  I removed that from showing up.  The people in the lobby should still be able to hear what you say though.

Madprox

Quote from: Santa on April 23, 2013, 10:10:28 AM
You should be able to, if anything it just no longer shows what you typed in the command.  I removed that from showing up.  The people in the lobby should still be able to hear what you say though.
OKay, that may be it..

Iridion

THE BC SUPERGUARANTEED SCHEME OF ECONOMY

insert money and items in the economy->nobody gives a shit for 5 months->(meanwhile the economy goes ****)allie realize the situation is wrong->dont give a shit for another little while->have a great update where massive and sudden changes are made to save the economy->repeat

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-