April 27, 2024, 02:06:37 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - April 23rd 2013

Updates - April 23rd 2013

Started by Santa, April 23, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kogaran

Guys what is to be done for the members who are no longer receiving their 50k coins a week?
<br />

fongkinghang

Can you increase the value of items in inventory when we sell them to SHOP. Now the price is too low and so the low lv are hardly to collect gigas.  :-[

Jeffalo13

Quote from: kogaran on April 25, 2013, 02:33:08 AM
Guys what is to be done for the members who are no longer receiving their 50k coins a week?

They will not receive 50k coins every week...that is all that will be done.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Thornz

What is the plan for keeping the coins problem from just happening again?  My idea is to drastically lower the amount you get from sector, and completely remove them from survival. Keep PvP and BvB normal, or even raise it a bit. This will hopefully keep PvP and BvB populated, while reducing the amount of coins in the game. Especially if coin gain is removed from survival ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

spiderstar

Quote from: Thornz on April 25, 2013, 06:44:51 PM
What is the plan for keeping the coins problem from just happening again?  My idea is to drastically lower the amount you get from sector, and completely remove them from survival. Keep PvP and BvB normal, or even raise it a bit. This will hopefully keep PvP and BvB populated, while reducing the amount of coins in the game. Especially if coin gain is removed from survival ::)

I'm sure Allie or Kenny will come up with something once the time comes around.

Quote from: fongkinghang on April 25, 2013, 02:47:24 AM
Can you increase the value of items in inventory when we sell them to SHOP. Now the price is too low and so the low lv are hardly to collect gigas.  :-[

Sorry but they were lowered to decrease the ridiculous giga inflation.

Fuzzy

April 26, 2013, 01:23:35 AM #95 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:29:39 AM by Fuzzy

Dear Zylon Gaming Staff,

Just two questions 1. why u lower exp per game it take me long time to lvl >:O. 2. Why did u get rid of the coins u earn for every game u play why not just lower it to a smaller amount so low lvls can buy the stuff they need to go ham on the viruses.

1 thing about question 1 is I knw its not just me that it takes a long time to lvl its everyone so don't bother me about that.

No Habla Espanol Amigo SO GO AWAY

Thornz

Quote from: Fuzzy on April 26, 2013, 01:23:35 AM

Quote from: fongkinghang on April 25, 2013, 02:47:24 AM
Can you increase the value of items in inventory when we sell them to SHOP. Now the price is too low and so the low lv are hardly to collect gigas.  :-[

Sorry but they were lowered to decrease the ridiculous giga inflation.
I understand that but why did the exp per game go lower now instead of 1 game at lvl 25 it takes me like 3 games to reach next lvl
[/quote]

Exp wasn't lowered except for survival...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

medchiller

Found 1 thing that's not necessarily a bug but should be removed. When the @memberbenefits command is put it the "Automatically get 50,000 coins every Monday in High/Low channel!" is still there and since it is no longer being received, I think it should be removed from the list.  :)

Santa

Bug fixes have been released.  To find out what bugs were fixed, please check the bottom of the first post in this thread.  More are coming soon!  Please report any and all errors you find here, and I will do my best to resolve them as quickly as possible!

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Cooky

Styx

Nice update : o

but damnit santa. y u glitch : (.

speedy101

lol might as well change name back to Bots since thats where this game is going it looks like
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

hawk5005

Quote from: speedy101 on May 18, 2013, 12:30:18 PM
lol might as well change name back to Bots since thats where this game is going it looks like
Yes because bots had custom tags (buttons) game modes and all the other stuff.
Seriously dude, the only thing that looks remotely close to what bots was is the transformation coupon update. And I thought we passed the bitching about it phase.

Selene

Quote from: speedy101 on May 18, 2013, 12:30:18 PM
Your whole sentence doesn't make sense whatsoever.

speedy101

im sorry i came back after quiting to find all these changes after the first one took half a year
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-