BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Minecraft

Minecraft

Started by TobaccoLover, May 04, 2013, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamp

Quote from: Toast on May 04, 2013, 03:28:54 PM
Quote from: Iridion on May 04, 2013, 03:25:44 PM
Quote from: Meteor on May 04, 2013, 02:40:15 PM
Last I played it was last fall I think. I used to have my own server where I gathered bc people and then came zylon mc which ultimately failed for idk what consecutive time. With all the constant updating I stopped playing cuz it got hard for me to keep track of it and I didn't really have time for gaming.
Overall it was pretty fun for me while I played it.
ya i remember that server very funy because a nice guy placyed (iridion) the gm wasnt very good :|

who was gm?
the nub tost who made me do everything for him because he was incapable of using commands :P

blotsen100

Offtopic: someone is offering me a perm jack sef and 25 mill for a minecraft account, is this a good deal or bad one?

Toast

Quote from: Adamp on May 04, 2013, 03:43:40 PM
Last I played it was last fall I think. I used to have my own server where I gathered bc people and then came zylon mc which ultimately failed for idk what consecutive time. With all the constant updating I stopped playing cuz it got hard for me to keep track of it and I didn't really have time for gaming.
ya i remember that server very funy because a nice guy placyed (iridion) the gm wasnt very good :|

who was gm?
the nub tost who made me do everything for him because he was incapable of using commands :P

that was zg minecraft, we're talking about meteor's server i believe.

Meteor

Quote from: Toast on May 04, 2013, 04:04:19 PM
Quote from: Adamp on May 04, 2013, 03:43:40 PM

who was gm?

that was zg minecraft, we're talking about meteor's server i believe.
Tost you were gm on my server too. Or mod but that's the same thing. o:<

(click to show/hide)

Toast

i wasn't gm, i swear there was someone else

Meteor

Just looked in my server files, you were indeed a staff member. There's no one else.

(click to show/hide)

TobaccoLover

blewyershrooms

Purple

May 05, 2013, 02:50:42 AM #22 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:47:23 AM by Purple
would take forever to explain all the different stuff i've done in minecraft.
main things are:

run several servers not bc related, 1 was amazing with 50+ players on during peak hours, 10-20 on 100% of the time. Fantastic community, econ server.

run several servers for/with bc people, 1 was alright others were half ass attempts while I was bored that I never 100% committed to.

been admin on several servers

been co-owner on 2-3 servers (that were big, not just being the first to join a server and auto getting co-owner

been mod on tons

^**** im special xd

gombo08

i love playing on faction pvp servers :D Its so thrilling when you are able to kill pepole, raid their bases, steal their land and take their items :) Arhh the fun~ Also i play survival games and hunger games on Minecraft too. But im kind of feeling bored of it now

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Iridion

Quote from: TobaccoLover on May 05, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
blewyershrooms
the ****

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

TobaccoLover

Quote from: Iridion on May 05, 2013, 05:50:36 AM
Quote from: TobaccoLover on May 05, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
blewyershrooms
the ****
yea i heard you got your shrooms blown

TobaccoLover

Quote from: gombo08 on May 05, 2013, 03:10:30 AM
i love playing on faction pvp servers :D Its so thrilling when you are able to kill pepole, raid their bases, steal their land and take their items :) Arhh the fun~ Also i play survival games and hunger games on Minecraft too. But im kind of feeling bored of it now
Yes raiding and stealing their land is awesome, slaughter them and overclaim!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-