March 28, 2024, 08:02:32 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion »  Everyone with trans coupons

Everyone with trans coupons

Started by zomniethe4, June 30, 2013, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denilligaal

I sold one in market for 100 mil giggas np
I currently got 33
I do not need any giggas or coins or bs
SO
I will keep them rather than to sell them :D

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 02, 2013, 02:41:36 PM
You guys aren't understanding.
.-.

---------------------------

Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 01:07:15 PM
I won't be selling mine for 40m/TC for a looooong time..
I hate it when people try to set a new dumb ridiculous high retarded price for an item.
Nobody will ever pay you 40m for a TC while theres others (including me) selling for 20m or less.

if everybody would sell TC's for 40m people would buy it for 40m because it would be the average price in gigas.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Madprox

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 02, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
.-.

I hate it when people try to set a new dumb ridiculous high retarded price for an item.
Nobody will ever pay you 40m for a TC while theres others (including me) selling for 20m or less.

if everybody would sell TC's for 40m people would buy it for 40m because it would be the average price in gigas.
BUT
You're all not understanding that not everyone wants to be a ***** like others and raise prices of an item that's wanted by poorer players as well to a price they can't afford.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Gramps

The more that are sold, the rarer they become, price increase is always going to happen.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Helix-Live

Quote from: Gramps on July 02, 2013, 03:10:40 PM
The more that are sold, the rarer they become, price increase is always going to happen.
A price rise is understandable but double is ridiculous

loewe98

Quote from: denilligaal on July 02, 2013, 02:46:41 PM
I currently got 33
SO

Actually i bought one in market for 100 mil by misclick , i f*ck*ng hate you ..
Anyways u should be ashame for those 100 mil prices , those must be removed !

Madprox

Quote from: loewe98 on July 02, 2013, 03:27:24 PM
Quote from: denilligaal on July 02, 2013, 02:46:41 PM
I currently got 33
SO

Actually i bought one in market for 100 mil by misclick , i f*ck*ng hate you ..
Anyways u should be ashame for those 100 mil prices , those must be removed !
i feel bad for you but...
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

lara538

Dont hate, he was just storing tcs  :P

I have 20 tcs but i wont do that, sold 2 last night for 24m on marketplace and im already very happy with it. Yeh i think i am with max.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

orsaky

this is not true at all... how can you be so stupid.

TC's are in the Zylon shop this means it will regualate the price just like jacks/hallo/metorium its all regulated buy cost in Zylon shop
and at some point the price of tc's on market ill be to high and it will be cheap just to buy from zylon shop.

Purple

Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

TC's are in the Zylon shop this means it will regualate the price just like jacks/hallo/metorium its all regulated buy cost in Zylon shop
and at some point the price of tc's on market ill be to high and it will be cheap just to buy from zylon shop.

not true. If I were to horde or use 100 or so TC's, the price would raise drastically.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
.-.

BUT
You're all not understanding that not everyone wants to be a ***** like others and raise prices of an item that's wanted by poorer players as well to a price they can't afford.
Then the more poor players are going to strive to try harder in order to achieve this item and possibly boosting marketing rates from new trade agreements and more player activity.

Zom

Madprox

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 02, 2013, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
.-.

BUT
Then the more poor players are going to strive to try harder in order to achieve this item and possibly boosting marketing rates from new trade agreements and more player activity.
or not be patient, and quit.

zomniethe4

lol ya  let me quit because I can't buy a tc  with  gigas

Zom

orsaky

Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 03:41:38 PM

not true. If I were to horde or use 100 or so TC's, the price would raise drastically.
maybe if you actually read what i posted you wouldnt say dumb shit like this

i never said it wouldnt go up what i said was that at some point it is going to balance out becuase of the zylon shop

eg. if i bought every jack head in the game the price would not go above 400m becuase they are buyable from zylon shop for 300m

Purple

Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 04:22:31 PM
Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 03:41:38 PM

maybe if you actually read what i posted you wouldnt say dumb **** like this

i never said it wouldnt go up what i said was that at some point it is going to balance out becuase of the zylon shop

eg. if i bought every jack head in the game the price would not go above 400m becuase they are buyable from zylon shop for 300m

Where are you getting the price of 300m? The market is completely run by the players. There is no set value on an item from the Zylon Shop, other than the price in USD. What the players decide the Giga to USD conversion rate is, is up to the community.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-