April 27, 2024, 07:25:58 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

base got 20 votes cooky u4got lyfe aka Epic xD

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

medchiller

Hmmm both updates would be awesome. I might change my mind. Hmm... I think I'll wait until more discussion has happened before my vote has been decided (cooks can you not put my vote down yet please?)

Cooky

Selene

Quote from: medchiller on September 05, 2013, 08:58:03 PM
(cooks can you not put my vote down yet please?)
It's not the official vote count, Med. Allie is going to check her self when it's time.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on September 05, 2013, 09:07:23 PM
It's not the official vote count, Med. Allie is going to check her self when it's time.

pretty sure he knows that?

medchiller

Quote from: Selene on September 05, 2013, 09:07:23 PM
Oh no I know just didn't want anyone to think I had made up my mind for sure yet. Thanks for the info though :D

Corr

Wow cooky so fast response, that refresh button must be getting abused. ; D

Bais still leads, as well as it should, cause imo both of these updates are going to get implanted this year, at least I hope so.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on September 05, 2013, 09:51:10 PM

what

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on September 05, 2013, 10:03:34 PM
Quote from: Corr on September 05, 2013, 09:51:10 PM

what
The time between your post and Selene's was like 20 seconds.
Anyways back on topic. ;)

hur9

medchiller

Allie, what update would be faster to make? What approximately is the time difference between the two? I was wondering because if it would be faster to do the sector update then we can play the current update until the sector one came out and then just play those maps/ level to level 270 as we wait for the base update.

pippie

Idk why all you base users are wanting base update. You guys already tried "Reviving" it.. what happened? You guys failed. And all the suggestions you guys made, I feel like it's only for your Zealies own benefits. Also barely and of you guys play anymore, and I doubt you guys will return because of one update. Also, you guys will never be able to "Revive" base again with that "Clique" of yours. Whenever I play base with you guys, it literally feels like I'm playing with people that can careless whether I'm in the room or not. If you want more people to play with you guys, shouldn't you guys start being friendly and nice to people?  Most of you guys are so conceited and full of yourself and almost impossible to communicate with any of you guys because you guys think you guys know it all. After you guys read this post, I can almost guarantee that you guys are gonna be like " WTF? STFU! YOU'RE STUPID YOU DON'T KNOW S**T!" but when you do you only prove my point so go for it.
I vote for sector :D

orsaky

Quote from: pippie on September 06, 2013, 01:13:02 AM
Idk why all you base users are wanting base update. You guys already tried "Reviving" it.. what happened? You guys failed. And all the suggestions you guys made, I feel like it's only for your Zealies own benefits. Also barely and of you guys play anymore, and I doubt you guys will return because of one update. Also, you guys will never be able to "Revive" base again with that "Clique" of yours. Whenever I play base with you guys, it literally feels like I'm playing with people that can careless whether I'm in the room or not. If you want more people to play with you guys, shouldn't you guys start being friendly and nice to people?  Most of you guys are so conceited and full of yourself and almost impossible to communicate with any of you guys because you guys think you guys know it all. After you guys read this post, I can almost guarantee that you guys are gonna be like " WTF? STFU! YOU'RE STUPID YOU DON'T KNOW S**T!" but when you do you only prove my point so go for it.
this is not true at all. i tried base for the first time on bc with them with my alt before people knew it was me and they were just serious.
as long as you listen they wont be assholes to you and if you want them to talk to you, you just gotta talk also. they are not like you think.

pippie

Quote from: orsaky on September 06, 2013, 01:22:28 AM
this is not true at all. i tried base for the first time on bc with them with my alt before people knew it was me and they were just serious.
as long as you listen they wont be *******s to you and if you want them to talk to you, you just gotta talk also. they are not like you think.
So your saying it is our responsibility to reach out and play with them when they are the ones that want to "revive" base?

Epic xD

September 06, 2013, 02:20:04 AM #179 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:27:50 AM by Epic xD
smh
There are so many things wrong with this post.

>Benefits only ZeaLies
Yeah, because fixing a game mode is totally for just one small group, right? If you had any idea about how base worked in Bots, you'd see that the way base currently is is flawed. Let's start off with the "old" base mode, since no one exactly knows what having multiple bases is like. Most of the updates in the current base mode are simple fixes and adjustments to mercs and the OP tag. I don't know about you, but those are some pretty damn small updates -- they're just simple tweaks. As it has been said multiple times, every base update before has been unsuccessful and made the mechanics of the game worse because the admins didn't communicate with people who have knowledge of the game. Also, base needs an update way more than sector does: Sector gets one on literally every update.

As for the new sub-mode of BvB, I don't know what to even expect in all honesty.

>People don't care that I'm in the room and that I'm useless
Well, maybe if you learned how to do stuff, you wouldn't be useless. That's not my problem; you have to learn how to play the game on your own. Anyways, we've become much more friendly to newer players.

>talking about how base "revivals" have failed before
The only base revival topic I found that wasn't Corr's was by Josh. More or less, I think this begs a very important question. What revival? The only "revival" was run by Tricky, and he doesn't even (or hasn't really ever played) play base. Having someone who doesn't play base run a revival movement is incredibly stupid. Imagine if civil rights activists didn't actually believe what they were saying. Pretty stupid, eh?

>huge egos
Not really, most of what we say is more for the lulz than anything else.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-