March 28, 2024, 07:26:20 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Poll - Results

Community Poll - Results

Started by Allie, September 23, 2013, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

sirhamtaro

Quote from: droid zylon1 on September 24, 2013, 01:52:51 AM
U put ~they are are tba~. Figured u wanted to know but no big deal. anyways on another note i love where the uldates are going and all the new features
"what they are,are tba"
is what she really said

Quote from: droid zylon1 on September 24, 2013, 01:52:51 AM
uldates
nice one

multiple bases would be stupid tho poke c'mon man

Pokeh

i dont rly visit any topics other than off topic so i dont keep up.

and it would kinda be cool in 4 way base maps like aerodeck or smth with 8 people

;_;

Robocop7ant

<br />

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Epic xD

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 24, 2013, 03:29:55 AM
Why would it be stupid? It just adds more modes to base and could be fun.
Multiple bases probably WILL be stupid. I can already think of two easy strategies that would smash that game mode. >.>

Basically, I think that regular base will always be better, but with enough tweaking, multiple bases COULD (and that's a big could, especially depending on who helps make it) be alright.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Pokeh

Have you sorted out the merc priority? How would it work? (Sending merc out to attack, what base would they go after? The weakest? The closest?)

You should totally make the original lv 95/98 map a base map. Setting a base at start, at kow, at codered, and at the box going towards the boss. Perfect (more or less) square for a 4-way base battle. Jumping over platforms would be a limitation for some bases though.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on September 24, 2013, 04:31:35 PM
Have you sorted out the merc priority? How would it work?

well she said the whole base update is more or less a research project so I doubt they have thought of things like that yet. Right now they are trying to figure out what is and what isn't possible. Then they will work from there.

Mario666

Can't wait for the exp cap to be removed. I'll finally be able to use my x2 to it's full potential

mic99

Can't wait for both updates woohoo  :D

Epic xD

Quote from: Pokeh on September 24, 2013, 04:31:35 PM
Have you sorted out the merc priority? How would it work? (Sending merc out to attack, what base would they go after? The weakest? The closest?)

You should totally make the original lv 95/98 map a base map. Setting a base at start, at kow, at codered, and at the box going towards the boss. Perfect (more or less) square for a 4-way base battle. Jumping over platforms would be a limitation for some bases though.
You can get your mercs to go wherever you want by simply hitting the G key multiple times.

Level 98 would be a terrible base map. Once someone gets to your base, you wouldn't even be able to push them. .-.

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on September 24, 2013, 05:54:06 PM
Level 98 would be a terrible base map. Once someone gets to your base, you wouldn't even be able to push them. .-.

So 'how easy it is to push people'  is one of the key factors in determining a good base map?

I now dislike base even more

Epic xD

September 24, 2013, 06:19:24 PM #27 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:38:44 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: Epic xD on September 24, 2013, 05:54:06 PM

So 'how easy it is to push people'  is one of the key factors in determining a good base map?

I now dislike base even more
My God, you are such a smart ass.

>never plays BvB
>as a direct result, does not know anything about BvB

Pushing other players consistently is way harder than you think it is. I doubt you could even get a push. >_>

Being able to push someone when they are at your base is a key factor (not that it is easy, but it is possible). If you have 2 or 3 people attacking your base, the only way to kill them before they kill your base (or severely damage it) is to push them. Pushing mercs is also extremely important to how the game is played. If there is a map with no holes (thus, it isn't possible to push mercs), all you have to do is rush your mercs.

Every map but Industrobe sucks ass because all you have to do is rush the base and win. There are no tactics with offense and defense, just simply rushing your mercs and attacking in a group of 4 will allow you to win.

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on September 24, 2013, 06:19:24 PM
My God, you are such a smart ass.

>never plays BvB
>as a direct result, does not know anything about BvB

It's way harder than you think it is. I doubt you could even get a push. >_>

I don't like pushing and upon hearing that its a big part of what determines a good base map, I further disliked base mode. Sorry for having a different opinion then yours, but that is far and away not worthy of your rude insults and ranting post. The attitude you are displaying is another one of the reasons I hate base. Seemingly everyone I see who heavily supports base, seems to insult everyone who doesn't feel the same way. No one picks on all the base lovers for not playing sector as much and saying how base is better, but you guys continue to slam everyone who has something negative to say or just doesn't know much about your favorite mode. Consider that for a moment, as I am sure I am not the only one who notices this/feels that way.

Epic xD

September 24, 2013, 06:38:49 PM #29 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:42:08 PM by Epic xD
Hey, Cooky, I played sector several years ago on Bots. Then, I played sector on Evo because Tok promised me long-term PvP and BvB (which was a lie but that's a different story). And do you want to know something? I was the fastest person to 110. I leveled my Bot from 1-110 in 48 hours of gameplay time, which was the fastest anyone had done it. I was an excellent grinder, and the skills are learned from the old style of sector (lulz 2006-2008) helped immensely with BvB. BvB uses components from both the old Bots sector and PvP.

I believe sector used to be somewhat enjoyable, but the fact of the matter is they made it about having the best stats and just punching everything to death instead of finding the most efficient way to finish the level. This would be done by finding out the necessary mobs to kill and find the fastest way to kill said mobs. That kind of sector is okay. However, the way sector is now is incredibly boring because all you do is hit v-v-v-x ad nauseam.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-