March 28, 2024, 08:39:34 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Zylon Shop Discounts - 10/31-11/10

Zylon Shop Discounts - 10/31-11/10

Started by Allie, October 31, 2013, 02:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:43:05 AM
Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2013, 02:40:36 AM
For starters, that would make the current perm ligers untradeable, would piss off everyone who has it.

rather then make the existing perm liger untradeable as well, why not make a new perm liger that isn't tradeable, and put it in zylon shop.

then everybody wins? and you can make more money?

Second part of my post was in respect to that.
Such items are worth an INCREDIBLE amount of gigas in-game. If they're willing to dish out half a wallet full of money for it, they're willing to dish out an incredible amount of gigas.
Those who are not willing to, are more likely to not.

That said, the demand for these items will decrease, as those who would be willing to buy it are buying it using an alternate method.

Don't get me wrong, I would love the money. But unlike some other F2P games, we also respect our in-game economy. Otherwise, we might aswell sell everything in the game.

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 31, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
And maybe increase the drop rates for the miasmas :D?

I'm extremely comfortable with the drop rates this term. We used a different drop code that i designed back when we made a zylon runescape server. It works much, much more comfortably.

Cooky

nanak, just cause someone got luckier then you doesn't mean it needs to change

it uses a RNG (random number generator) I believe, so its random everytime and if I recall correctly the chances are less then 1% of getting a perm. Meaning on AVERAGE, if you get 100 drops none will be perm. Those who got it on one of their early tries is simply luckier then you. Don't give up and complain that it should be made easier. Its random.

jbarton

Hey Allie could you please add this and the initial event page to the recent update section of the home page, this means users whom may not have been here for the first portion of the event will actually know whats going on :)

Rebuck

Can there be added a liger perm?? Because now im gonna buy 3 ligers -_-

JustRK

Quote from: Rebuck on October 31, 2013, 06:21:19 AM

we fought for this on the first page of this thread lol  ::)

the answer was unfortunately no.

Rebuck

Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 06:27:43 AM
Quote from: Rebuck on October 31, 2013, 06:21:19 AM

we fought for this on the first page of this thread lol  ::)

the answer was unfortunately no.

NOOOOOOOOOOO i don't think anyone is gonna buy 1month ****  ::)

Rebuck

Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2013, 02:21:55 AM
Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:20:03 AM
that's cool theres a sale, and we can now buy liger head and kowbat head

they give a different secondary stat if you didn't notice.

very cool! I wish there was a perm version of liger though. I would mos def buy that.

Unfortunately, that would ruin its rarity for those who currently have a permanent version.
This way, you can enjoy its looked for a reasonable price.

Than can i buy a liger for 70$  ::)

jeroen

Quote from: Rebuck on October 31, 2013, 06:44:42 AM
Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2013, 02:21:55 AM
Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:20:03 AM
that's cool theres a sale, and we can now buy liger head and kowbat head

they give a different secondary stat if you didn't notice.

very cool! I wish there was a perm version of liger though. I would mos def buy that.

Unfortunately, that would ruin its rarity for those who currently have a permanent version.
This way, you can enjoy its looked for a reasonable price.

Than can i buy a liger for 70$  ::)
Yes you can. You don't need to ask for it cuz it is alrdy in zylon shop. You can buy a perm liger from somebody in game by selling your 70$ in the form of membership or zylon coins, you can do this to Gather the gigas and buy it/buy it directly from somebody.

Reviax

Thanks so much, seriously. I've had 1k Zylon coins from an event a while ago and I can finally get something I want with it. ^^

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-