May 24, 2024, 10:01:39 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Where do you/ where do you want to work?

Where do you/ where do you want to work?

Started by ultranoob123, November 06, 2013, 06:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

game modeling used to be my dream as a hardcore gamer, I studied 3d modeling for usage in games and as well as 3d printing for 4 years in highschool and got accepted to a private school full ride, but at the end of those 4 years I hated it for some reason.

even though I've been discharged from the military, at the moment I still do military based operations controlling supply and serve as a combat instructor for current service members from time to time. This is where most of my income is generated.

my real love is co-managing the studio I go to and making music, but it doesn't pull money and I don't consider it a job though the hours are just as regular. I really love being immersed in the whole music and dance scene so hopefully one day I can work in a bigger studio and make that my full time job. It's very self-paced, chill and even when I'm down the job pulls me up which is why I consider it a real dream job.  ;D

ultranoob123

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 06, 2013, 07:43:13 PM
     I do machine work. I run milling machines lathe's grinders CNC machines bench drills polishers and more. Its quite fun and interest me. I am going to school to be an engineer ( makes blueprints and programs machines and manages metal for big companies). Not to boast or brag but i can get anything i need down to size by a thousandth ( 1 thousandths of an inch). That pretty good. and one day i hope to be tool and dye (the best machinist). Tool and Dye is so good they make airplane parts and get the metal (parts) they wont down to size by a tenth of a thousandth.
     My dad has been doing this for years and as i grew up i went to work with him and it really made me enjoy it. My dad is the head figure of my life and spending time with him and doing what he does for a living makes it all worth it. As a little kid i always looked up to him and now that im old enough to have a job he got me a job working with him while also going to school, I have been working at the machine shop he works at for 2 years now. Where i work we do hydraulics and cylinders and pumps. Anything of that sort. Many of the people playing this game likes design and graphics and coding.  I also like doing this and i do it in my spare time.
     So... the reasoning of my career being a machinist is based upon me and my dads relationship and sharing something we both love, doing machine work. I am pretty good at mathematics and it makes the job a whole lot easier for me.
     It all boils down too what i have grown up around. My mom and dad has been separated for 9 years and i've been with my dad ever since. I see my mom on the weekends but since me and my dad spend time much time together and with me being a young man and living with my dad we have grown a tight bond together. He is someone who has always been there and always taught me anything i wont to know that he knows.
     Another hobby me and my dad has in common is building motors (race car motors, imports, hot rods, go kart motors, racing go kart motors, four wheeler motors and more).

Thanks for reading guys,
Ethan (G5 , PoKa)

Wow, that is genuinely awesome and I think it's cool that you have such a good relationship with your dad :)
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

droid zylon1

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 06, 2013, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 06, 2013, 07:43:13 PM
     I do machine work. I run milling machines lathe's grinders CNC machines bench drills polishers and more. Its quite fun and interest me. I am going to school to be an engineer ( makes blueprints and programs machines and manages metal for big companies). Not to boast or brag but i can get anything i need down to size by a thousandth ( 1 thousandths of an inch). That pretty good. and one day i hope to be tool and dye (the best machinist). Tool and Dye is so good they make airplane parts and get the metal (parts) they wont down to size by a tenth of a thousandth.
     My dad has been doing this for years and as i grew up i went to work with him and it really made me enjoy it. My dad is the head figure of my life and spending time with him and doing what he does for a living makes it all worth it. As a little kid i always looked up to him and now that im old enough to have a job he got me a job working with him while also going to school, I have been working at the machine shop he works at for 2 years now. Where i work we do hydraulics and cylinders and pumps. Anything of that sort. Many of the people playing this game likes design and graphics and coding.  I also like doing this and i do it in my spare time.
     So... the reasoning of my career being a machinist is based upon me and my dads relationship and sharing something we both love, doing machine work. I am pretty good at mathematics and it makes the job a whole lot easier for me.
     It all boils down too what i have grown up around. My mom and dad has been separated for 9 years and i've been with my dad ever since. I see my mom on the weekends but since me and my dad spend time much time together and with me being a young man and living with my dad we have grown a tight bond together. He is someone who has always been there and always taught me anything i wont to know that he knows.
     Another hobby me and my dad has in common is building motors (race car motors, imports, hot rods, go kart motors, racing go kart motors, four wheeler motors and more).

Thanks for reading guys,
Ethan (G5 , PoKa)

Wow, that is genuinely awesome and I think it's cool that you have such a good relationship with your dad :)

Thanks. My dad and I have always had a very good relationship. He teaches me everything he knows, guides me in the right direction, and also is helping me develope myself into becoming a man. If anything was to happen I know what it takes to keep myself up and too take care of my brothers. He has been the "idol" of my life since my very young years of being a child. We have always rode dirtbikes and fourwheelers and stuff together. We hunt together, go fishing together and even when problems come along (bills and stuff) we work threw them together. Didnt wont it to appear that im a "daddy's boy" but he means everything to me. Without him ide probably still be goofing off with friends, getting high, gettin drunk, in jail or possibly worse. He is the role model of my life.

Toast

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 06, 2013, 06:00:52 PM
Personally I know I want a job that is computer based networking and possibly GFX although I doubt it seeing as I'm not very artistic.

something similar to this

-Speedy-

I'd like to be a MLB baseball player, But that isn't a practical job since I probably will not succeed to that. So i would like to be a house constructor or a lawyer.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

paranoia

When I become a stand up comedian(get it or die trying). I want to be different from other comedians. Like develop a new style and timing. Pretty much like Dave Chappelle straying away from the founders such as Bob Hope's techniques.
EGK!

Selene

Cooky

paranoia

November 07, 2013, 06:27:12 PM #23 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:29:14 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2013, 06:25:39 PM
Want to be a nurse.
Nurse? ::) A lot of woman want to become nurses now a days pretty popular career field...

You seem like the type of person for that.
EGK!

Zain123456

Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

antisickness

primarily an architect but a graphics designer in media / advertising if that doesnt turn out well

paranoia

November 07, 2013, 06:30:35 PM #26 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:33:14 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Zain123456 on November 07, 2013, 06:29:42 PM
I Wanna be doctor  ;D
Dr.Zain ::)
General doctor? I thought about becoming a brain surgeon once but...

Quote from: antisickness on November 07, 2013, 06:30:23 PM
primarily an architect but a graphics designer in media / advertising if that doesnt turn out well
Anti just put your effort into it.
EGK!

Eat4two

Design and product development/industrial design, mainly working in Autodesk programs - 3ds max and Maya (modeling). In approx. a year I'll move on to uni and proceed in my education.

ultranoob123

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 07:05:29 PM
Design and product development/industrial design, mainly working in Autodesk programs - 3ds max and Maya (modeling). In approx. a year I'll move on to uni and proceed in my education.

I tried to use autodesk and failed so epically it's unreal D: although an awesome program in the hands of those who know how to use it :)
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Eat4two

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 07:05:29 PM

I tried to use autodesk and failed so epically it's unreal D: although an awesome program in the hands of those who know how to use it :)
If you really like modeling and do put effort into it it's impossible not to learn.
Personally I continuously want to discover all the functions and learn how to master them, which is motivating  me to keep going. Just give it some time ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-