April 26, 2024, 09:29:28 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Started by Allie, January 20, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

We've been considering in administration whether a new feature, a PvP channel would be worth our time (and yours).

This channel would be available to members only, and accessed in a similar manner as the low channel.
  • You would login, create an account, and immediately be boosted to 270
  • You can pick your choice of items from the shop, for no cost at all
  • Sector would not be available in this channel, isolating this channel to the players who wish to PvP/BvB on a fair and equalized channel

We will only do this if a lot of players give good feedback.
Various things such as max level and items available are subject to change after feedback.

AlnAln

+1 nice idea but make pvp and bvb pls and dont put op items on it just give inf coins and u can find +7 armours(max armour elektra)

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: AlnAln on January 20, 2014, 01:00:01 PM
+1 nice idea but make pvp and bvb pls and dont put op items on it just give inf coins and u can find +7 armours(max armour elektra)

Or just add it into shop for the +7 armour. But yeah no op items, and be sure so that when events come on this channel is also excluded from events to stop op items getting on it.

+1.

AlnAln

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 20, 2014, 01:03:39 PM
Quote from: AlnAln on January 20, 2014, 01:00:01 PM

Or just add it into shop for the +7 armour. But yeah no op items, and be sure so that when events come on this channel is also excluded from events to stop op items getting on it.

+1.
yea thats what i meant lol

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

mic99

I liked it up to the members part, most members barely pvp, because more of their benefits go towards sector. I believe this should be a f2p channel; enabling more of a populated pvp/bvb experience.

Other than that +1

hawk5005

What's the point of a pvp channel if you can't have all the items (op included). The main reasons most items are called OP is because they are rare and only a handful of people have them.
Why not let there be all the op items, and if you want you can make your own rooms with the no-op items feature.

I like the idea, but PvP / BvB might just die for good on the normal channels. I might be wrong though, why not add it as a test-feature for a while and see how it goes?

Cooky

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

VirusInject

Interesting concept and idea, It will lower the amount of people that pvp/bvb on the normal server though.
Along with the spam of people who are "non-member" flamming and crying that they cannot join on it. (personally i dont mind because i dont really play bc very much) I do like the idea that you can actually set people up on a fair playing ground against each other with like the armors and such.
but why not have it set up where you get gigas and such or possibly just coins from that mode to allow people to get coin items from how many times they have won a pvp match or something.
meh, just an idea. Do what you will.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

opuiq3

^yw allie

DevilzDemise

Perhaps introduce a winning streak concept? with just cosmetic items for getting a set amount of wins in a row too go along with the server also.

Cooky

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 20, 2014, 01:42:22 PM
Perhaps introduce a winning streak concept? with just cosmetic items for getting a set amount of wins in a row too go along with the server also.
would be farmed way too easily  :-\

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Cooky on January 20, 2014, 01:43:13 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 20, 2014, 01:42:22 PM
would be farmed way too easily  :-\

yeah true, but then just cheating themselves just like on normal server and hackers. Farming xp and getting high ranks/gps.

Iridion

like only if every item is available
otherwise it'd be just a slightly boasted channel

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-