April 26, 2024, 02:30:15 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Started by Allie, January 20, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolkaran100

+1 But this should be a free roam kinda thing non members and member can taste high lvl pvp with the most op items :D

Banned for halo push pro.

Allie

Quote from: coolkaran100 on January 20, 2014, 02:00:16 PM
+1 But this should be a free roam kinda thing non members and member can taste high lvl pvp with the most op items :D

regardless of the feedback, we have no plans to make it available for non-members.
It is planned to be a member incentive for those who want a sandbox to pvp/bvb.

coolkaran100

Quote from: Allie on January 20, 2014, 02:05:18 PM
Quote from: coolkaran100 on January 20, 2014, 02:00:16 PM

regardless of the feedback, we have no plans to make it available for non-members.
It is planned to be a member incentive for those who want a sandbox to pvp/bvb.
ah is that so well i might upgrade once again to test out the new updates :)

Banned for halo push pro.

Xx Itz Ian

Don't like the idea, members will pvp/bvb with eachother with items they have on high server already or just to get some extra rares to pvp with that they don;t have on high server, f2p users won't be able to play pvp / bvb because the bvb / pvp community that is left on high server won't be enough because it already is a small amount of people left.

Imo this will just kill the last few people that come online to bvb or pvp.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Madprox

It sounds fun and all.
but I don't know if it would be a good update.

The only thing i like about it is that everyone gets the same level and choice of free gear, thus everything would be equal chances and fair.

I don't know though if it's worth your time implementing this for the possibility of a very few players only playing it.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Thornz

January 20, 2014, 03:55:10 PM #20 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:59:40 PM by Thornz
I really like the idea. Maybe non-members could join, but only be boosted to lvl 200? Idk. I like the idea of it being member only cause member needs more incentives, but it prolly would kill PvP and BvB on normal server. Not like BvB isn't almost dead anyway XD

So I'm conflicted, but +1. Sounds fun!

Edit: maybe let non-members play once a week. Like Sunday or something...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

mygodZzZ

Just curious, That idea was taken from my suggestion back then?
(click to show/hide)
Anyway, since I had same idea then +1

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Thornz on January 20, 2014, 03:55:10 PM
I really like the idea. Maybe non-members could join, but only be boosted to lvl 200? Idk. I like the idea of it being member only cause member needs more incentives, but it prolly would kill PvP and BvB on normal server. Not like BvB isn't almost dead anyway XD

Edit: maybe let non-members play once a week. Like Sunday or something...

like the idea of non-members being able to play once a week. Especially on a 3x day so they can decide to give up exp for pvp/bvb.
the other idea of being only able to be boosted to 200 just makes it like the high server, unfair/op for f2ps so that would make the pvp server useless.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pokeh

I remember a bunch of us suggested this in old bc.

+1 for sure.

mygodZzZ

Actually like the whole point of a new channel, just a place to come and talk and PvP/BvB, Place maybe to do trading's and stuff..

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

DevilzDemise

hmmm.. after reading some of the opinions given on this i'm going to have too change mine to an undecided decision. Just purely like mentioned it will lower the player base of which is barely none on the normal server. Limiting it to members only makes the numbers even slimmer, then what they could be. Making it with a lot of positive criticism on forums, but when it comes to the server being released i doubt many will even play it. But like suggested before by "hawk5005" by adding it as a test-feature if it's even worth that, with just basic fundamentals then dependent on how many players are actually giving positive feedback on the channel depends on whether it would be a keep or delete idea. Perhaps just update the normal servers. I mean i can't remember when exactly but a clever idea on someone's behalf was having an event that meant you had to participate in pvp to get a certain claimed item, which got most people playing it for a while. So perhaps update pvp on normal servers and give out cosmetic pvp drops  with set expire dates (e.g 7 days, 30 days: obviously cosmetic otherwise you'll just have people moan how someone/something is more op then them) which aren't perm then you can just update on the items.. and new maps. But with that being said the only positive about this server is having it so everyone has an equal playing field, with both sector and pvp in one channel and all the event items adding stats it just makes an un-level playing field . Repetitive, and rambling i know. But i guess so far this is the only alternative to of which, is close to making it better for those who enjoy playing it. Saying that if it's not that too time-consuming and doesn't require a lot of effort then i don't see why it can't just be thrown in there.

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 20, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
Don't like the idea, members will pvp/bvb with each other with items they have on high server already or just to get some extra rares to pvp with that they don;t have on high server, f2p users won't be able to play pvp / bvb because the bvb / pvp community that is left on high server won't be enough because it already is a small amount of people left.

Ian's input and what he stated is what got me thinking about actually it might not be such a good idea to have it. Imo, i don't think it will affect the player base too much of people who already play PvP/BvB. It'll probably be the same given number of people playing then it would if it was implemented. Perhaps with the up-coming update where you can access shop/info in room make it so that in PvP you can allow to make a sort of "ghost-bot" which will be level 270 once you enter PvP, but once you leave you will return to the level you once was, adding to this when go into shop in pvp you will be able to access shop and modify your bot to any choice. But once again when you leave it will be removed. (This will and most probably is harder too input then it would just to add another channel, but just a thought.) All in all having conflicting thoughts about it.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 20, 2014, 05:35:06 PM
hmmm.. after reading some of the opinions given on this i'm going to have too change mine to an undecided decision. Just purely like mentioned it will lower the player base of which is barely none on the normal server. Limiting it to members only makes the numbers even slimmer, then what they could be. Making it with a lot of positive criticism on forums, but when it comes to the server being released i doubt many will even play it. But like suggested before by "hawk5005" by adding it as a test-feature if it's even worth that, with just basic fundamentals then dependent on how many players are actually giving positive feedback on the channel depends on whether it would be a keep or delete idea. Perhaps just update the normal servers. I mean i can't remember when exactly but a clever idea on someone's behalf was having an event that meant you had to participate in pvp to get a certain claimed item, which got most people playing it for a while. So perhaps update pvp on normal servers and give out cosmetic pvp drops  with set expire dates (e.g 7 days, 30 days: obviously cosmetic otherwise you'll just have people moan how someone/something is more op then them) which aren't perm then you can just update on the items.. and new maps. But with that being said the only positive about this server is having it so everyone has an equal playing field, with both sector and pvp in one channel and all the event items adding stats it just makes an un-level playing field . Repetitive, and rambling i know. But i guess so far this is the only alternative to of which, is close to making it better for those who enjoy playing it. Saying that if it's not that too time-consuming and doesn't require a lot of effort then i don't see why it can't just be thrown in there.

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 20, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
Don't like the idea, members will pvp/bvb with each other with items they have on high server already or just to get some extra rares to pvp with that they don;t have on high server, f2p users won't be able to play pvp / bvb because the bvb / pvp community that is left on high server won't be enough because it already is a small amount of people left.

Ian's input and what he stated is what got me thinking about actually it might not be such a good idea to have it. Imo, i don't think it will affect the player base too much of people who already play PvP/BvB. It'll probably be the same given number of people playing then it would if it was implemented. Perhaps with the up-coming update where you can access shop/info in room make it so that in PvP you can allow to make a sort of "ghost-bot" which will be level 270 once you enter PvP, but once you leave you will return to the level you once was, adding to this when go into shop in pvp you will be able to access shop and modify your bot to any choice. But once again when you leave it will be removed. (This will and most probably is harder too input then it would just to add another channel, but just a thought.) All in all having conflicting thoughts about it.
Omg. How long did you sit in front of the computer for that scroll? xD

anyway, for a few sentences above If we already talking about choosing w/e you like and even if it's op and everything, I think the Dmg changing that was suggested before is relevant for now, this topic..
So other people wound't all pick ALL Op items, and will have to take em all off when an OP tag appears, just change the Dmg insetead.. 

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-