March 29, 2024, 05:23:39 AMLatest Member: podo7773
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Started by Allie, January 20, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 20, 2014, 05:35:06 PM

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 20, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
Don't like the idea, members will pvp/bvb with each other with items they have on high server already or just to get some extra rares to pvp with that they don;t have on high server, f2p users won't be able to play pvp / bvb because the bvb / pvp community that is left on high server won't be enough because it already is a small amount of people left.

Ian's input and what he stated is what got me thinking about actually it might not be such a good idea to have it. Imo, i don't think it will affect the player base too much of people who already play PvP/BvB. It'll probably be the same given number of people playing then it would if it was implemented. Perhaps with the up-coming update where you can access shop/info in room make it so that in PvP you can allow to make a sort of "ghost-bot" which will be level 270 once you enter PvP, but once you leave you will return to the level you once was, adding to this when go into shop in pvp you will be able to access shop and modify your bot to any choice. But once again when you leave it will be removed. (This will and most probably is harder too input then it would just to add another channel, but just a thought.) All in all having conflicting thoughts about it.
Thats a really cool idea and wouldn't split the players into 2 different servers.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reviax

Most PvP/BvB players are F2P and we can play decently on the high server. I don't imagine many people would buy membership for this.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

Quote from: Reviax on January 20, 2014, 06:07:38 PM
Most PvP/BvB players are F2P and we can play decently on the high server. I don't imagine many people would buy membership for this.

This.

Allie

Even if many people wouldn't buy membership for this, that doesn't mean members won't enjoy it.
Looking at it from an F2P point of view will render a bias towards most member features, but saying most pvp/bvb players are F2P do not affect the member experience at all when it comes to an isolated pvp sandbox.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on January 20, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

Even if many people wouldn't buy membership for this, that doesn't mean members won't enjoy it.
Looking at it from an F2P point of view will render a bias towards most member features, but saying most pvp/bvb players are F2P do not affect the member experience at all when it comes to an isolated pvp sandbox.
There's kind of a point to be made there. Assuming this becomes successful, PvP and Base will be pretty dead (Like, more than it is already) because the active players that played these modes are having fun in the member-exclusive server.

It would suck balls for a non-member. I guess it naturally evens it out for non-members that pvp/base in the normal server since most of their opponents will be ~their level, but the player base would be split between servers. (kinda like it did when bots died. Cutting it again wouldn't be a great thing.)

Maybe make it so that members get this addition for free, but non-members have an option to buy access to this "elite" server for ~$10-$20, as a one-time fee for their account to have access to it.

123bomb123

-1 I wouldn't buy a membership for this lmao.

I don't think any1 will use it anyways (a week or 2 of popularity, if that, and then dead)

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Bombz

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 20, 2014, 07:11:16 PM
-1 I wouldn't buy a membership for this lmao.

I don't think any1 will use it anyways (a week or 2 of popularity, if that, and then dead)

and this lol

Pokeh

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 20, 2014, 07:13:28 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 20, 2014, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: Allie on January 20, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

There's kind of a point to be made there. Assuming this becomes successful, PvP and Base will be pretty dead (Like, more than it is already) because the active players that played these modes are having fun in the member-exclusive server.

It would suck balls for a non-member. I guess it naturally evens it out for non-members that pvp/base in the normal server since most of their opponents will be ~their level, but the player base would be split between servers. (kinda like it did when bots died. Cutting it again wouldn't be a great thing.)

Maybe make it so that members get this addition for free, but non-members have an option to buy access to this "elite" server for ~$10-$20, as a one-time fee for their account to have access to it.

I think it should just be free to all. More competition is better (even if they aren't that good, they can improve and it would be fun playing against noobs who are like level 130 on high server but have a chance to play equally with everyone else who was higher than them).
Ultimately, yeah. If I owned this game I'd do exactly that. Seeing as it's a for-profit game though, if everyone had access to every item and level themselves to anything they wanted though, the sector metagame (and basically the whole point of the game) would be lost, and the sandbox server would take over from the original server.

LightRequiem

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 20, 2014, 07:28:19 PM
Yea I see your point. But maybe there could only be up to elektra +5? and no OP items aside from the ones in the shop so that way people who want to wear op items/have that advantage would go on high server. Idunno  :P prolly bad suggestion.
er no op items mean that ur armor shouldn't really go above bladess/cpu/rapid but w/e floats ur boat

anyways its a neat idea in theory but it will most likely be a flop

medchiller

Great idea. One big problem with Base and PvP is the fairness aspect. Quoting Lyfe on this saying "OP ***" This could be eliminated by this and would also bring another benefit to being a member. +1 :D

Corr

lol no matter how many benefits a member player can get, they still fail in comparison to actual good players

anyways, +1, let them play with their own horribad kind xd..

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: medchiller on January 20, 2014, 10:56:22 PM
Great idea. One big problem with Base and PvP is the fairness aspect. Quoting Lyfe on this saying "OP ***" This could be eliminated by this and would also bring another benefit to being a member. +1 :D
when op ***gots will realize they cant abuse their zylon toys on that channel they would come back on the regular one to satisfy their needs

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

do u realize by doing this ull be getting rid of the pvp/bvb players on the real server

even deader game modes ty !!!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-