March 28, 2024, 11:04:09 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General BvB » First BvB win.

First BvB win.

Started by DevilzDemise, February 01, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

Yeah i know i'm not great. But it's a start >:C
(if you don't believe i won, i recorded the game also;))

Cooky

123bomb123

nice glad u enjoy it (if u did)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DevilzDemise

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 01, 2014, 07:27:32 PM
nice glad u enjoy it (if u did)

Yeah i did, much better then sector in my opinion. When your not going against someone who is out of your skill level anyway ha

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Corr

Well from what I see it took ya 15 min to sweep the mercs and kill the player 5 times which is good. Try refraining from playing 1v1 cause that's usually the easiest form of bvb lol.

It's meant to be a team game so the more players you're against the funner it'll be (Or harder depending on who's on your team).

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Thornz

Devilz, let's have a BvB match tonight (morning for you). You, Me, and maybe 2 other guildies. No OP gear ^.^

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

LightRequiem

15 minutes for completely sweeping someone isn't too bad at all for a first match. If you keep playing, I'm sure you can get faster and more efficient.

DevilzDemise

February 02, 2014, 05:36:24 AM #8 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:41:33 AM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: Corr on February 01, 2014, 11:00:51 PM
Well from what I see it took ya 15 min to sweep the mercs and kill the player 5 times which is good. Try refraining from playing 1v1 cause that's usually the easiest form of bvb lol.

It's meant to be a team game so the more players you're against the funner it'll be (Or harder depending on who's on your team).

Yeah did have a 2 vs. 2 against some people. Didn't win, plus it doesn't help when you don't have someone who wants to work as a team. :)

Quote from: Thornz on February 01, 2014, 11:15:52 PM
Devilz, let's have a BvB match tonight (morning for you). You, Me, and maybe 2 other guildies. No OP gear ^.^

Go for it, if you decide too actually come on this morning ha;p.

Quote from: LightRequiem on February 01, 2014, 11:16:52 PM
15 minutes for completely sweeping someone isn't too bad at all for a first match. If you keep playing, I'm sure you can get faster and more efficient.

Thanks, yeah just a starter. But for some reason the base health when there was no blue left just didn't blow up. So i spent another 4 minute's just hitting it whether it was lag, glitch or w/e idk. Generally thought the guy was going to rage quit.

Corr

Well that's why you gotta communicate, someones gotta have a voice and tell people when to defend the base and when to attack or do whatever.

You don't get everything right on a first try. Especially games.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-