March 28, 2024, 02:44:47 PMLatest Member: Danch

My ban

Started by messenger123, December 14, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

messenger123

Hello,I recently got banned for glitching,like some of you know.My ban duration was 2 WEEKS and Medchiil banned me 2 weeks.After a discuss with GM Max on skype he made my ban perm.This isnt fair even i said some bad words on skype,this was med's case not max.Please make it to be fair.Thank you.

Godz

December 14, 2014, 02:10:28 PM #1 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:09:29 PM by Godz
troll123
there most be another reason you don't say

qolderman

Quote from: Godz on December 14, 2014, 02:10:28 PM
troll123

if max really did that you most deserve it
>flames outside boutcheetah
>gets perm banned

k den, very fair
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

OsirisStar

Lol wtf perm ban for glitching? Everyone glitches, this whole game is just one big glitch.

You can hack leech and get banned for like 2 days but if u glitch u get perm ban? Thats some bs i feel sorry for you.

Also you flamed outside bc? That's not even ban able. The abuse is real lol. 

trashburmy

so many people glitch now its ridiculous

JustRK

Although you spoke outside of BoutCheetah the subject matter was still concerning the game so that gives him full authority to reprimand you for any misconduct. That's like saying he unbanned you because you spoke outside the game...would that also not be fair then? Point made.

Anyway I also disagree with the permanent ban and since I apparently haven't been relieved of my duties as Head GM, you can send me the chat log and I'll review it with the other staff to make a fair decision.

Cooky

messenger123

All conversation has been sent to RK.
And after all of this,like I said on first post this wasnt his case,was meds,med decided the ban duration since he was on that time when Bubba reported me.It doesnt look fair to me to see max coming and chaning the ban duration to perm.Also I know the glitch for few days,you can ask everyone.And I have about 19,4m gp,he asked baggie to kick me out of guild becouse he thinks i got illegal all of them.I don't know if I even got 500k gp illegal.

OsirisStar

Quote from: messenger123 on December 14, 2014, 03:46:00 PM
All conversation has been sent to RK.
And after all of this,like I said on first post this wasnt his case,was meds,med decided the ban duration since he was on that time when Bubba reported me.It doesnt look fair to me to see max coming and chaning the ban duration to perm.Also I know the glitch for few days,you can ask everyone.And I have about 19,4m gp,he asked baggie to kick me out of guild becouse he thinks i got illegal all of them.I don't know if I even got 500k gp illegal.
I remember when med banned me for a day and then max just got butt hurt and banned me for a week.

medchiller

Wasn't my case, was actually Max's I just saw the report and acted on it as he hadn't been doing anything on it as of them. I gave you a two week ban for glitching but it is warranted as a perm ban but it is rarely given out as that due to the glitching having little effect on the game or others.

FalseProphet

December 14, 2014, 06:08:53 PM #10 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:16:26 PM by FalseProphet
Since i was the one to actually report it. It was Max's case via. pm. Max was looking into it, i posted on forums and medchill took action like medchill mentioned he just saw the case took action at the time. So i wouldn't really say it's anyone's fault. Second to that, this wasn't just because of a conversation outside of bc, if i remember correctly you was rude to both robo and i after being reported in-game as-well as the constant kicking from room just because you was mad that i reported you and you got a ban, also saying how you would get me kicked from Utopia even though you got no authority in that as  you have no leading role apart from being a member of the guild. But clearly you didn't mention any of this or anything else.

Yeah he probably doesn't deserve a permanent ban, and yes loads of people do glitch and hack and the sorts. Doesn't mean it's allowed, just happens that they don't get caught/reported half the time. People blame staff but it's only so much one can do, especially since people are being clever like waiting til timer hit's 55+ seconds, and making it look legit so the report would show nothing unless the game was recorded. Not many other games would allow the amount of abusing people do to this game, lol.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

loewe

I also Disagree , i stil got SOLID proofs off someone flaming me who was in red/utopia and MAGX saved hes ass he didn't got anything . And Cookie sayd he was gonna do something about it , and now it's just forgotten. For more info proofs pm me , it's about OG Redtopia who was talking dutch about F****g my mom and other stuff.  MAGX aint the same GM Anymore..

Cooky

Quote from: loewe on December 14, 2014, 07:16:46 PM
And Cookie sayd he was gonna do something about it , and now it's just forgotten.

i dont recall that but keep in mind I am forum mod and am not the one to ask for help with in-game issues such as bans/unbans considering I can do literally nothing about it

OsirisStar

Why is everyone so salty. just play the game is so easy lol.

messenger123

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 14, 2014, 06:08:53 PM
Since i was the one to actually report it. It was Max's case via. pm. Max was looking into it, i posted on forums and medchill took action like medchill mentioned he just saw the case took action at the time. So i wouldn't really say it's anyone's fault. Second to that, this wasn't just because of a conversation outside of bc, if i remember correctly you was rude to both robo and i after being reported in-game as-well as the constant kicking from room just because you was mad that i reported you and you got a ban, also saying how you would get me kicked from Utopia even though you got no authority in that as  you have no leading role apart from being a member of the guild. But clearly you didn't mention any of this or anything else.

Yeah he probably doesn't deserve a permanent ban, and yes loads of people do glitch and hack and the sorts. Doesn't mean it's allowed, just happens that they don't get caught/reported half the time. People blame staff but it's only so much one can do, especially since people are being clever like waiting til timer hit's 55+ seconds, and making it look legit so the report would show nothing unless the game was recorded. Not many other games would allow the amount of abusing people do to this game, lol.
This has nothing with ban bro.I can kick max or anyone else how many times i want since is my room and i can be rude to anyone i want

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-