April 16, 2024, 03:03:12 AMLatest Member: alexis27
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

Chillax. I talked to Baggie last night and he said he will announce the results first thing when he comes home from work.

(click to show/hide)

bagbot

so sorry guys. i had to leave early this morning and didnt get a chance to ss your gps.
i will end the event in 1 hour so you guys have some notice.
sorry again guys  :'(

opuiq3

Quote from: bagbot on March 23, 2015, 04:00:03 PM
so sorry guys. i had to leave early this morning and didnt get a chance to ss your gps.
i will end the event in 1 hour so you guys have some notice.
sorry again guys  :'(

NP, see you in a hour  ;).

^yw allie

Meteor

And here are your winners!

Congrats to xM for destroying everything on his way to the top and a job well done to everyone that participated! :)
You will all receive your prizes in due time.
Well played everyone!

(click to show/hide)

opuiq3

Quote from: Meteor on March 23, 2015, 05:13:45 PM
And here are your winners!

Congrats to xM for destroying everything on his way to the top and a job well done to everyone that participated! :)
You will all receive your prizes in due time.
Well played everyone!

Good job guys, everyone grinded very hard. We earned a ton of GP!  ;D

^yw allie

Meteor

On a side note, during this event we have gained up a whooping 65724099 (65M) GP!
A job well done indeed. 8)

(click to show/hide)

VictorxM

March 23, 2015, 05:32:22 PM #156 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 05:41:12 PM by VictorxM
Good job all of you.
It was really fun grinding with a lot of you guys.

The reason I grinded hard in this event was to make sure that, before I take a break from BC, I would do something nice.
So, after 3 months I achieved what I I wanted the most: Making new friends.
I with this, more nice stuff came, I got 3rd place on total exp, max gigas,  and at some point I had all rares in-game.

But anyway, I don't know when I will come back, but I will most certainly do. I just need to focus on my studies now.
Thank you Baggie, Robo, Lamp, Ray, Roy, Zero, Meteor, Alien, Legend, Silky, Brid, Pinkyy, Syn, Joe, Max, and, of course, OG ICE COLD.
You were all special to me. I will miss playing and chatting with all of you.
Take care.
Thank you for being an awesome community.
It was a honor grinding with you all.

See you guys soon.  ;)

IGN: xM — Lv. 270

STC Zero

we too bro we really will miss you the great grinder xM and a good friend too
Good Luck in your studies and i hope and i know u will get what u need and want :D

Meteor

It's been great playing with ya xM! You were always a great guy to be around! Wish ya all the best in your university years! Gl. ;)

(click to show/hide)

Rez4

Goodluck xmm!!!!!!!!! Hope u achieve big in uni:D well all miss u:p see you around hopefully :D

hur9

March 23, 2015, 07:39:41 PM #160 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 07:49:20 PM by hur9
i got rekt
Quote from: Meteor on March 23, 2015, 05:29:57 PM
On a side note, during this event we have gained up a whooping 65724099 (65M) GP!
A job well done indeed. 8)
gz
thx for the event Baggie!

anaroy50

March 24, 2015, 02:30:56 AM #161 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:06:26 AM by anaroy50
now im double sad. rank 11 and xM leaving. xM have fun in life, wish u the best :).
hope we can still talking in skype and ull back soon. bb.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

yy4241

:'( i m not in top 10... but everybody good game ;D

Ruined

Oh well xM im glad i met person and grinder like you,im sad cuz you r going but huh ppl say if you like something let it go so i will just wish ya all the best in life and i hope i will see you grinding again like crazy soon <3 :)

cyc0828

Wow congratulation xM and pinky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-