April 24, 2024, 08:12:02 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » bunch of ideas?

bunch of ideas?

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: onyx on March 26, 2015, 09:41:15 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2015, 07:04:38 PM
Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."

I know you helped design raid and everything, but there's no point of closed minded pessimism at this stage of the games inactivity. It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

A nerf would suggest making it easier, but what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible. Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time. Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die. Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff, but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then that is apparently what sector is for.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair. They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

excellent post

bravo

Rossbach

March 26, 2015, 11:17:34 PM #46 Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:51:21 PM by Rossbach
Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."
closed minded pessimism

lol I am just seriously curious on why people complain so much about raid and yet want a challenge though sector / raid.

It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

Were you even here when Raid was new? Do you know how much people bitched about nerfing 235 (which got nerfed like 4 times) and said they would not even play the game mode because it was impossible / to hard / w/e. Honestly going by everything that went on that seemed to be the case.

But what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible.

I can understand that, and I also want that but it's not like we have the source code or anything.. So it is really questionable for the "if possible".

Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time.

Same as above. Unless I'm misunderstanding on that you mean by "loading ques."

Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die.

Thats in both of my raids. 235 = Mel, 250 or w/e the lv is= grades, Last wave. So I can agree with that. But it can still end up overused.

Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff,

In case you are referring to what you just prev said: Otherwise it just some ranting.

Mels were the most bitched at thing (mostly that 1/2/3hit ko), after that was about the timers. Nowadays even with 235 nerfed into a sector level difficulty, people glitch behind the map in both 235 and 250 to afk, and keep mels lured. They abuse fire to be practically invincible for the last wave.

but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then

Yes, but again, limited. All your posting is "do something new and exciting, and change game mechanics" which well *shrug* I completely agree. I got tons of ideas, but there is limited things we can do, and I have to rely on Kenny in-order to make changes / new raids. It's not like i haven't thought about that.

that is apparently what sector is for.

Sorta. Sector = low-mid sill range for starting out and getting levels. Ofc sector it's self should be interesting. Raid = mid-high skill range and optional.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair.

How would that work when you leech? Ponts? Kills. Seems more like it would lead to player problems (fight over kills). I mean don't get me wrong it can be something and I sorta support it, but that would be more of a sector thing. Sector is the exp place, Raid should be meant for that extra challenge that you can chose to play if you really want to. Besides Raid is (should /235/) designed so that it needs all the players in order to win. It's like that one topic a week ago When there were only 2 or 3 out of 8 (/maybe ones that left attacked but dunno), and they were said that they can't kill the mobs in time.

They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

skip

Anyways people have different options on "challenge." Plus it sucks that we are limited in creating actual raids. Maybe I made them too hard.. But seriously.... the current 235 is just so sad.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bubbabear

it was more enjoyable before nerfs, my only problem was finding enough people to play it with.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

dokdolee

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2015, 11:17:34 PM
closed minded pessimism

lol I am just seriously curious on why people complain so much about raid and yet want a challenge though sector / raid.

The people who complain about raid being "hard" are the sector grinding nerds who want easy exp and GP (95%). The people who want a challenge are the PvPers and BvBers who are tired of seeing this game turn into a grinding bullshit fest (5%).

It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

Were you even here when Raid was new? Do you know how much people bitched about nerfing 235 (which got nerfed like 4 times) and said they would not even play the game mode because it was impossible / to hard / w/e. Honestly going by everything that went on that seemed to be the case.

Raid is only "hard" because there's lots of shit flying at you and everything 1-shots you. That's not ****ing fun. It's hard, sure, but it's also ****ing stupid.

But what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible.

I can understand that, and I also want that but it's not like we have the source code or anything.. So it is really questionable for the "if possible".

Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time.

Same as above. Unless I'm misunderstanding on that you mean by "loading ques."

Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die.

Thats in both of my raids. 235 = Mel, 250 or w/e the lv is= grades, Last wave. So I can agree with that. But it can still end up overused.

Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff,

In case you are referring to what you just prev said: Otherwise it just some ranting.

Mels were the most bitched at thing (mostly that 1/2/3hit ko), after that was about the timers. Nowadays even with 235 nerfed into a sector level difficulty, people glitch behind the map in both 235 and 250 to afk, and keep mels lured. They abuse fire to be practically invincible for the last wave.

but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then

Yes, but again, limited. All your posting is "do something new and exciting, and change game mechanics" which well *shrug* I completely agree. I got tons of ideas, but there is limited things we can do, and I have to rely on Kenny in-order to make changes / new raids. It's not like i haven't thought about that.

Main reason why raid is and always will be impossible to make fun. Sure, you can make it hard by making everything 1hko you and give them 5000k health but shit, that's gay. There's nothing that can be added to change the mechanics of the game. It doesn't take a genius to see raid is a flop because of all this. 

that is apparently what sector is for.

Sorta. Sector = low-mid sill range for starting out and getting levels. Ofc sector it's self should be interesting. Raid = mid-high skill range and optional.

High skill range AHAHAH holy shit. There's nothing new in raid that makes it have a higher skill cap than sector. Maybe merc pushing but that's ****in it. Running around in circles spamming leech + lantern man while dodging random shit isn't high skill cap. It's more like 99% luck based

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair.

How would that work when you leech? Ponts? Kills. Seems more like it would lead to player problems (fight over kills). I mean don't get me wrong it can be something and I sorta support it, but that would be more of a sector thing. Sector is the exp place, Raid should be meant for that extra challenge that you can chose to play if you really want to. Besides Raid is (should /235/) designed so that it needs all the players in order to win. It's like that one topic a week ago When there were only 2 or 3 out of 8 (/maybe ones that left attacked but dunno), and they were said that they can't kill the mobs in time.

No. LOL.
Sector isn't even the exp place at this point; it's the GP place. You get more exp farming 1v4 Base matches.
Also, Raid was designed to give the burned out sectorers grinders more incentive to grind for more OP shit. Raid was designed for everyone to grab leech and play as defensively as possible. Another reason why raid is dumb.

They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

skip

Anyways people have different options on "challenge." Plus it sucks that we are limited in creating actual raids. Maybe I made them too hard.. But seriously.... the current 235 is just so sad.

I could go on but it's not like anything would happen.

I can see into the future:
Next BC Event: reward will be op item
Next BC Major Update: New retarded sector update that will satisfy the grinders until next update.

This game is inherently flawed and is going downhill FAST. You can only cover up how outdated this game is for so long. With no source code, I give this game until the end of 2015, maybe a couple months more if you guys pump out enough sector updates and OP shit  to stall everyone from quitting

Rossbach

When did you suddenly get good at English "Korean."?

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

Quote from: Rossbach on March 27, 2015, 11:37:22 AM
It's because he's a Zealie.

dokdolee

sorry that was not me  ;D
my friend name d0k do lee post here on me
i am korea and also d0k do lee
 Mute evading.

Yz

Quote from: dokdolee on March 27, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
sorry that was not me  ;D
my friend name d0k do lee post here on me
i am korea and also d0k do lee

yea alright pig

but i do agree with you on everything. one thing tho, kinda completely unrelated but you guys should try survival 137, it's actually pretty fun and the only time i thought sector was decent. you bring like 8 dudes in and just bash infinite mobs forever in a big open area til you all go down, nothing is a HP sponge (500k dum stuff) and nothing oneshots 8)

but yeah that's totally unrelated, was just saying there's ways for sector to be bearable. i don't really have any input for the thread itself. not much to say, everyones MIA and sector is as active as pvp/base was about a year ago - near death lol
DISCORD killyzkill

ayylm40ayy

dayum, jake hit the nail on the head. gj, buddy :)

just wanted to add something to this discussion:

also, this account has a cooler name than the other account I was using AYY LMAO

Robocop7ant

Update max lvl as 200 for members and 150 for non members.
With the same exp rate or use the lvl 1-300 exp rate on it.
We have completed everything in the game, and people are quiting because they got everything and it's getting bored.

Staffs isn't that active,  so that's not something i would focus on..

Is it coming any updates?
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 23, 2015, 05:38:17 AM
Update max lvl as 200 for members and 150 for non members.
With the same exp rate or use the lvl 1-300 exp rate on it.
We have completed everything in the game, and people are quiting because they got everything and it's getting bored.

Staffs isn't that active,  so that's not something i would focus on..

Is it coming any updates?

You can't really say staff aren't active since i see them most days and i don't even play this game. Yet multiple post on forums, and i see there names online.

But it's true, cap is reached. Game is becoming more dull especially when you have nearly all the items you desire
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-