March 28, 2024, 08:54:26 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » bunch of ideas?

bunch of ideas?

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

March 10, 2015, 08:14:52 PM #15 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:17:41 PM by VictorxM
Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
I remember back in acclaim days when the best exp you could get was the highest lvl you could complete, and it was impossible for a low lvl to beat a high lvl (or at least most of the time)

It's been suggested many times, but exp should scale depending on your level so that low levels can't just easily leech to max lvl in a few days. like, within 20 lvls lower than map lvl is full exp, 21-40 less is half exp, 41-60 less is 1/4 exp, etc. Obv not those rates, but you get the idea. something drastic that would keep lower levels from wanting to leech 258 (as other levels would give better exp)

Yeah, I think this is actually perfect to prevent leeching.
It would obligate low-level players to do, well, low-level maps.

Allie even said that it might be in a future update. It was on october of last year tho.

(click to show/hide)

But yeah, I totally agree with what you said, bro.

And about changing the stats of Metorium, it was already stated as a highly opposed suggestion, along side with others.

(click to show/hide)

*Both texts inside the spoiler thing were quoted from Allie and JustRK, respectively. I'm not making any of this up.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Corr

How many people here actually paid for membership (be it as perm, or 1 year)

K, exactly. Member benefits will only help in sector, in PvP you guys would just get teamed up by non op members then rage quit. You can have advantages over in sector cause NPC's have retarded A.I's made for 7 year old's where as in player vs players if you play someone smarter than you, then you're screwed.

I agree with codeh. Start over, game doesn't lose anything cause nobody pay's for memberships, they just get it for free from people or have an infinite amount of snowballs/whatever else gets you membership. If you guys didn't have leechers for exp, then you'll have guildies who will just leech for gp. Same concept, different persona.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

Still reckon low server would be the perfect opportunity for a wipe, with these sort of additions. (like i've stated before i've put my fair share of time in on low and effort like everyone else)

It's a mixture really, i mean even if it did happen why would people chose to play it most of the players (whom of which don't visit forums) will probably just stick to what it is now, because they are lazy and enjoy being rich and having everything.

To a kid, being rich and having loads of rares is a big hype, and like to boast and gloat like yes look at me which is great! But, it's also thinking about the other players who enjoy playing and enjoying, so having a server for both would be good. High (easy, fast gain, easy to obtain items), low server (harder to level, level caps changed, no coin input but coin box drops on rare occasions in-game, and small income of coins from sector, hard elite mobs in sector, low giga rate, so stuff is harder to buy and people have to earn by playing and completing levels) idk.

Just be nice to see something actually worthy, i still remember when the first person posted about being 270, then it kinda occured to everyone it's not hard so it wasn't as much of a subject to post about. Or being rank 1, or in the top 50. 

The fact is with us, we are kind of stuck in the past and keep holding onto the game we once enjoyed. Well i for example admit this, but just needs a fair balanced way of leveling, with the fun to play attitude and some updates which bc has now.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

That formula from Allie looks awesome actually. Wish that would get added...

And as for a wipe...idk. So many ppl here have worked so hard for what they have it would be unfair to wipe everything. Like Baggie for example, over 1b exp. Just gonna wipe that? As much as I think wiping would be a good thing many ppl would quit if it happened. I for one paid over 1b in gigas and items for my perm mem. Don't really feel like losing that :-/

There's gotta be an option that would please everyone....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 09:28:06 PM
That formula from Allie looks awesome actually. Wish that would get added...

And as for a wipe...idk. So many ppl here have worked so hard for what they have it would be unfair to wipe everything. Like Baggie for example, over 1b exp. Just gonna wipe that? As much as I think wiping would be a good thing many ppl would quit if it happened. I for one paid over 1b in gigas and items for my perm mem. Don't really feel like losing that :-/

There's gotta be an option that would please everyone....

New channel? :P lol. Impossible

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Wiping the game would probably make more people quit than join. Many Korean players alone have bought items for IRL money and if those all just disappeared many would just leave. IMO rightfully so. Don't know the solution to this but don't think a full wipe is the way to go.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2015, 10:04:26 PM
Wiping the game would probably make more people quit than join. Many Korean players alone have bought items for IRL money and if those all just disappeared many would just leave. IMO rightfully so. Don't know the solution to this but don't think a full wipe is the way to go.

Defiantly not of high server.

trashburmy

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)
[/quote]
In my opinion, rt3 should get added. Would give opportunity for more higher level maps, or just the ability to clear 266. As of now 266 is pretty much impossible to solo. And if you made gora un pushable, that would slow down grinding of 258 even if rt3 was added, I think it would allow the game to go further and maybe more raid sets / new sets to build off of that? Just my ideas for the future releases / updates. If not I understand because some people don't want stuff to get too OP but at this point we could use expansion.

FalseProphet

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 10:45:54 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)
In my opinion, rt3 should get added. Would give opportunity for more higher level maps, or just the ability to clear 266. As of now 266 is pretty much impossible to solo. And if you made gora un pushable, that would slow down grinding of 258 even if rt3 was added, I think it would allow the game to go further and maybe more raid sets / new sets to build off of that? Just my ideas for the future releases / updates. If not I understand because some people don't want stuff to get too OP but at this point we could use expansion.
[/quote]

Rt3 shouldn't be added, 266 can be done with rb packs i mean we got to give rb packs at least some reason to be used rather than countless spam for no reason for the hell of it like i do. Gora if you remember in the  event before this was killed by most players in average of  the same time it would to take people to solo it, so wether gora was pushable or not the clear time wouldn't differ too much. Considering the huge jump from rt1 to rt2, i don't want to imagine rt3 stats. If it was added it'd give more reason to play higher level maps and forget abotu even more of the lower level maps which people hardly notice anyway. It just needs balancing.

trashburmy

[/quote]

Rt3 shouldn't be added, 266 can be done with rb packs i mean we got to give rb packs at least some reason to be used rather than countless spam for no reason for the hell of it like i do. Gora if you remember in the  event before this was killed by most players in average of  the same time it would to take people to solo it, so wether gora was pushable or not the clear time wouldn't differ too much. Considering the huge jump from rt1 to rt2, i don't want to imagine rt3 stats. If it was added it'd give more reason to play higher level maps and forget abotu even more of the lower level maps which people hardly notice anyway. It just needs balancing.
[/quote]
New maps added with rt3 and a new level cap, 258 wouldn't be grinded on by people with rt3, they would grind on expansion maps. And 266 with rb. Not many people have rb's and most people wont want to pay just to beat a level. And most of the time it will take you multiple rb's to defeat 266. One way i think to fix 258 would be to turn scaplers into mini bosses with more health. And making them visually bigger (as goes for all bosses, mostly elite ones). That does't help at all just a visual for the game.

Thornz

Just make gora unpushable. Average kill time not pushing is around 2-3 minutes if you're good, 3-5 minutes if you screw up.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

March 11, 2015, 12:00:23 AM #26 Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:06:31 AM by FalseProphet
New maps (which obv will only be cosmetic), so unless the layout for mobs is different, challenging and unique then i wouldn't suggest new maps. The reason people don't grind 266 is because it's the same reward as 258 due to xp cap, and 258 is quicker and faster to run therefore it out-weights 266 in the long run because it's more sufficient for xp and coins and gps and now gigas also. 258 is op itself. any map including gods imo should be enclosed with no chance of pushing any mobs. So maybe a re-design?, i wouldn't want new sets tbh i was hoping this event would be a new gun :P but still tinker is cool. It's not about expansions as of now, as we know Santa is working hard with the help of other staff with new content, but we could work on the content we already got.

Fixing the issue of 258 being as easy as it is being one of them. People have gained enough from that map to call it fair if it was changed tbh. But i also see where you're getting at, and don't dissaprove of it either.

Examples of levels we could use instead for gora: Lvl37, Lvl44, Lvl 48, Lvl 57, Lvl 72, Lvl200, Lvl219.
After tests, i reckon we could pick a more suitable map for this reward than the current. No offence.

STC Zero

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 11:50:32 PM

[/quote]
New maps added with rt3 and a new level cap, 258 wouldn't be grinded on by people with rt3, they would grind on expansion maps. And 266 with rb. Not many people have rb's and most people wont want to pay just to beat a level. And most of the time it will take you multiple rb's to defeat 266. One way i think to fix 258 would be to turn scaplers into mini bosses with more health. And making them visually bigger (as goes for all bosses, mostly elite ones). That does't help at all just a visual for the game.
[/quote]

yeah bro thats right but pleae think about the non members that they need to grind too, the cant acces the RT3 set so obviously the won't try to pass lvl 266 and the lvl 258 will be very hard to pass with RT1 set.

FalseProphet

Quote from: STC Zero on March 11, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

[/quote]

yeah bro thats right but pleae think about the non members that they need to grind too, the cant acces the RT3 set so obviously the won't try to pass lvl 266 and the lvl 258 will be very hard to pass with RT1 set.
[/quote]

I'm sure if rt3 was ever added, rt2 would be available to non members.

STC Zero

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 11, 2015, 12:32:38 AM
Quote from: STC Zero on March 11, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

[/quote]

I'm sure if rt3 was ever added, rt2 would be available to non members.
[/quote]

i hope it too bro   u_u

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-