April 28, 2024, 10:23:57 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » bunch of ideas?

bunch of ideas?

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Get more armours over lvl 225 for members?
Atm we don't have much benefits of being members, and i think more would bought membership.

Like metorium is a cool set, but got stats as elektra +5, if you changed the stats to for example rt1 set, it would be more used in-game, and bought from zylon shop.

Small updateds, can change something big.

And the dark ssurge e set, make it patch and ram too?

Change lvl on all the sets, cause, we are like 35 lvls over rt2,  and it's like 70mill exp from 235-270 i think..
<br />

STC Zero

the non members like me and many people here needs too some new armours because we are bored of all the normal armours like rt1 or elektra

i think we need some new parts or re designed parts but not only for members, for non members too :)

VictorxM

We need transmog, new maps and a new shop/info layout.

(click to show/hide)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Blaquiere

u want to play all op,metorium is fine right now,non-op

FalseProphet

Lol last time i complained about member benefits, the topic got removed.

Firstly, the game should get harder as you level. Not easier. Hard mode? more like free xp. Things should be a challenge to complete with good rewards, to the point people have to discuss ways of going through the levels and tactics.

I think Robo is right in saying metorium set could do with an increase, alongside that the level cap/xp rate could be changed as-well as xp needed from one level to another. I've got perm member for one, and mostly all items in the zc shop, like i suggested perhaps a monthly/3-monthly thing to just do a rotation of items/rares in zyloncoin shop?

As for the ds{E} set, i agree but have to disagree for the fact it wasn't made as a set for the public i believe? No point adding more sets in i mean i'd love rt3 set, but because of how the game is and well i guess op no chance of us getting it or it even being released into raid, since rt2 does about 1min30 rt3 would just power through 258

+1 for more member benefits.

(Not hating, good work to staff on the new parts just i'd like to feel some accomplishment when i achieve something)
Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
u want to play all op,metorium is fine right now,non-op

Ever thought if you didn't stick with lower level parts then it wouldn't be op since you'd be on the same level balance of everyone else?
In other games, you get better gear to win pvp or pve or raids to increase your stats. The option is there to take the parts to become stronger, if you want to stick to lower stats because of the old school style that's fine, but it shouldn't limit what everyone else could use.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Bc have been going up and down,  it was better when lvl cap was 200 for members and 150 for non members,  that's the time i felt most bought membership.

And then you had more sets than 1.
We don't even have gear for members, just 2 flags and 1 rt2 set  and a useless ef?

<br />

Blaquiere

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
Bc have been going up and down,  it was better when lvl cap was 200 for members and 150 for non members,  that's the time i felt most bought membership.

We don't even have gear for members, just 2 flags and 1 rt2 set  and a useless ef?

what ef is just for member?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 02:45:03 PM

Or it's not?

I don't remember, so flags and a rt set..
Some lvls and different set
<br />

Blaquiere

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

Or it's not?

for pvpers/bvbers is annoying to see op shits

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 03:24:40 PM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

Or it's not?

for pvpers/bvbers is annoying to see op shits
op tag then.
<br />

trashburmy

If rt3 gets released thats another set that could add interest to the game

Thornz

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 06:14:05 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non-members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

VictorxM

Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 06:28:43 PM
Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 06:14:05 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non-members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)

I'm pretty sure non-members don't get max exp by doing 258. AFAIK they get like 40k.

And how come rt3 will never be added into the game? Why did they even make the set then?
I mean, right now doesn't make sense to add it -- since rt2 is already OP AF, with rt3 we would do 258 in less than a minute (casually).

I think once new maps are out -- harder maps --, there's no reason to not release rt3.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

mic99

Wipe the game.

Fix things that shouldn't have happened (stake bug that ruined economy and free coins to members)
Ridiculous ease of leveling
Extremely OP armor/gear

Make sector a challenge.
Quote from: FalseProphet on March 10, 2015, 10:47:12 AM
Firstly, the game should get harder as you level. Not easier. Hard mode? more like free xp. Things should be a challenge to complete with good rewards, to the point people have to discuss ways of going through the levels and tactics.

Agree with completely. Not entirely sure if this can be done, but make the mobs more difficult. Add elite levels like bots, but obviously scale the exp so its rewarding, and a fraction more than a "base" level. Also, keep it non-grindable. Make it feel like an accomplishment when you beat a level, instead of the amount of time you do it.

As for members, sure this would be a set-back for their money, but it'd also be rewarding. If you start out brand new, perm items could be a thing of the past. Make them temporary, with lower stats. Obviously when you put scaling into the factor, it'd still give you a "boost" but it wouldn't be an absolute rape train. The benefits could truly be endless.

As for level cap, it depends on the scale you'd set the exp bonuses to. Make it a slight grind, but blind it by the gameplay so it wouldn't feel fast or boring.

Gigas and coins. I honestly can't say how hard it is to achieve them as I haven't played in awhile, but make buying items from the shop pack a punch. Skill prices need to be increased along with coin purchases. Also, it's possible to make a new currency for members only, including mods of already made gear either for cosmetic or slight stat increase.

PvP and Base. Make these modes have a purpose. Please.

Guilds would also start fresh too. If you can time this "update" maybe a few weeks into the summer, when the most players come online it'd create some new, desperately needed competition.

These are just all my opinions on some ways to potentially change the game. I also realize that I went somewhat off-topic but it happens.  ;D

Thornz

I remember back in acclaim days when the best exp you could get was the highest lvl you could complete, and it was impossible for a low lvl to beat a high lvl (or at least most of the time)

It's been suggested many times, but exp should scale depending on your level so that low levels can't just easily leech to max lvl in a few days. like, within 20 lvls lower than map lvl is full exp, 21-40 less is half exp, 41-60 less is 1/4 exp, etc. Obv not those rates, but you get the idea. something drastic that would keep lower levels from wanting to leech 258 (as other levels would give better exp)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-