March 28, 2024, 05:00:42 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Concept : Guild Wipe #2, we need your inputs.

Concept : Guild Wipe #2, we need your inputs.

Started by Yz, November 04, 2015, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guild Wipe or No Guild Wipe?

Guild Wipe
117 (52%)
Don't Guild Wipe
108 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 225

z0co2

Can't think of any reason why a guild wipe shouldn't' t be done.
Guilds are dead the top 10 guilds are extremely inactive.
Silence is the most active guild at the moment and that's cool and all but what's the point if there are no other guilds to compete with.

New members only want to join top guilds because of the rank they got eventually when they get in and notice that the guild is quite inactive and they become inactive themselves and stop grinding because they don't see the point in grinding anymore.
So yes a guild wipe should be a positive thing for the game and players.

I'm only concerned about the max 10 players, I can imagine that guild members that already exist want to stick together when forming a new guild but with 10 members max you're forcing some to join other guilds and compete to former guild members. I would say 15 members is better.

Mario666

Quote from: z0co2 on November 04, 2015, 11:28:10 AM
I'm only concerned about the max 10 players, I can imagine that guild members that already exist want to stick together when forming a new guild but with 10 members max you're forcing some to join other guilds and compete to former guild members. I would say 15 members is better.

Having the max players/guild number decrease at all would result in currently full guilds to have to exclude certain people.

I don't see it as a problem. The positives that more guilds would do for the game outweighs the negatives that the people in the top guilds now would feel with having to split. At least in my opinion.

z0co2

Quote from: Mario666 on November 04, 2015, 12:40:57 PM
Quote from: z0co2 on November 04, 2015, 11:28:10 AM

Having the max players/guild number decrease at all would result in currently full guilds to have to exclude certain people.

I don't see it as a problem. The positives that more guilds would do for the game outweighs the negatives that the people in the top guilds now would feel with having to split. At least in my opinion.

I can understand your point of view and I do agree, It's a solid fact that fewer members would result in more guilds and more competition. That's why I  suggested 15 people instead of 20. Guilds with 10 people are just to few in my opinion, this would only result in players making second guilds to expand wich has already happened to several guilds inclusive the one I'm in now with 20 members.

Mario666

Quote from: z0co2 on November 04, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
I can understand your point of view and I do agree, It's a solid fact that fewer members would result in more guilds and more competition. That's why I  suggested 15 people instead of 20. Guilds with 10 people are just to few in my opinion, this would only result in players making second guilds to expand wich has already happened to several guilds inclusive the one I'm in now with 20 members.

I think you missed my initial point.

Take a guild of 20 people, and we'll call it [Example]. If after a guild wipe there can only be 15 people per guild, [Example] could be remade, but that will leave 5 people from the old guild who must now create a different guild with 5 completely new people. 5 people being left over is worse than if after a guild wipe, [Example] could split perfectly into [Example1] and [Example2].

lara538

November 04, 2015, 01:21:52 PM #19 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:24:28 PM by lara538
    Yes. In the current state anything to revitalize the game worth the try. And at least in the beggining it will, but in the long period its not too much. But i have a suggestion, as i think also revitalizing other game modes can be the key to maintain it in good shape for a good time.
   My first point is that as the things are nowadays a wipe would only revitalize sector. A competitive scenario needs to be created other than a bunch of ppl grinding, overall this can be not much exciting for some players. The gp that bvb and pvp give to the overall rankings is irrelevant.Reviving guild wars in pvp and bvb would also revitalize those game modes and also provide more integration between players and attract back different kinds of players. But to change things as players only want top gp guild dont even bothering to surpass ZeaL in pvp and bvb rankings and no one gives a f* to the guild war rankings, a good encouragement would have to be done,at least in the beggining.

My idea: Re-elaborated guild war rankings based on POINTS aquired in tournaments maybe with different graduations(ie in the BC Casual tournament 1st: 30 points 2nd: 20 3rd:8 4th to 8th:2 and in the Supreme BC Tournament 1st: 75 2nd:35 ...). Pvp and BvB separated ofc. Tournaments would have a regular period(ie tournaments of the supreme category occur on october, casuals occur in august,february and June) during the season and each year the rankings would "reset" for the start of a new season(ONLY IN THE GUILD WAR SCENARIO), but u could still check past season rankings. Prizes for top 3(can be more idk) each season. Different tournaments could also have varied rules. Would be also nice if each single tournament had interesting prizes(not necessarily expensive).

I see much potential in the idea and a Strong encouragement factor, what u guys think and agree/disagree? How possible it is to do? Would it be hard to be implemented?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

proudtobe

NO. I think this solution is not good. I played so much for my guild points , and you want to delete guild and my guild points? Lol bc will lose players , seriously.

Allie

Quote from: kulvinder on November 04, 2015, 02:14:47 PM
No.
Think of a different solution.

Quote from: proudtobe on November 04, 2015, 02:25:33 PM
NO. I think this solution is not good. I played so much for my guild points , and you want to delete guild and my guild points? Lol bc will lose players , seriously.

Suggestions?

This solution has been tried before, and it boosts activity by encouraging early competition in the growth of guilds.
Guilds are entirely stagnated because there's no reason to grind since you'll never catch up, and if you're at the top there's no reason to grind since no one can reach you.

I would be happy to hear the opinions and feedback of our players regarding the issue instead of a straight yes or no.

proudtobe

You know what solution needs? Updates , no guild wipes.

Purple

As far as boosting activity goes, it'd probably work just like it did last time.

The problem is that for me I feel like the game itself has gotten to be stagnated. If you're behind in levels, it's gonna take you a shit ton of effort to catch up and feel like you're at other people's level. Coming from someone that hasn't played seriously in years though.

^**** im special xd

Event Kulv

November 04, 2015, 02:48:22 PM #24 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:50:49 PM by Event Kulv
Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2015, 02:27:27 PM
Quote from: kulvinder on November 04, 2015, 02:14:47 PM
No.
Think of a different solution.

Quote from: proudtobe on November 04, 2015, 02:25:33 PM

Suggestions?

This solution has been tried before, and it boosts activity by encouraging early competition in the growth of guilds.
Guilds are entirely stagnated because there's no reason to grind since you'll never catch up, and if you're at the top there's no reason to grind since no one can reach you.

I would be happy to hear the opinions and feedback of our players regarding the issue instead of a straight yes or no.
Yes,wipe them then.
But LOWER THE PRICES OF GUILD CREATION AND BUFFS BY 40% for 3 months AND BRING SOMETHING NEW.

hawk5005

Last time it worked. Brought back old players, increased activity for a few months.
Having a guild wipe will make guild leaders create events for their fellow guild members which will make them play more.

But then again, some players that couldn't be bothered winning back their points quit, then some returned after a while for the events held by their guild.

it's a gamble. we'll lose some, we'll win some, hopefully the latter will be more than the former.

i voted yes. but that doesn't really matter as i won't be playing either way.

Robocop7ant

what about keeping the guild points at the moment and whipe exp instead?

re-working the entire game and make it more challenging lvling up.
going back to members lvl 200 and non members lvl 150?

it have been suggested before, and it would be lot more work maybe, but we can have a discussion bout what we do with RT sets, stuff above lvl 200 and maps.

i am not against the guild whipe, so that could also happen.
Tell me what you guys think?

-Robo

<br />

Allie

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 04, 2015, 03:03:02 PM

it have been suggested before, and it would be lot more work maybe, but we can have a discussion bout what we do with RT sets, stuff above lvl 200 and maps.

-Robo

I think more people will quit over losing their actual character than their gp.
This is unfortunately simply not negotiable.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2015, 03:05:15 PM

-Robo

didn't ment deleting any characters, keeping all their items after the whipe.
but i wish the old lvls back, would that be something people would want?
<br />

ubeshocked

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 04, 2015, 03:19:27 PM
Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2015, 03:05:15 PM

-Robo

didn't ment deleting any characters, keeping all their items after the whipe.
but i wish the old lvls back, would that be something people would want?

nah. idc about levels they are just numbers. the OP is da problem. that for all game modes
eh I'd love to play with bladium or elektra +5 as max sets without reaper v3 or other stuff......... but that's just good old times

(click to show/hide)
No discrimination: I swear I'll take gigas from everyone

familyguy- the legend the hero the 2mil stake dude the man of da moment

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-