March 28, 2024, 03:22:18 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » there will be Christmas event????

there will be Christmas event????

Started by power1surge, December 21, 2015, 04:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

power1surge

last year I do not remember if there were but these days there will be?
thx :D

Allie

cyc0828

Energized

Let's just be patient guys, I'm sure they'd annouce if there is an event planned for Christmas :)

STC Fefnir

today is 21/12, be patient guys, and if there will be an event it takes time to program it. :)

Bubbabear

Quote from: STC Fefnir on December 21, 2015, 10:57:20 AM
today is 21/12, be patient guys, and if there will be an event it takes time to program it. :)
not if they recycle old events.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bluepatchx

Quote from: Bubbabear on December 22, 2015, 11:08:07 PM

Still takes time to set up.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Bubbabear

Quote from: Bluepatchx on December 22, 2015, 11:13:16 PM

There are 365 days in the year, christmas is on the 319th or something. So you have a lot of time for preparation, you'd be amazed what you could do in a year.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bluepatchx

Quote from: Bubbabear on December 23, 2015, 04:11:59 AM

There are 365 days in the year, christmas is on the 319th or something. So you have a lot of time for preparation, you'd be amazed what you could do in a year.

And not every day is devoted to working on a single event; nor are people's lives so free that this is something that's a key focus, do Keep that in mind. Most staff are working real jobs as well. Things have been very busy lately. 

Bubbabear

Quote from: Bluepatchx on December 23, 2015, 04:33:47 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on December 23, 2015, 04:11:59 AM

And not every day is devoted to working on a single event; nor are people's lives so free that this is something that's a key focus, do Keep that in mind. Most staff are working real jobs as well. Things have been very busy lately.  

Didn't say every day had to be. 10mins a day = 132hours, there is always time in the day for something you enjoy and makes you happy. You just make time for it. Oh do they? i thought we just got given money for free, damn. I was hoping to get some tips. Do they not find this game of importance to them then?

On a side note: I wouldn't want to be doing much near christmas time anyway, you guys should just all chill out and relax go spend time with family or online with friends and stress free session or something. Just enjoy something.

Bluepatchx

okie; whatever floats your boat lol. Unnecessary sarcasm, but 'ey. To each their own.

leapman

December 23, 2015, 06:47:11 AM #11 Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:49:53 AM by leapman
It's the holidays gentlemen! Let's maintain our Christmas spirit! Better to give than receive.  :-*

#EGKGIFTCARDSEASON

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-