March 28, 2024, 02:51:22 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah UNOFFICAL TS3 Server~ SHutdown Till Further Notice

BoutCheetah UNOFFICAL TS3 Server~ SHutdown Till Further Notice

Started by unseengamer, August 19, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unseengamer

Hello Everyone.  My name is Cody :)  some may remember me from a few years ago under the IGN of cody0520/Gods_Marine/Unseen_Pride.  Well due to my account being hacked and email Being Hacked i no longer have access to those accounts. Which is why i made this one :)

A Little bit about me and why Im Hosting a Ts3 Server for BC.  

Im 23 years old, And Im a Former Master Mechanic and Now Work For ProArch IT Solutions :)  
I currently Own a Dell powerEdge r710 Server with 8Cores and 122Gb ram Which is mostly Used as a File Storage and Ts3 Server and Minor Games when i see fit for people to play when bordem kicks in :)

The reason I am hosting a Ts3 Server for BC is simple. Who wants to type all the time when you can just use a Mic and Headset? :P  yes this game is small and Doesnt require too Much typing But still Its easier.  Now Im not Begging People to join the TS3 Server by Any Means.  Nor am I forcing people to Not use it.  But it is here for people to use If need be :)
Admins If you Join the Ts3 Server Please Send me a Message and I Will give you the Bot Admin rank For the server to do as you please :) To verify i will send you a message through the forums with a Special Phrase and you must send that phrase to me In Ts3 So i know its a Actual admin and not someone who is trynig to impose as one.

Disregard the ts3 IP  As Its for my Gaming Community For any and All games. NOTE I am not stealing People from BC that is not my intentions, but My Gaming Community is Open for Anyone to Join if they wish and would like to Play other games as well :)

Ts3 IP: Shadygaming.custom-gaming.net:9987

The Ts3 Server is a little Rough looking And The Looks will be changing as i go to make it cleaner looking :)
if you have any Suggestions for the ts3 Server Post them Below or send a message to me in the Ts3 Server :)  

darkblackx

Koreans vs English ?

How we gonna understand each other :) most of em cant speak english.

STC Fefnir

unseengamer

Quote from: STC Fefnir on August 19, 2016, 03:03:23 PM
How can I acces the server?
Download the Teamspeak 3 Client Side Files from the teamspeak 3 Website. Install and Once the program is opened Click "Connections" > "Connect"  And Where it says Teamspeak IP  Enter Shadygaming.custom-gaming.net :)
And then join the Correct Channel :)

unseengamer

Quote from: darkblackx on August 19, 2016, 02:06:53 PM
Koreans vs English ?

How we gonna understand each other :) most of em cant speak english.

This is Something I will either Figure out Durning a Later time and Date,   But for Now it will be just like it was in Chat  either Ignore them or find a different lobby :)

qolderman

is this another virus that is gonna try to steal emails/accounts etc
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

unseengamer

Quote from: qolderman on August 19, 2016, 07:03:55 PM
No Teamspeak 3 is a VOIP Client that never has access to Any Stored files on the Computer Besides its own Teamspeak 3 Folder.     No special mods/scripts or clients are needed to connect to the server :)

Teamspeak 3 is a VOIP client that is widely used in Numerous Games and can be used on Iphones/Androids/Windows/Mac and Possibly Linux.   

Im not posting any links as I do not want People to think im sending them to a fake Website or anything like that.  But if you would like to download the teamspeak 3 Client go to Google and Search for Teamspeak 3     

qolderman

Quote from: unseengamer on August 19, 2016, 11:04:23 PM
Quote from: qolderman on August 19, 2016, 07:03:55 PM
No Teamspeak 3 is a VOIP Client that never has access to Any Stored files on the Computer Besides its own Teamspeak 3 Folder.     No special mods/scripts or clients are needed to connect to the server :)

Teamspeak 3 is a VOIP client that is widely used in Numerous Games and can be used on Iphones/Androids/Windows/Mac and Possibly Linux.   

Im not posting any links as I do not want People to think im sending them to a fake Website or anything like that.  But if you would like to download the teamspeak 3 Client go to Google and Search for Teamspeak 3     
i know what ts3 is, im pointing out that there is a popular scam, when people trade items on steam and they go to ts3 and it asks for an update, which is a virus, and it steals your steam login and pass
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bluepatchx

As this is not an official service Zylon Gaming is offering, please be cautious when using any platforms similar to the above mentioned.

We will not take responsibility should something happen.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

unseengamer

[/quote]i know what ts3 is, im pointing out that there is a popular scam, when people trade items on steam and they go to ts3 and it asks for an update, which is a virus, and it steals your steam login and pass
[/quote]
Ahh gotcha,  Any Links that are opened through a External Program Should be tread Lightly as Scams do happen.  Only time Ts3 Will ever ask for a update is through the Ts3 Client its self never through another program.   

Any trades/Purchases/Sells that Happens Through My Ts3 Server I can not and Will not be held responsible for as the Same for Boutcheetah Staff.  Ts3 is meant for Communication Only.   Any and all trades should have a Middle Man that is trust and verified with the community to ensure smoothness of transactions. 

As stated This TS3 Server Will never ask you to update anything or install any scripts/Mods/Updates.   If it does ask for a update you can Choose to Cancel the Pending update and Update it when you feel like it.  People Do fall for Scams like this all the time And I hate it Because i was one of them few years ago. :/   i dont like Scammers  Never have and Never Will.  I only try and Help the Community Out. 

z0co2

How did you manage to get 3 accounts hacked..? Wouldn't recommend anyone using this server.

unseengamer

Quote from: z0co2 on August 20, 2016, 03:05:12 PM
How did you manage to get 3 accounts hacked..? Wouldn't recommend anyone using this server.

it was around 3 -4 years ago before i started taking classes On computer Programming.   I was Young dumb and stupid haha,   Which is why I started my Own.      

You wouldnt recommend anyone use my server But have yet to provide any Logical proof as to why anyone should use my server. the server has No links to clink on besides the one that links to my Personal Gaming Community that is under development for ArmAIII, ARK: Evolved: Space Engineers, and Minecraft.  But yet you wouldnt know that But simply Bashing People Who Are Trying to Help the Community VS Bringing it down Like yourself.  

I only try and Help communities that are Growing and Or Dying To Give New Ideas to Help them Out.  But its up the Communities Owner and Staff to Implement the Ideas themselves or not.   I havent seen Any one else try and Host a TS3 Server For This community. Much less Put any Real effort Into Helping the Dying Community Grow again. Besides Ideas But with No Effort Into Pushing the Idea forward.   

If all you are going to do is Bash My Server and My Community that you never even Joined or Know the Back Story behind as to why i am doing this.  Then you may see your self to the Other Threads as it is not welcomed here On This Thread,    Thank You have a Good day.

Allie

Teamspeak is a voice-only client.
You cannot be hacked or scammed if you intelligently make sure you're only working through TeamSpeak.

With that in mind, what you do and say is on you. Join at your own risk, you will not be unsafe if you don't make yourself unsafe.

z0co2

Quote from: unseengamer on August 20, 2016, 04:18:49 PM

it was around 3 -4 years ago before i started taking classes On computer Programming.   I was Young dumb and stupid haha,   Which is why I started my Own.      

You wouldnt recommend anyone use my server But have yet to provide any Logical proof as to why anyone should use my server. the server has No links to clink on besides the one that links to my Personal Gaming Community that is under development for ArmAIII, ARK: Evolved: Space Engineers, and Minecraft.  But yet you wouldnt know that But simply Bashing People Who Are Trying to Help the Community VS Bringing it down Like yourself.  

I only try and Help communities that are Growing and Or Dying To Give New Ideas to Help them Out.  But its up the Communities Owner and Staff to Implement the Ideas themselves or not.   I havent seen Any one else try and Host a TS3 Server For This community. Much less Put any Real effort Into Helping the Dying Community Grow again. Besides Ideas But with No Effort Into Pushing the Idea forward.   

If all you are going to do is Bash My Server and My Community that you never even Joined or Know the Back Story behind as to why i am doing this.  Then you may see your self to the Other Threads as it is not welcomed here On This Thread,    Thank You have a Good day.

Better off using Skype. I'm not "bashing" your server, I simply said I don't recommend using it.

unseengamer

Quote from: z0co2 on August 20, 2016, 09:29:37 PM
Quote from: unseengamer on August 20, 2016, 04:18:49 PM

Better off using Skype. I'm not "bashing" your server, I simply said I don't recommend using it.
That is Fine, People are Free to use Whatever program they Feel need.  I personally Dont use Skype Due to the Bugs/Glitches and More and More hacks You can get through Skype then Teamspeak.     Skype The second it gets sent to you Whether or not you click download its stored on your computer/Phone.  VS Teamspeak You can limit who can and Can not upload/download to the Teamspeak Server And Also Through Teamspeak server if done correctly And you have a Rack at the Location AS I Do. Every file that is uploaded/downloaded is scanned Numerous Times before being accepted by the server to ensure No hacks/virus's are being uploaded.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-