April 27, 2024, 02:00:04 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » The Gods

The Gods

Started by Allie, February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Guess what?! Allie isn't active, nor are the gods! Thus, this thread is useless, and so is trying to obtain the god(s) you want.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

zepher2211

The stupidity of it all, no matter how many people I explain to that I'll accept god challenges as soon as I'm not grounded they bitch, moan, and complain that "Muncay never accepts god challenges" thus proving that half of you don't deserve Ryura for the mere fact that your maturity level isn't anywhere past the age of 9. Nor have I yet to find a good patch pvper that wants to fight Ryura, I will not consider you the "best of the best" if you can beat Ryura by transing. Lyric himself has told me the whole point of the gods is that they are the best pvpers, the best pvpers are the best pvpers because they have skills that match their gods, and let me tell you that you get like 45 seconds to a minute of trans with Ryura, and on top of that his trans sucks. I find no plausible reasoning I should have to explain to anyonme again, from now on, that I have a piece of shit computer that crashes running bc half the time, and that as soon as I'm ungrounded I'll fight some of these immature pricks.

/Wall of Text

^If you don't read that, never challenge Ryura.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

You don't deserve Ryura because you aren't good with it. :)

The "gods" are supposed to be to the best players of those types. you not accepting challenges while you are on only proves that you aren't up to being the owner of ryura.

Corr

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 13, 2011, 11:18:45 PM

The "gods" are supposed to be to the best players of those types. you not accepting challenges while you are on only proves that you aren't up to being the owner of ryura.
Ryura - Speed thingy??

If so then whoever lags the most to players is the best player for that type. Mainly because OP speed + delay lag = Autowin against anyone.

You fail with that bot you're only defending it because you had it once before kthxbai.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Lyric_

Quote from: Corr on June 17, 2011, 12:26:35 AM

Ryura - Speed thingy??

If so then whoever lags the most to players is the best player for that type. Mainly because OP speed + delay lag = Autowin against anyone.

You fail with that bot you're only defending it because you had it once before kthxbai.

Ryura has no speed and I have never owned him. Kkthxbye

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 23, 2011, 03:11:16 AM

Ryura - Speed thingy??

You've never owned it because you could never win it, you are not a good patch pvper, and need to stfu until you beat me.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 23, 2011, 04:22:55 AM

Ryura - Speed thingy??

You've never owned it because you could never win it, you are not a good patch pvper, and need to stfu until you beat me.

Haha, Wrong!

I never owned it because I knew how awful it was.

Instead I got kyura, then switched to Jura. GG, fail comment.

If you wanna test my patch skills, I'm on now.

That is, if you aren't scared of losing that precious God Account of yours.

Bounty

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 23, 2011, 04:25:01 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 23, 2011, 04:22:55 AM

Ryura - Speed thingy??

Haha, Wrong!

I never owned it because I knew how awful it was.

Instead I got kyura, then switched to Jura. GG, fail comment.

If you wanna test my patch skills, I'm on now.

That is, if you aren't scared of losing that precious God Account of yours.
Oooo. *Sniff sniff*

I smell a challenge!

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Lyric_

I'll even use a level 150 and no coin items if that will make u happy.

zepher2211

You still on? I was working on skin
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zepher2211

For when Lyric comes to say "HAR HAR NOOB WOULD ONLY PVP ME ONCE":

1. I don't like you.
2. You told me it wasn't a god challenge, I could leave whenever I felt like it.
3. Wanted to troll lobby
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

June 23, 2011, 06:42:45 AM #297 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:44:27 AM by Lyric_
It was one match, and I give no ****s whether you like me or not.

I actually prefer it this way. I tried to reason with you, but children like you aren't worth the time.

You break a rule: you get warned/banned/muted/ just like everyone else.

zepher2211

Told you he would say it. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

I'm right in doing so :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-