The Gods

Started by Allie, February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

Quote from: Yz on October 10, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 05:49:43 PM
Quote from: Toast on October 09, 2011, 01:21:25 PM
Quote from: Affinity on October 09, 2011, 12:58:30 PM
I say just remove the Gods, because it is VERY hard to actually defeat one, and you probably wont win, so its useless.

no it's not hard to defeat a god
it's hard to defeat allie. k.
I would like to see you beating one, and besides allie plays with the god, so its hard to defeat a god (in an indirect way).

Lyric, considered one of the best PvPers that came to BC, lost to me when he used Jura and I used a lvl 150 ram with no member items. He was better than me at the time (might still be). Gods are not as overpowered as you think, but everyone who challenges for a God has 0 skill compared to the people who have owned Gods (Lyric, TFL, myself, Allie, etc.) so they would just waste Allie's time getting thrashed.

As I said previously, it's not a cool sort of "i must try mah best 2 get da god!!" type of fight, it's more of a "oh i have to waste my time owning another dude"

Not hatin', just saying why you should just forget about wargods overall until Allie does something official with them, cuz no one challenging will win one unless she chooses to just give them to somebody well known in a nice way out of nowhere.
Im not hating either, im just saying it might be hard to actually beat one. And as far as im consirned you can remove them, because gods have very limitations, which sucks, so i rather staying a normal member.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 06:05:10 PM
I say just remove the Gods, because it is VERY hard to actually defeat one, and you probably wont win, so its useless.

I would like to see you beating one, and besides allie plays with the god, so its hard to defeat a god (in an indirect way).

Lyric, considered one of the best PvPers that came to BC, lost to me when he used Jura and I used a lvl 150 ram with no member items. He was better than me at the time (might still be). Gods are not as overpowered as you think, but everyone who challenges for a God has 0 skill compared to the people who have owned Gods (Lyric, TFL, myself, Allie, etc.) so they would just waste Allie's time getting thrashed.

As I said previously, it's not a cool sort of "i must try mah best 2 get da god!!" type of fight, it's more of a "oh i have to waste my time owning another dude"

Not hatin', just saying why you should just forget about wargods overall until Allie does something official with them, cuz no one challenging will win one unless she chooses to just give them to somebody well known in a nice way out of nowhere.
Im not hating either, im just saying it might be hard to actually beat one. And as far as im consirned you can remove them, because gods have very limitations, which sucks, so i rather staying a normal member.
Then stay a normal member, nobody pointed a gun on your head saying that you should try to become a god.
If you don't want to, you're not forced to, but maybe other players would like to be a god one day.

Scythe

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 11, 2011, 08:16:44 AM

Then stay a normal member, nobody pointed a gun on your head saying that you should try to become a god.
If you don't want to, you're not forced to, but maybe other players would like to be a god one day.
u told em hawk!
Don't think, feel

Click

Quote from: deathraper on October 11, 2011, 08:35:54 AM

u told em hawk!
I believe the phrase is : you tell em...
Anyways hawk, i neither forced nor said someone has to be a god... so you dont have to rage over it.

Yz

He didn't rage, you should stop posting on this thread you're making weird replies that force us to reply and it's all spam lulz
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Affinity on October 12, 2011, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: deathraper on October 11, 2011, 08:35:54 AM

u told em hawk!
I believe the phrase is : you tell em...
Anyways hawk, i neither forced nor said someone has to be a god... so you dont have to rage over it.
No you didn't and I never raged, I only responded to your last part which said : "because gods have very limitations, which sucks, so i rather staying a normal member." and replied saying that nobody cares, if you want to stay a member then do it, but your opinion seems useless because there actually are people who want to be gods.
Now lets stop with pyramid and spam..

Toast

I actually feel like challenging Gora, but I doubt I'll get it. ;p

zepher2211

I would've rechallenged Ryura a long time ago if Allie ever replied when I asked o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Click

So basically the gods are..... dead ?

Allie

Quote from: Affinity on November 20, 2011, 05:50:10 AM
So basically the gods are..... dead ?

nop.
I still login to them pretty actively.

Delta

so u can't givve some gods to us? ):
to me*

mhj

Quote from: Delta on November 23, 2011, 03:26:13 PM
so u can't givve some gods to us? ):
to me*
Read a random page and you will find out she is not making them active again.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Delta

zepher2211

Lol:

Ryura + {nt} = ****ed
Powersurge
Headstrong

Dewo

November 24, 2011, 06:55:20 PM #419 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:56:11 PM by Dewo
Another topic spammed by Affinity.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-