April 19, 2024, 05:17:00 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Yz

This will be the final voting deciding upon Bot-Stract's use from now on.

Pick what the community needs, not what you want.

This vote will end on the 9th of November. I sincerely think it should stay the way it is, there is so much BS in the community already that 5k Stat bonus with only 2mil as a limit would mean over 30 people have a massive ungodly boost~
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

I really think it should stay the way it is right now, but let's see what the community decides.  The other vote that happened regarding this has been cancelled out, due to a different set of options.

asmit10

lol'd at the "pick what the community needs, not what you want." you know what's needed. Why have a vote?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 02, 2011, 03:40:52 AM
lol'd at the "pick what the community needs, not what you want." you know what's needed. Why have a vote?

Because if we just choose our own option, there will be people going "rarara im so mad u guys do wateva u want wit dis game u dunno how 2a adminisrate" BUT if the community chooses that option themselves, there's no one to blame -- and we can safely say the community could agree that it needed to happen.

/fairlybad english im sick sh
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

November 02, 2011, 03:59:17 AM #4 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:59:37 AM by RedNeon
the way it is now cuz if it will be removed in pvp, new ppl will be jelly and qq alot

5thnbg

My vote is for 2mil bs and 5k each coz it easier for members to get to 2mil rather than 3mil.

Yz

Quote from: 5thnbg on November 02, 2011, 04:43:02 AM
My vote is for 2mil bs and 5k each coz it easier for members to get to 2mil rather than 3mil.

Your reasoning is very disappointing.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

well if it's still gonna be removed from pvp and base then idc.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

5thnbg

Quote from: Yz on November 02, 2011, 04:44:14 AM
Quote from: 5thnbg on November 02, 2011, 04:43:02 AM

Your reasoning is very disappointing.
I know i know...But i needed something to motivate my decision :D And honestly i cant find a better one, coz everybody on this topic so far is for the way it is now.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

NeoKiller

November 02, 2011, 08:56:01 AM #10 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:57:44 AM by NeoKiller
It's best to keep it the way it is, however I also love the idea of loosing bs in pvp :]
There could be a tag that enables the loss of BS in pvp, but if you win you get more then normal or sth...

Shadow

Yeah I say only the winner of the match gets Bot-stract in PvP,  Maybe the EXP amount given could equal the amount of BS you get or maybe half the EXP.  But that's only if your the winner so if you actually want to earn BS you gonna have to play and not camp the whole time as you barely get anything that way anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Death Ohio

At the current moment obtaining botstract is a second challenge to reaching level 200.

I have a good amount for my level and that is part of what keeps me playing.

thanks. DEATH OHIO

dstry

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

BonzoDog

Voting I understand if it goes.
Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it.
you can't really get much bs from PvP anyway.

^^^ for those reasons I vote 2k bs = 5000 stats. but still, why are we having a re-vote? its not fair...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-