April 28, 2024, 09:17:01 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Dewo

X

Zack66775

Um.... I'm not sure if I completely understand so I voted for the first one. If the second choice is implemented then will, at some point, there be no BS because all of it goes away in PVP?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

@Nubs goin' Wad who cares bout sector lul??

You are a virus that spreads throughout the community making it lazier. Sector should not be a 1-hit kill mode that you just rape EXP on =/
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

WE ARE THE 83% WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SECTOR, WE SUPPORT THE ALREADY HAVING HIGH LEVEL BOTS WHO CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, WE ARE THE 83% AND YOU ARE THE 17% OF THE NERDS WHO CAN'T PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME SECTORING.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE 1% THAT BRINGS YOUR ENTIRE AVG SKILL DOWN, AS I AM A LIBERAL I WILL NOT POINT OUT THAT SINGLE PERSON SO I BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERALL AVG YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS CRAB BARRELS INFESTED FAIL PVPERS.

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

BonzoDog

November 03, 2011, 05:39:26 AM #52 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:44:38 AM by BonzoDog
Quote from: Zack66775 on November 03, 2011, 12:36:36 AM
Um.... I'm not sure if I completely understand so I voted for the first one. If the second choice is implemented then will, at some point, there be no BS because all of it goes away in PVP?

^^^ most people think this, this is why they are voting for option 1 instead of 2.

but actually what it means is that you will not get "Bot Stract Stats" in PvP. also if you look in the question itself on page 1, it actually says sneakily that BS will be removed either way.

So because of not making themself clear, people are voting for option 1.

They need to make it clear, instead of trying to make it look like that the original communities choice is not the one we want to choose anymore, when actually they just worded it wrong.

I declare a re-vote because of this.

asmit10

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 03, 2011, 05:39:26 AM
Quote from: Zack66775 on November 03, 2011, 12:36:36 AM

^^^ most people think this, this is why they are voting for option 1 instead of 2.

but actually what it means is that you will not get "Bot Stract Stats" in PvP. and also it mentions that this is going to be removed either way anyway.

So because of not making themself clear, people are voting for option 1.

dont complain BS absuer D:< !
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

It's clear, the voting is unbiased, don't grasp at straws because there's a chance you will not have hack-stats.

B-S will indeed be lost upon death in PvP. But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up.

Preeeetty simple -- so the people going "Actually it's this way and you are not clear" are wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

" But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up."

If you keep asking the same questions you will not get an answer.
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 05:47:21 AM
" But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up."

If you keep asking the same questions you will not get an answer.

Its not a question, its proof that people dont understant. + I understand, but it took a while.

Yz

Next time make it obvious what you're referring to. You quoted a question and a statement, I took it as you saying it's unfair the BS will be gone in PvP.

Regardless, I can't make it any clearer. Again, don't grasp straws just because you're upset you might not get hack-stats.
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 06:08:35 AM
Next time make it obvious what you're referring to. You quoted a question and a statement, I took it as you saying it's unfair the BS will be gone in PvP.

Regardless, I can't make it any clearer. Again, don't grasp straws just because you're upset you might not get hack-stats.

No i'm serious, many people such as him are voting for option 1 because at first glance option 2 looks bad.
I guarantee, if there were a re-vote & you mate the voting look like this:
- 3mil BS max = 3000 stats. (Current)
- 2mil BS = 5000 stats.

^^^ if it was like that from the beginning, I assure you option 1 wouldnt be winning. Just sayin.

Yz

That is NOT the case though. That would be lying to the community and yes I'm sure power-hungry people would vote for that option.

If we choose 2mil BS = 5000 Stats, it will be dropped upon death in PvP and no more will be ADDED to the community. No more will spawn, it will only be from player to player.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-