March 28, 2024, 11:36:28 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

NeoKiller

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:18:44 PM
Voting I understand if it goes.
Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it.
you can't really get much bs from PvP anyway.

^^^ for those reasons I vote 2k bs = 5000 stats. but still, why are we having a re-vote? its not fair...

Everyone like you started with nothing and earned his bs and his gigas/coins w.e, you can't say it's unfair only because you don't have BS.
Also you can easily earn bs, just today I bought some cheap lvl 150 +5 parts for like 10k bs each added some which I dropped ingame, and combined everything to a +7 set which I just sold for 150k bs. That's how you make money ;)

BonzoDog

November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM #16 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:48:05 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 02:24:31 PM

^^^ for those reasons I vote 2k bs = 5000 stats. but still, why are we having a re-vote? its not fair...

Everyone like you started with nothing and earned his bs and his gigas/coins w.e, you can't say it's unfair only because you don't have BS.
Also you can easily earn bs, just today I bought some cheap lvl 150 +5 parts for like 10k bs each added some which I dropped ingame, and combined everything to a +7 set which I just sold for 150k bs. That's how you make money ;)

erm. I think you misunderstood when I said "Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it." because, I'm one of them people lol. I know how to earn bs I'm currently 11th richest I think LOL. not even 3 months ago I was on 0 bs :L this is because I Merch about 90% of the time I play.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

v3nom

If BS was limited now, and it was lost on death. Then should it not increase the value of BS?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

NeoKiller

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM

erm. I think you misunderstood when I said "Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it." because, I'm one of them people lol. I know how to earn bs I'm currently 11th richest I think LOL. not even 3 months ago I was on 0 bs :L this is because I Merch about 90% of the time I play.
My point still stands. Rich people earned their money, poor people also can earn it.

BonzoDog

November 02, 2011, 02:59:22 PM #20 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:59:48 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: mhj on November 02, 2011, 02:53:14 PM
This is what the community wants.. Not your last vote opition. http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,17228.75.html

EXACTLY! THANK YOU! don't you find it rather shameful that they have tried to dimmer down the Community' s choice so we won't choose it? I 100% agree man.

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 02:56:13 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM

My point still stands. Rich people earned their money, poor people also can earn it.
Yeah, I agree with that too man :L right on!

denilligaal

i vote for 2 mil = 5k stats
why? because it was already chosen on previous poll so therefor it should be the one that wins

eco999

Quote from: denilligaal on November 02, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
i vote for 2 mil = 5k stats
why? because it was already chosen on previous poll so therefor it should be the one that wins

No. You just wanna be OP.

droid zylon1

2m bs 5k stats for low server. i dont give a shiz about high.

NeoKiller

Holy, how could the 2m bs thingy pass  ?
I bet some nub voted on 10 alts !!!
I want this to be checked afterwards !!!

denilligaal

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
Holy, how could the 2m bs thingy pass  ?
I bet some nub voted on 10 alts !!!
I want this to be checked afterwards !!!

could be but the same thing couldve been done to the other choice :S

oprototype

I think the idea of loosing bot stract is cool, but i think it'll mean we will see even less pvpers

denilligaal

Quote from: oprototype on November 02, 2011, 04:41:48 PM
I think the idea of loosing bot stract is cool, but i think it'll mean we will see even less pvpers

just use a tag in your room and voila u cant loose anymore bs

5thnbg

Im confused...so if the 2mil and 5k passes than we loose bs on death?

Shadow

3mill BS, 3000 Stats is fine.....we don't need even more OP crap going on.....surges will basically have 1 hit KO guns then.  Rams will never untrans lol......patches will 1 hit KO every boss, trans, and base with 5k+ TA......
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-