April 19, 2024, 02:37:12 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

XenoPath

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 06:16:30 AM
That is NOT the case though. That would be lying to the community and yes I'm sure power-hungry people would vote for that option.

If we choose 2mil BS = 5000 Stats, it will be dropped upon death in PvP and no more will be ADDED to the community. No more will spawn, it will only be from player to player.

Hmm, that just sounded a little sad.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

koolwolf2

That is NOT the case though. That would be lying to the community and yes I'm sure power-hungry people would vote for that option.

If we choose 2mil BS = 5000 Stats, it will be dropped upon death in PvP and no more will be ADDED to the community. No more will spawn, it will only be from player to player.
What about voting ??

That wont drop bs either??
Newest one:

Scythe

what..de...fux
that means no bs will come out of the bots corpse when the player dies?
Don't think, feel

denilligaal

Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
WE ARE THE 83% WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SECTOR, WE SUPPORT THE ALREADY HAVING HIGH LEVEL BOTS WHO CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, WE ARE THE 83% AND YOU ARE THE 17% OF THE NERDS WHO CAN'T PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME SECTORING.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE 1% THAT BRINGS YOUR ENTIRE AVG SKILL DOWN, AS I AM A LIBERAL I WILL NOT POINT OUT THAT SINGLE PERSON SO I BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERALL AVG YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS CRAB BARRELS INFESTED FAIL PVPERS.

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

my name is Robbe ingame and im lv 200 and i LOVE SECTOR and i HATE PVP so therefor i like the extra boost so i can grind a little faster i can train low lvls faster which i like to do so im neither the 83% nor the 17% i am the one who loves sector!

denilligaal

so when players fail to get the other players bs it will be gone forever so at certain point it could be that no1 has any bs left

Scythe

Don't think, feel

paavo

The point is, Bonzo tries to fool us so he's getting +5000 ranged attack or w/e instead of 3000 because he already haz maxed bs.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

November 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM #68 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:16:26 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: paavo on November 03, 2011, 01:09:39 PM
The point is, Bonzo tries to fool us so he's getting +5000 ranged attack or w/e instead of 3000 because he already haz maxed bs.
Quote11   OG BonzoDog   1.283.728
^1,2m

5thnbg

Actually im doin that >_>

paavo

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM
Quote11   OG BonzoDog   1.283.728
^1,2m
In that case, he will still get +2.4k ranged attack in stead of 1.2k or so.

Robocop7ant

bs should be used to something else.
and pvp is for fun not to get bs?

every time i kill some, then people r like "omfg... BS... i take!" lol!!!!!
greedy people in pvp. :P
<br />

Click

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 03, 2011, 05:17:40 PM
bs should be used to something else.
and pvp is for fun not to get bs?

every time i kill some, then people r like "omfg... BS... i take!" lol!!!!!
greedy people in pvp. :P
Hah, that is exactly what happens to me sometimes  ;D ;D
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

trlunknown

Quote from: denilligaal on November 03, 2011, 11:43:41 AM
Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
WE ARE THE 83% WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SECTOR, WE SUPPORT THE ALREADY HAVING HIGH LEVEL BOTS WHO CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, WE ARE THE 83% AND YOU ARE THE 17% OF THE NERDS WHO CAN'T PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME SECTORING.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE 1% THAT BRINGS YOUR ENTIRE AVG SKILL DOWN, AS I AM A LIBERAL I WILL NOT POINT OUT THAT SINGLE PERSON SO I BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERALL AVG YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS CRAB BARRELS INFESTED FAIL PVPERS.

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

my name is Robbe ingame and im lv 200 and i LOVE SECTOR and i HATE PVP so therefor i like the extra boost so i can grind a little faster i can train low lvls faster which i like to do so im neither the 83% nor the 17% i am the one who loves sector!
IGN TsurugiKeitaro,
same, i would like the boosting to help new ppl at sector ^-^ tho i like pvp, i have some fun there even when i never win xD i like tags battle tho i can found some balance to my pvp lvl there ^-^
im lvl 172 and only got like 15k BS but im on getting bs right now by selling stuffs :P
hmm why not using a certain stats limit at pvp and the 2M=5k only for sector? i would like it to be 4M=4k if possible xD so maybe will balance the thing? o.o getting close to the 5k stats but making it harder to get?

Yz

Just seems to me like you would hack if you thought you wouldn't get caught if you want these super stats to "help the newbies" so bad lul
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-