April 27, 2024, 07:47:55 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Started by Allie, December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

As you all know, we've been conflicted regarding what to do with it.
It has become the most prominent currency in our game, primarily because of its severely op effects.
Due to its severely op effects, our game is far too easy. This must be fixed, somehow.
However, if we just remove it, the game will take a massive hit as it's no longer wanted, thus destroying the market, as well as causing players to quit for losing their stats and stract they've worked hard for.

Knowing this, I've been trying to think of a fix for months now.
However, nothing I can think of will work to satisfy the majority of the game, causing the least players to quit and fix the 'op'ness of this game.
I have failed. Maybe some of you can help me think of something.
If any of you can find a legit fix and it gets implemented into the game, I will give you any one perm item.
Anything that is not considered staff or obviously you shouldn't have (ie staff set or god parts).

NeoKiller

How about you announce you will remove the effect of bs and people have time to change their BS for coins/gigas at a fixed exchange rate ?
Afterwards you can think of a new use for bs.

Rossbach

Ross likes the spend BS on forum for special items idea from the forum shop. (Not in market place.) Just like it used to be a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long... time ago. Although that requires "special items" and shiz that will take a long time. Sooo Neos seams best although people wont like trading there BS for coins/ gigas when they spend so much time to sell that shiz for BS. Including real money.. Also if you do that it will further increase amount of coins and gigas that you where trying to get rid of.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Twist

Put stuff in market for BS. Decent things poeple will want to buy. Idk if it'll work but it's only a suggestion. Or maybe higher stats of  things and get rid of BS fully (not meaning alot higher but just a 'tinch' so its not too hard).

NeoKiller

December 23, 2011, 02:25:12 PM #4 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:26:53 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Rossbach on December 23, 2011, 02:17:37 PM
Ross likes the spend BS on forum for special items idea from the forum shop. (Not in market place.) Just like it used to be a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long... time ago. Although that requires "special items" and shiz that will take a long time. Sooo Neos seams best although people wont like trading there BS for coins/ gigaz when they spend so much time to sell that shiz for BS. Including real money.. Also if you do that it will further increase amount of coins and gigaz that you where trying to get rid of.
They were trying to get rid of gigas because they lost their worth since BS became the main currency.
Remove the BS and the worth of gigas will increase again.
Of course people will be disappointed but there is no solution which will make everyone happy.
Even though I take benefit of BS since I have 3m, I don't like it because it is so overpowered.
I'd be happy when BS looses his effect, that'd bring a lot of fun back.

Gramps

Once you hit a certain amount of gigas they become pointless too.. This is a tough one.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

KillerPig

December 23, 2011, 02:39:15 PM #6 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:39:52 PM by KillerPig
third the stat boost gain (from +3000 to +1000)
third that third^ to among all the key stats of the bot type
   +333 to EV, SP, and RA for surge
   +333 to SP, TG, and TS for ram
   +333 to TA, TD, and CRT for patch

or just leave the +3000 statboost and give each keystat +1000

eh i dunno could work

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Make it for its original purpose! Adds TG at start of game and TG overall!

1mil = +1.5k TG and start with 75% full Trans bar lul

/sleepy, more later

should also add ammo btw. add some new "powerup" mode for it just not a gruesome one
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

You can set a lower limit to where the bs stops benefiting a player (as well as curving the stats, if I knew them then I'd have a better suggestion).  Something like 1mil BS, that way players who have a ridiculous amount would be more willing to spend them and disperse it into the market.

Alternatively, as previously suggested you could add items either on the main site or within the store in game where players can spend their bs.

The last suggestion is for players like me who aren't quite up to speed with this stuff. Possibly make BS more abundant? Both in PvP and BvB. The only way using them as a currency and allowing most players to get on board is to make them more available.

hawk5005

Change it to add HP, nobody minds a few more HP.
Or just lower the bonuses to 10%.

mhj

Make any II skills cost BS and remove the effects. Or make some other coin items cost BS. Don't really know what else to suggest. But I don't think anymore BS should be added.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Robocop7ant

December 23, 2011, 03:30:38 PM #12 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:31:56 PM by Mod Robo
suggestion 1.
what about make like an upgrade to the bot..
using bs to upgrade stats..
and you can max use like idk 1mill on your bot.

could be cool, then people got different stats.
and could be a use to our bot stracts.
(upgrade: hp, tg, ta, td.. etc..)
and make it be a max stat on each?

suggestion 2.
thinking about it. lol!
<br />

lsqe

1st suggestion: Exchange BS for items?  Maybe something rare like health/rebirth pack, Jura trans, Elite sets? Or even membership, for those who have 1mil bs and above gets permanant member? But for those more than 1mil bs and above gets to have extra perm jura, dark meto and stuff. I know this will affect what people will buy on forum but maybe u could make new items or exchange their BS for Gigas and sell things that used to be sold on forum to be paid with USD, Gigas and Coins?

Next suggestion: Make coins not gainable from sector and change BS for coins. This will make coin very valuable and people might trade their BS for coins on forum.

3rd suggestion: Add new items to shop? Like rebirth pack, Guild name-changer or direct combination coupon(make an armour +7 immediately).

4th suggestion: I consider this one special (no insults please ._.) Like let the players have custom armour for bs. Make it look all the same maybe something different from what he have in-game now (eg. metorium set). The stats will be chosen by u and like add-ons requires BS to add. EG. Adding 200 luck to my custom armour cost 20k bs, adding +5 to my armour needs 10k bs and +7 20kbs, naming your armour cost 5k bs.

5th suggestion: Make name-changer available to everyone but at a cost, even if your a member(Paid by bs)

6th suggestion: Like per 1000bs u spent away (trading/gifting not included), you get free 1mil gigas and when theres no more BS in game, gigas will be very valuable.

7th suggestion: Make coin items in shop payable with gigas and BS and durations like Permanant.

8th suggestion: I had one more but I forgot ._.
Edited: 8th was Transferring items, gigas or coins from low to high server at the cost of BS

Hope this helped! :D
-BW Black
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

ZeroUH

I'll think in something and tell you about, Lady Boss...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-