April 27, 2024, 11:13:18 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Started by Allie, December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

If you have 3m bs you loose 30k bs in 1 game, that's exagerated  :o
30k bs is kinda a lot. Losing it in 1 min for clearing a map ?
I'd just wouldn't sector anymore...

mhj

Quote from: Toast on December 26, 2011, 07:27:54 PM
And addition to when you use it as fuel, if you have no bs, then your bot will get progessingly slower in the sector games. Also, it can increase the population for pvp when people have no fuel.
You would force grinders like me and Keum to pvp. I would rather quit. You would also have to play a looooot of pvp just to get enough to play 1 map..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

Quote from: mhj on December 26, 2011, 07:31:20 PM
And addition to when you use it as fuel, if you have no bs, then your bot will get progessingly slower in the sector games. Also, it can increase the population for pvp when people have no fuel.
You would force grinders like me and Keum to pvp. I would rather quit. You would also have to play a looooot of pvp just to get enough to play 1 map..

So what would happen if no-one had bs anymore? Might as well just give up your bs if it's gonna be removed anyways.

Selene

If this ever happened, I would just put my bot-stract on a different account.

mhj

Quote from: Toast on December 26, 2011, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: mhj on December 26, 2011, 07:31:20 PM

So what would happen if no-one had bs anymore? Might as well just give up your bs if it's gonna be removed anyways.

Quoteyour bot will get progessingly slower in the sector games. Also, it can increase the population for pvp when people have no fuel
Thats the part I hate if you in anyhow didn't understand that.

Allie

Quote from: Selene on December 26, 2011, 07:33:56 PM
If this ever happened, I would just put my bot-stract on a different account.

Precisely.
Having massive op stats comes with a price of a massive fuel consumption.
you ****ing gun 3000s without hacking, do you expect to lose as much as a person who hits 500s does?
If you wanna retain your hitting 3000s, you must be able to obtain the fuel. Stract prices will rise, people will PvP more, the overall opness of the game drops as stract is slowly depleted.

imo you people who say the price of 1% is way too much just rely on your stract too much. You're the ones who can't play without it.

And furthermore, this is a discussion thread. I didn't say it's being implemented, I'm looking on ways this can be enhanced and worked on.
If you have a different suggestion go ahead and suggest it, but I'm pretty sure this will be implemented, I really like this idea.

NeoKiller

Allie

NeoKiller

December 26, 2011, 07:56:58 PM #83 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:57:29 PM by NeoKiller
I have 3m bs and I would prefer just removing it lol
As long as noone has BS I don't care having it, too.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2011, 07:23:15 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on December 26, 2011, 07:15:37 PM
yeahhh @ selene

what if they have 0 bs?

and what if they lose the sector game?

also 1% does seem a lot considering you'll lose 3mil botstract in only 100 games :/

Maybe a fixed amount is taken off. 1 bs if your lv 1. 200 bs if your lv 200.

also depending on what map your doing. if it's lv 55 you lose 55 botstract?

PvP you win the botstract= to the person killed's level. and they obviously lose that much bs.

You don't lose 1% of 3Million....you idiot.
Game 1 you have 3,000,000 stract.
You lose 1%.
At the end you now have 2,970,000.
Game 2 you have 2,970,000.
You lost 1%.
At the end you now have 2,940,300. You only lost 29700.

Now let's say you have 42345 stract. You'll have 41922 at the end, because you only lost 1%, which is 423 stract.

Ah, well. Regardless 1% is  too much. This is coming from the guy that came back to BC when getting BS was hard. I don't have any OP gun's or anything either, and only about 250k stract.

But the main reason behind this is to kill bs in the community. And soo I guess it seems fair.

Though we need a more complicated system for PvP. You win, you don't lose any stract. Losers lose the stract= to their level automatically to who killed them rather than picking up stract manually. Suggested this before i think like 3 times so im sure you get what i'm saying even tho i make no sense right now :/

Also, low % chance of stract dropping in sector/base?

edit:

Quote from: Pokeh on December 23, 2011, 05:07:00 PM
1. Continue to use BS for stats. Lower the max stats given to like 1/3 though.

2. Open a Botstract only shop on forums. This is sort of like a "GM Shop" in the marketplace that has several hundreds of items that are rare and only purchasable for Botstract. (Or coins, or gigas. whatever you want to flush out of the community.)

3. The name changer should have a botstract fee to use.

4. Botstract for membership? Kinda like the snowball idea but I doubt you'd like it since it'll lose money for you guys. Perhaps 1m BS= 7 Day membership or something?

(A lot of bs would be drained that way and only 7 day membership wouldn't cause you to go bankrupt. People would have a taste of membership like right now and it'll eventually result in them buying a perm membership.)

5. Have an online stat builder that mimics your current bot. Trade in a set amount of botstract for 1 stat point to use for any stat. A stat reset function could also be available also for a certain fee of botstract.

6. Use it for TG like tricky said.

7. Allow a fixed amount of botstract to be added to your account per PvP kill. Amount of botstract= Person killed's level.

This will almost completely kill botstract farmers who farm on lv1 accounts. And auto-add it to the person who killed you (I guess not pushed) so in chat it says "Allie has gotten 150 botstract for killing Admin Santa" or something. No Botstract hogs can take it if it's your kill, and farming would die.

All these suggestions could be added all at once, since I don't think any of the overlap. (or they do, correct me.)

being an attention whore reposting ideas but;

Stract can have mutiple uses so it could drain even faster. Almost 100% sure most of them can be implemented.

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 26, 2011, 07:56:58 PM
I have 3m bs and I would prefer just removing it lol
As long as noone has BS I don't care having it, too.
Yeah. I feel completely the same way. But people will quit if we just remove it.

NeoKiller

This is like a slow progress for removing BS from game imo.

123bomb123

How do you gain BS in sector if the 1% idea was implemented?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 26, 2011, 11:38:36 PM
How do you gain BS in sector if the 1% idea was implemented?

You don't.
Either from PvP or other players.
That said, in the current system it'd be a better idea to not play with your bot stract in pvp so you can gain more than you lose.
That way being op in PvP comes with a price.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-