Started by Allie, January 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

-PeaceLover-

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 11, 2012, 11:08:22 PM
OMG that was the best article <3

bet you didnt read it/understand it

i skipped over the sections where it was quoting jesus and stuff, lol'd at the end how you could download a sound file which was "the sounds of hell"..
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

It gave me the chills.
Who the **** has the right mind to write this shitz?
<_<

Allie

Quote from: antisickness on January 11, 2012, 11:12:22 PM
It gave me the chills.
Who the **** has the right mind to write this shitz?
<_<

I agree.
I'm an athiest and even I gained the slightest bit of fear reading it.

DarkShadow89

This is bullshit, sorry for offending anyone. But hell is complete bullshit. Dont rage me either. Just wait till you die. You will merely cease to exist. Not go to HEAVEN OR HELL. But thats just what I believe. Atheism.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2012, 11:17:30 PM
This is bullshit, sorry for offending anyone. But hell is complete bullshit. Dont rage me either. Just wait till you die. You will merely cease to exist. Not go to HEAVEN OR HELL. But thats just what I believe. Atheism.

I'm an athiest too, but I don't see how that cancels out the fear this article can give, or at least the chills it will give you.
You're merely being basically a Nazi, "I'm right, and you ****ers who think otherwise are wrong because I'm always right."
What if we're wrong? I am an athiest, so I'm not saying there's a god, because I don't think there is, primarily because there's more evidence against than for (at least in perceivable evidence), but what if there is?
Are us athiests really going to suffer forever just because we decided not to believe in a god that refuses to show himself, that we choose not to be little kids believing fairy tales?
Does it really work that way?

iwasbobo

Interesting.

I'm a Christian, but this is perspective is definitely one I haven't encountered all too much. Much of it was over the top, however, and the overuse of bold/italics/centered/large font became annoying.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

kaos555

I do not believe in a place called hell, if it is real then i shall face the punishment when i die, as it is my choice in what i believe in, in life.

Reason I don't believe is because i need some hard-on proof, the idea of hell is just stupid as ****, same with the idea of a god.

The path is open.

Allie

Quote from: kaos555 on January 11, 2012, 11:28:24 PM
I do not believe in a place called hell, if it is real then i shall face the punishment when i die, as it is my choice in what i believe in, in life.

Reason I don't believe is because i need some hard-on proof, the idea of hell is just stupid as ****, same with the idea of a god.

Some of it (if and only if the evidence given is legit) is "hard-on proof".
Read the article.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2012, 11:33:23 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on January 11, 2012, 11:28:24 PM

Some of it (if and only if the evidence given is legit) is "hard-on proof".
Read the article.
I read to the 3rd paragraph about, I realized i'm not getting anything out of this so i stooped reading.
Also, I have better things to do then read stupid shit i could careless about lol.

The path is open.

-PeaceLover-

Yeh i forgot to mention when i was reading till the end i was scared it said like eternal fire and all that.

Pokeh

unless your Charlie Sheen or Oppenheimer you shouldn't be worried about hell.

Your beliefs don't matter by the way (at everyone) if it's real, you'll encounter it.

Skimmed through it and sounds pretty convincing but sort of bias. Idk seems to be missing a "big picture" or "opposition" to this story.

Rossbach

Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on January 12, 2012, 02:35:06 AM
Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-