April 30, 2024, 11:23:31 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » True or not, a worthwhile read

True or not, a worthwhile read

Started by Allie, January 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchFast

Whoever wrote that article really needs to go out and have a fun time with friends, he seems a LITTLE bit fixated on all that religious crap.
I see no proof to back his theory up, so I'll disregard it.

-PeaceLover-

OK if its real or not Ill go with real because what if there is a such thing as "hell" I want to stay on Gods good side if you know what I mean its better just believe and go to heaven or  not to believe andsuffer in hell if its true.

antisickness

What if there's an anti-god which if you believe in god you go to his hell?
~It's just as plausable as god

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: antisickness on January 12, 2012, 04:44:27 PM
What if the anti god is disguise as the real god making you believe that if you believe god you go to hell but if your dedicated and still believe in god they go to heaven.

Adamp

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 12, 2012, 04:47:35 PM
What if the anti god is disguise as the real god making you believe that if you believe god you go to hell but if your dedicated and still believe in god they go to heaven.

religion-ception?

Yz

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:02:53 PMor perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(
LOL,i just imagined a doctor killing a patient intentionally

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
its not a volcano its the earth's core a.k.a HELL MWAHAHAHHA ENDLESS FIRE BURNS U ALL
It aint true you know
Wow that was obvious sarcasm

rabita has fallen victim to energy's dumb posts lel

it's not a volcano. it's underground (even though volcanos can also be underground)
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Hope is a void that is filled by religion.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Click

This is truly intriguing. On the one hand if you are relegious and a christian, you might believe in hell.
No one really knows if it exists or doesn't, we just believe it does. When we die, we might know, and we might not.
A true mystery... On the other hand, why doesn't god shows himself and explains everything to us ?
And just for the record, I am christian and do believe in god, but I'm not completely conviced that "Hell" really exists.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Rossbach

Quote from: komochi on January 16, 2012, 02:36:22 PM
I'm a Christian: And I say this this gave me the chills and Im glad I did bend down on my knees cuz I mean Im not being religious or anything but this is my opinion: Why be a Atheist but take the chance you get what I mean? If your a Christian You got nothing to lose. Just saying my own opinion: It scaaaarred the shit out of me like no lie I think Allie just saved me from hell :P Tyvm :D

You can lose a lot of things if your a christian in this world.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

i dont believe in god so i dont care

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

I'm a Christian: And I say this this gave me the chills and Im glad I did bend down on my knees cuz I mean Im not being religious or anything but this is my opinion: Why be a Atheist but take the chance you get what I mean? If your a Christian You got nothing to lose. Just saying my own opinion: It scaaaarred the shit out of me like no lie I think Allie just saved me from hell :P Tyvm :D

I'm not going to show myself in any way, shape or form but if you don't believe in me I will set your soul on fire forever.

Santa

the heavens will rain fire upon your soulsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Click

Quote from: Rossbach on January 16, 2012, 08:59:36 PM

You can lose a lot of things if your a christian in this world.
How so ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Shadow

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM
Also more to think about in regards to this..
If hell is within the earth's core, than what would happen if something were to happen to the earth itself?
Like its hit by a massive comet and it splits in half.
Or the sun expands and the earth explodes.
What happens to the eternal damnation of those in hell?

In addition to this, why just humans?
Are animals unable to sin? Did god just figure "I'm going to make only humans worship me, and if they don't I'm going to burn them alive forever."
Animals don't have souls -.-
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

January 17, 2012, 02:46:27 PM #59 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:49:41 PM by Shadow
If you'd know about Christianity, there is the anti-Christ -.-

/Where's Xrow when you need him.

Also, some end time event's that were predicted in the Bible are happening today.  Or supposedly are.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-