May 01, 2024, 10:55:12 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » True or not, a worthwhile read

True or not, a worthwhile read

Started by Allie, January 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

I'm christian but this gave me the chills....  :-[

asmit10

I believe in hell, but I dont think you'd go to hell for stupid shit.

For example, I dont think you'd go to hell for: Not believing in a god, not praying to a god, having sex before marriage, etc. I think you'd only goto it for being something like a murder, rapist, etc.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on January 12, 2012, 02:35:06 AM
Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

Perhaps there's an individual hell for every individual planet with a life form that is capable of going to hell/creating sin?

Pokeh

Quote from: asmit10 on January 12, 2012, 02:46:34 AM
I believe in hell, but I dont think you'd go to hell for stupid shit.

For example, I dont think you'd go to hell for: Not believing in a god, not praying to a god, having sex before marriage, etc. I think you'd only goto it for being something like a murder, rapist, etc.

Assuming there is a god for a single brief moment, you wouldn't go to hell for something you were "predestined" to do by black gypsies holy spirit and then get sent to hell for it.

I won't judge anyone for their belief's though. Just gotta force some people to think outside the box for once >_>

Rossbach

January 12, 2012, 02:59:35 AM #19 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:03:41 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 02:52:02 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 12, 2012, 02:35:06 AM
Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

Perhaps there's an individual hell for every individual planet with a life form that is capable of going to hell/creating sin?

True..

Which also brings to Ross' mind that the bible only talks about earth and how Jesus died on earth for our sins.. If these life forms had a means of communication and reading how would their "bible" differ on not only Jesus dieing, but basically everything, there could be different traditions, God's word, ect (too tired to list a bunch.)

/Poorly worded off to bed.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2012, 11:17:30 PM
This is bullshit, sorry for offending anyone. But hell is complete bullshit. Dont rage me either. Just wait till you die. You will merely cease to exist. Not go to HEAVEN OR HELL. But thats just what I believe. Atheism.

nope, you become a ghost, trusttt me, i've seen ghost hunters...   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Scythe

wtf who goes to hell if u don't believe in god,the person who wrote this is a psycho who sucks up to Jesus Christ
and lol the audio of hell thing is retarded
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:24:22 AM
wtf who goes to hell if u don't believe in god,the person who wrote this is a psycho who sucks up to Jesus Christ

zirak does, he worships allaaaaaaaaaaaah the korean godd

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:32:45 AM
Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:24:22 AM

zirak does, he worships allaaaaaaaaaaaah the korean godd
where is my event prize gigas  >:(
Don't think, feel

aeroaigle

January 12, 2012, 04:10:28 AM #24 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:15:32 AM by aeroaigle
I have to say I absolutely loved this and I delighted in reading every bit of it. How it describes it in such detail as far as the suffering goes is great. I love the part with the hypothetical part when the author immerses the reader in what would happen if the reader went to hell.   Sounds like a great place other than the eternal pain, but eventually one would get used to it and maybe embrace it. One would also be in great company too with all the free thinkers, the majority of scientists, and away from the one true evil god which is called by many Jesus.

Thanks for a wonderful read Allie( even if it the "evidence" is false). It made my night.

Yz

Quote from: aeroaigle on January 12, 2012, 04:10:28 AM
I have to say I absolutely loved this and I delighted in reading every bit of it. How it describes it in such detail as far as the suffering goes is great. I love the part with the hypothetical part when the author immerses the reader in what would happen if the reader went to hell.   Sounds like a great place other than the eternal pain, but eventually one would get used to it and maybe embrace it. One would also be in great company too with all the free thinkers, the majority of scientists, and away from the one true evil god which is called by many Jesus.

Thanks for a wonderful read Allie. It made my night.

are you a murderer or did you punch your kittens as a child? :(
DISCORD killyzkill

aeroaigle

Quote from: Yz on January 12, 2012, 04:15:13 AM

lol nice one. Nah far from it, in fact I can say quite a few people that know me know me as a very good person. I also have not punched any kittens as far as I know. I cannot be the only one who took delight in reading it?

Santa

Quote from: aeroaigle on January 12, 2012, 04:20:57 AM
Quote from: Yz on January 12, 2012, 04:15:13 AM

lol nice one. Nah far from it, in fact I can say quite a few people that know me know me as a very good person. I also have not punched any kittens as far as I know. I cannot be the only one who took delight in reading it?

pooor kittys :'(

Allie

January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM #28 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:35:57 AM by Allie
Also more to think about in regards to this..
If hell is within the earth's core, than what would happen if something were to happen to the earth itself?
Like its hit by a massive comet and it splits in half.
Or the sun expands and the earth explodes.
What happens to the eternal damnation of those in hell?

In addition to this, why just humans?
Are animals unable to sin? Did god just figure "I'm going to make only humans worship me, and if they don't I'm going to burn them alive forever."

Scythe

I guess they tried to make it more realistic by saying its in the earths core,a place that actually exists but its not so realistic that a human would not even survive 1 second in the earths core,so unrealistic
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-