Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

idk i 4get but it was related to this >_>

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on August 06, 2012, 03:00:55 AM
lol y was my post deleted

No post was deleted. You must not have hit post.

zomniethe4

I made it, but I'm a little late for the debate >:|

Zom

szabolcs

Quote from: szabolcs on August 05, 2012, 04:53:28 PM
Blast (passive): if you hit a mob with your gun, it'll hit the nerby foes too (with 10% maybe)
Sacrifice (passive): it takes 50% of your max hp, but boosts your basic attack, trans bot attack (1 use per round)
Cheer (passive): gives ranged attack (maybe 20%)
Twins (acitve): trans into your merc
Elite defense (passive): you won't take damage if a mob attacks you while defending
Piercing (passive): the foe takes damage even if it guards (maybe 50%)
Slot (passive): deals random damage with gun (from 50% to 150%)
Howl (passive): doubles attack speed for 30sec (1 use per round)
no feedback  :'(

Pokeh

Quote from: mo9 on August 06, 2012, 01:00:49 AM
i get your point , but i think nerfing patches is better than changing the base
EDIT:
with the new levels , stats would be way less meaning patches won't 3 hit kill the base right ?
meaning the game wouldn't be op anymore

if the nerf happens then we should leave everything else as-is, no? >_<

--

that was the post

Zack66775

Quote from: Allie on August 06, 2012, 01:09:22 AM
Nerfing patches will only make them underpowered. This is the only solution, and you and everyone won't support it.
As a result, I've decided awhile ago to leave base alone. You guys can have fun in your overpowered game lulz.
Allie, change the base. It will help alot. Forget the people dissing it. There is no reason not to. Currently you can not have a good base game if a T3 patch is on the other side with even just Upper I. Patches do enough raw damage without TA and it's at least 1.5 times the damage as a surge. When the update comes out and Base becomes competitive there will be no reason not to run full TA T3 Patch with Upper II. Base games will be 15 seconds even with the best defenders.

There's my counter feedback on the issue.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

KillerPig

even with a mediocre defender like me on a team against a spam patch we'd win lal

So easy to counter

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

Quote from: KillerPig on August 06, 2012, 07:06:40 PM
even with a mediocre defender like me on a team against a spam patch we'd win lal

So easy to counter
2 Full TA patches with Upper or rush II rush you and go straight for the base on a random map and you can in a sense counter them in such a manner that they can't get 3 hits on your base? I'm sorry. I know you are a good baser but it won't happen.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

KillerPig

on indus with another teammate its possible

Doesn't matter now anyways. Allie already said she wasn't doing it

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 06, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
2 Full TA patches with Upper or rush II rush you and go straight for the base on a random map and you can in a sense counter them in such a manner that they can't get 3 hits on your base? I'm sorry. I know you are a good baser but it won't happen.

The only fair map to play BvB on is Industrobe, and on it, it is very easy to push patches that upper spam.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: szabolcs on August 06, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
Blast (passive): if you hit a mob with your gun, it'll hit the nerby foes too (with 10% maybe)
Sacrifice (passive): it takes 50% of your max hp, but boosts your basic attack, trans bot attack (1 use per round)
Elite defense (passive): you won't take damage if a mob attacks you while defending
no feedback  :'(
all of them sound pretty good, except elite defense, it should have like a 30% chance or somethin' to do that

Rossbach

August 07, 2012, 12:05:44 AM #116 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:06:28 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 06, 2012, 11:52:32 PM
Quote from: szabolcs on August 06, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
no feedback  :'(
all of them sound pretty good, except elite defense, it should have like a 30% chance or somethin' to do that
Elite defense is useless. Counter - you take no damage from an attack (unless 2 or more hit you at same time / lag), and you do damage to mob / player that hit you.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 06, 2012, 11:43:14 PM

The only fair map to play BvB on is Industrobe, and on it, it is very easy to push patches that upper spam.

It is physically impossible to guard against 2 or more upper spammers who are fully equipped in highest gear and TA.
You can stop them, but they'll at least have gotten, AT LEAST, 1-2 hits each. And that's enough to majorly damage your base to the point they only have to come back and do it again to win.

I can demonstrate in game if you want to be stubborn.

Zack66775

Quote from: Allie on August 07, 2012, 02:51:41 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 06, 2012, 11:43:14 PM

It is physically impossible to guard against 2 or more upper spammers who are fully equipped in highest gear and TA.
You can stop them, but they'll at least have gotten, AT LEAST, 1-2 hits each. And that's enough to majorly damage your base to the point they only have to come back and do it again to win.

I can demonstrate in game if you want to be stubborn.
Thanks Allie. Told you it was impossible guys.

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-