April 26, 2024, 04:19:26 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReSigNeRs

Maybe a passive skill for healing? 5%hp/sec?

Or

Maybe shield passive skill?

Or

Maybe, Speed boost? increase 5% speed when used?

Or,

Jump II? allows us to jump 2 times?

lasercut

Sniper shot: when firing gun you have 10% chance to deal 200% gun dmg cap the dmg at 1000 so you can't abuse dm with it then you can't move for 5 seconds

Morale Boost: every time you kill a mob/ player your basic atk goes up by
Sector: 1
Pvp: 10
Bvb: 5

Ultimate defence: active skill: for the next 10 seconds your dmg becomes 0 and all dmg received become 0 .  Cool down 5 mins

Ultimate berserker: your dmg is doubled but you will lose1% of your maximum hp every 2seconds until you die ( so around 200 seconds to live without Hp pack)

Explosion: active skill: you instantly die when used. Then deal dmg equal to 20% of their max hp to everyone within a certain radius (even team mates). Can't be used when you hp is less than 50%.

Emp: active: all active skills have their cool down increased by 10 seconds for the next 10 seconds. All trans gauge are drained to 0. Cool down 60 seconds

Bolt: active: you evade and speed increase by 500. Your dmg decrease by 10%. Lasts 15 seconds. Cool down 3 min.

Lucky hit: dmg dealt (from 1 hit only) will have 1% chance of dealing 20% more dmg. The more luck you have, the more likely the boost will happen.

All I have so far, will post more later

OMG I updated my avatar

antisickness

an active that lets you use trans wherever the meter is above a certain % like, for example 33% or 50%

wouldn't be that op since you need to recharge trans and you'll lack an aggressive active. If anything I guess it would be under-powered

ill think of some other ideas.. i normally do

szabolcs

Tortoise
halves damage taken, but halves damage dealt too

Toast

Quote from: szabolcs on July 29, 2012, 12:57:54 PM
Tortoise

Or, halved damage, less speed.

szabolcs

Quote from: Toast on July 29, 2012, 01:01:12 PM
Quote from: szabolcs on July 29, 2012, 12:57:54 PM
Tortoise

Or, halved damage, less speed.
or that  ;D

lsqe

How about a passive which prevents chaining?
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Actives

Cure
-When x+v is pressed (as if you're doing a skill), you will get healed for 5% of your total HP. This has a 15 second cool down. While this may seem op, it would take at least a full 5 minutes to heal to full from zero, and it means you can't use any other active skills.  Since this is an active skill, I guess it isn't too OP.  However, this could be abused in 1v1 or 2v2 in PvP or BvB.  A surge would be able to run away from another bot type and every 15 seconds gain back HP.  Especially on something like Flop, all the surge would have to do is run for two minutes and gain half its health back.

Also, let's say a PvP game takes seven minutes.  That would mean that the player with Cure would have over 2.5x more lives than other players.  I find that totally unfair.

III Skills
-With III, a skill would do more damage than II but it would have twice (or thrice) the cooldown, making it a non-spammable skill.  NO.  I see absolutely no benefit to this.  Sector would be easier for obvious reasons.  Anybody who has any idea what they are doing won't spam skills in PvP/BvB, so increasing the cool-down time doesn't really do much.

Passives

Leech
-You are healed for a percentage of your damage done. The percentage is equal to 1% in sector, 10% in PvP, and 5% in BvB.  Once again, I think a surge could abuse this by just hitting and running.  Not only would they do damage now, but they'd gain it back.  It would just be a waiting game if they were playing a ram/patch.  Also, it would turn overpowered if used with Cure.

Shield
-No damage is done whilst guarding. (yes this will be our version of the shield almost released in BOUT)  I see nothing wrong with this.

Poison
-When dealing damage from anything with physical contact (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to poison the target. When poisoned, a player takes damage equal to 10% of the damage that caused the poison every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. A poisoned player cannot be poisoned again until the current poison wears off.  What if a hit from Rush II is what activates this?  (85 * 5) is a good chunk of damage.  However, I guess that isn't too much when you consider all the extra damage they are already doing with the II skill.

Stun
-When dealing an attack with anything that will knock over your opponent (no gun), your attack has a 10% chance to immediately stun your opponent.  Fine.

Berserker
-Damage is multiplied by 110%, given AND taken.  Fine.

Rage
-When HP is under 10%, damage is multiplied by 150%.  I'm really worried about TA in BvB, here, especially if a patch is using it.  Combined with II, I could see a couple hits of UpperII + TA doing 1/2 a bar.

Spiky
-When damage is received, 10% of damage is inflicted back at the opponent.  I think this is a horrible idea, but I don't think it'd be abused.

PassivesII

Berserker II
-Damage is multiplied by 120%, given AND taken.  I think Berserker I is OK, but this might be a little too extreme.  Transed damage will start to get pretty high.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Xx Itz Ian

July 29, 2012, 06:29:00 PM #38 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:40:08 PM by Xx Itz Ian
good ideas
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zomniethe4

Quote from: Nucleaon on July 29, 2012, 05:31:52 AM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 29, 2012, 05:27:43 AM
No III skills no matter what the cool down time. Its just a ridiculous idea.
IMO II skills are more OP. Only thing it would be useful for is knocking out weak enemies with 1 hit. :/
The only way that II skills would be more effective is if there's a dumbass just spamming the skill over and over. As Jeff stated any player with general knowledge of the game aren't going to spam the skill.
Sector would be was easier because executing a normal 3 hit combo and then III would easily kill most mobs. Rams disadvantage would be even higher as a Full TA anything with III would be even more brutal than before including a 2+ chain.
The only benefit of it III in base is that it won't be spammed as bad but depending on the cooldown time the damage will eventually catch up to the speed.

Zom

Jeffalo13

^Yes.  Let me explain :3.

These perks themselves would not change the game too much.  Alone, they do not change gameplay very substantially.  However, when skills that slowly pick away at the opponent (Spikey/Poison) and heal (Cure/Leech), these skills give a very large advantage to surges who run circles around patches and rams.  On the other hand, Upper III + Berserker II + Full TA patch would be ridiculously unfair, especially in BvB.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Xkiller712

July 29, 2012, 10:25:23 PM #41 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:25:41 PM by Xkiller712
Love all of them.  Release it now please.

nourr993

July 29, 2012, 10:34:56 PM #42 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:49:26 PM by nourr993
IGN: Morocco
Level: 172

that means that i can do survial and leech hp and cure
YEAH
PS: allie unblock pls

how about double jump passive
or payback  do basic damage when standing up after being knoked down
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Zack66775

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 29, 2012, 09:29:20 PM
^Yes.  Let me explain :3.

These perks themselves would not change the game too much.  Alone, they do not change gameplay very substantially.  However, when skills that slowly pick away at the opponent (Spikey/Poison) and heal (Cure/Leech), these skills give a very large advantage to surges who run circles around patches and rams.  On the other hand, Upper III + Berserker II + Full TA patch would be ridiculously unfair, especially in BvB.
Make the actual base not TA applicable? Don't know if dumb idea. But say that III skill is 10 second cool down. A patch can spam upper what.... 5+ maybe times in 10 seconds. So with this you wouldn't be able to spam mandragores in 228 or spam the base. Seems like a good idea to me. Would only be useful if used as finishing move with combo.

Just trying to give counter criticism.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zomniethe4

Why even have the skills if you it's just going to take 10sec to cool down when and you just spam II and get more out of it.
It's either a waste of time or too powerful.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-