April 18, 2024, 02:52:37 PMLatest Member: Cole Palmer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasercut

More ideas:

Trans leech - passive: same as normal leech but for trans gauge instead

Armour break - passive: 10% chance to ignore the opponent's TD when atking with trans

Greed - passive: halves speed, doubles hp

Golden gun - passive: normal gun dmg is halved, speed reduced by 200, your gun shots will have 0.5% chance of one hit kill

Reload - passive: hold z to regain bullets ( does not work with DM)

Overdrive - active: press x+c to reduce your trans gauge to 500 and increase your trans attack by 100. Lasts 20 seconds - cool down 60 seconds

Overclock - active: press x+c to increase basic atk by 100 but decrease speed by 200. Lasts for 20 seconds. Cool down 60 s

Unlimited power - passive: inf trans gauge. Trans atk is halved. Speed decrease by 300.

Anti heal - passive: all healing changes to dealing dmg instead.
OMG I updated my avatar

hawk5005

Quote from: KillerPig on July 30, 2012, 08:23:39 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on July 30, 2012, 09:59:11 AM
*Insert cool name here*-Pressing X+V allows you to instantly deliver the last hit from your combo (the 4th hit).
lool
patch using this on indus plains would rape
Yeah, but make it have a cool down of a couple of seconds.

KillerPig

Laser has kewl idea   :o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

yeritsyaboy1

Quote from: lasercut on July 31, 2012, 08:50:35 AM
More ideas:

Armour break - passive: 10% chance to ignore the opponent's TD when atking with trans

Golden gun - passive: normal gun dmg is halved, speed reduced by 200, your gun shots will have 0.5% chance of one hit kill

Overdrive - active: press x+c to reduce your trans gauge to 500 and increase your trans attack by 100. Lasts 20 seconds - cool down 60 seconds

Overclock - active: press x+c to increase basic atk by 100 but decrease speed by 200. Lasts for 20 seconds. Cool down 60 s

Unlimited power - passive: inf trans gauge. Trans atk is halved. Speed decrease by 300.

That Golden Gun Skill Is Genius ! :o
The Probability Should Be Slight Increased To Maybe 2% But Only Used In Sector Or Survival Modes . :)
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Zack66775

Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 31, 2012, 12:32:41 PM
More ideas:

That Golden Gun Skill Is Genius ! :o
The Probability Should Be Slight Increased To Maybe 2% But Only Used In Sector Or Survival Modes . :)
Yea. Lol at the beginning of a base game 1  bullet destroys everything.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

mo9

More ideas:

^ great ideas

btw imo base shouldn't be altered it should stay affected by TA
and i don't like the mana bar idea
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

More ideas:

Transleech: already exists, when you hit a mob you gain a small extra trans gauge. (test it ingame :d)
Armor break: good idea, but im not sure if i would waste my passive on this.
Greed: make it halve speed and derease trans defence otherwise it would be overpowerd
Goldengun: sounds cool but not sure if possible
Reload: make the one i suggested that is less overpowerd, with this you could just gun everymap >_>
Overdrive: good idea
Overclock: oki but derease it more because 100 base attack is pretty much >_>
Unlimited trans gauge: don't know if this is a good one
antiheal: you mean all heal things you take will affect in damage to yourself ???
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

my ideas:

a passive skill that halves your speed but when you hit someone it gives the effects to them instead of you and then when that person hits someone else it goes to them and etc etc

A passive skill that reduces the chances (by 50%) of an opponent evading your hits or getting a critical hit on you.

a passive skill called negate-passive that makes it so when you hit someone it gets rid of their passive skill

GavinGill

August 05, 2012, 07:53:57 AM #83 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:55:46 AM by GavinGill
No III please, one well timed Uppercut from a TA Patch would take a good chunk out of a base. Just get two III Patches on a base and that turn the tide of the battle instantly. =/
-----
I've got a list of skill pack suggestions that I've been adding to since 07; I haven't updated it since last year but I'll see if I can find it.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

nourr993

how about
untrans : untrans without having to wait until trans gauge to get emptied
PS: good luck with programing whatever the skill u choose
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Zack66775

Quote from: GavinGill on August 05, 2012, 07:53:57 AM
No III please, one well timed Uppercut from a TA Patch would take a good chunk out of a base. Just get two III Patches on a base and that turn the tide of the battle instantly. =/
-----
I've got a list of skill pack suggestions that I've been adding to since 07; I haven't updated it since last year but I'll see if I can find it.

She is making base not affected my TA anymore to balance things

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

123bomb123

I'm up for that Rage Passive. Sounds interesting.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

szabolcs

August 05, 2012, 04:53:28 PM #87 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:24:25 PM by szabolcs
Blast (passive): if you hit a mob with your gun, it'll hit the nerby foes too (with 10% maybe)
Sacrifice (passive): it takes 50% of your max hp, but boosts your basic attack, trans bot attack (1 use per round)
Cheer (passive): gives ranged attack (maybe 20%)
Twins (acitve): trans into your merc
Elite defense (passive): you won't take damage if a mob attacks you while defending
Piercing (passive): the foe takes damage even if it guards (maybe 50%)
Slot (passive): deals random damage with gun (from 50% to 150%)
Howl (passive): doubles attack speed for 30sec (1 use per round)

KillerPig

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 05, 2012, 04:28:29 PM
-----

she better not
srsly that would suck eggs

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

August 05, 2012, 05:08:42 PM #89 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:09:29 PM by mo9
Quote from: KillerPig on August 05, 2012, 05:01:29 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on August 05, 2012, 04:28:29 PM
-----

she better not
seriously that would suck eggs
true dat
it'll make the game even more un-balanced
no III TA affects base that's how it should be
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-