May 01, 2024, 03:57:56 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

Why not just make a tag to limit TA/TD limit in base. Or even better an OP tag. like really that is needed to keep fairness.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Allie

Quote from: Zack66775 on July 29, 2012, 10:58:18 PM\Make the actual base not TA applicable?

This. This is genious. Why didn't I think of this. I am doing this rite now.

Zack66775

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2012, 11:06:18 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on July 29, 2012, 10:58:18 PM\Make the actual base not TA applicable?

This. This is genious. Why didn't I think of this. I am doing this rite now.
:o thanks :3

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Jeffalo13

Do you mean base damage or damage to the base?  If you mean TA damage to the base in BvB, that is a horrible idea.  That's kinda the whole point of base.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Zack66775

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 30, 2012, 01:12:26 AM
Do you mean base damage or damage to the base?  If you mean TA damage to the base in BvB, that is a horrible idea.  That's kinda the whole point of base.
You won't be able to hurt base with TA. It will be like mercs. Non-striped health.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zomniethe4

It won't be like merc, merc would cause more damage to a base than the actual player seeing as they combo faster.

Zom

Zack66775

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 30, 2012, 01:15:29 AM
It won't be like merc, merc would cause more damage to a base than the actual player seeing as they combo faster.
What I meant is that if you are patch you have no more advantage over the mercs because you are patch. Now that is being transferred to the base so that a patch with II upper can't just take a base unfairly.

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

gombo08

Quote from: Cooky on July 29, 2012, 07:26:46 AM
Quote from: gombo08 on July 29, 2012, 06:38:29 AM
Booms away:

Deals 50% of your current hp to the opponent. Only works when red hp.

LOL fail..
HEHE.

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

zomniethe4

That's just it. No one even goes for a full kill for merc unless it's out in the open really. Patch would be outclassed if you changed it's main attribute. All you can do is really rape base with it and if your playing with skilled people they won't use II.

Zom

Corr

You would have to test things among people who actually know the logistics and mechanics of PvP/BvB.

As for those in sector I'm not going to get into it. From what I read, III skills = You're on cocaine, hell no. Dumber idea than BOTS!! Acclaim peanutlabs things or w/e.

The other ones, some I like, some I don't, but because of Surges overwhelming speed advantage you're gonna have most of this skills abused, gotta make skills that are only able to be used by certain bot types if you're actually gonna pull this off.

For instance Cure, would be for Patch only because it was built as a tank-like bot.

Berserker for Surge I guess since it has the least amount of HP among the 3 types and the less damage. Idk.

And Ram can kiss my hairy ass. Still further testing is required among a small group of people who actually know what they're doing, otherwise none to all of this.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

hawk5005

*Insert cool name here*-Pressing X+V allows you to instantly deliver the last hit from your combo (the 4th hit).

droid zylon1

GC II
Yeh w.e op but there is II upper rush ion and about to be some III why not make GC II?

lasercut

Quote from: droid zylon1 on July 30, 2012, 03:01:21 PM
GC II
Yeh w.e op but there is II upper rush ion and about to be some III why not make GC II?

This is the best idea yet GC FTW
OMG I updated my avatar

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

KillerPig

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 30, 2012, 09:59:11 AM
*Insert cool name here*-Pressing X+V allows you to instantly deliver the last hit from your combo (the 4th hit).
lool
patch using this on indus plains would rape

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-