April 20, 2024, 04:03:17 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Quote from: Pokeh on August 07, 2012, 03:53:54 AM
then fix it lol
Blunt but what needs to happen. No one will not base because their precious op'ness is gone.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Cooky

a passive skill that gives u a chance like maybe 50% of being able to break out of an opponent/enemies combo by pressing and holding X while they are hitting you (does not work in trans)

KillerPig

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 07, 2012, 03:15:05 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 07, 2012, 02:51:41 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 06, 2012, 11:43:14 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on August 06, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
2 Full TA patches with Upper or rush II rush you and go straight for the base on a random map and you can in a sense counter them in such a manner that they can't get 3 hits on your base? I'm sorry. I know you are a good baser but it won't happen.

The only fair map to play BvB on is Industrobe, and on it, it is very easy to push patches that upper spam.

It is physically impossible to guard against 2 or more upper spammers who are fully equipped in highest gear and TA.
You can stop them, but they'll at least have gotten, AT LEAST, 1-2 hits each. And that's enough to majorly damage your base to the point they only have to come back and do it again to win.

I can demonstrate in game if you want to be stubborn.
Thanks Allie. Told you it was impossible guys.
There wouldn't be 2 fully TA'd patches on the same team. We'd split them up

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

Quote from: KillerPig on August 07, 2012, 12:51:14 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on August 07, 2012, 03:15:05 AM
2 Full TA patches with Upper or rush II rush you and go straight for the base on a random map and you can in a sense counter them in such a manner that they can't get 3 hits on your base? I'm sorry. I know you are a good baser but it won't happen.

The only fair map to play BvB on is Industrobe, and on it, it is very easy to push patches that upper spam.

It is physically impossible to guard against 2 or more upper spammers who are fully equipped in highest gear and TA.
You can stop them, but they'll at least have gotten, AT LEAST, 1-2 hits each. And that's enough to majorly damage your base to the point they only have to come back and do it again to win.

Thanks Allie. Told you it was impossible guys.
There wouldn't be 2 fully TA'd patches on the same team. We'd split them up
Dude. After the update there will be. It will be all competition so shush please.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

KillerPig

after the update it'll basically be the same watfak

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

VirusInject

Well first I thought about the whole bvb thing, guys. stop ripping on allie on the idea. Look at it this way.
Patches only skill is with Upper spam. they can 2-3 kill a base. With upperIII they will seriously rape the base.
Completely over power it. I think seriously a team of surges/rams vs 1-2 patches will win. with upper III and TA they
wont be able to contain. Im sick of everyone saying everything is OP. op this op that.... seriously STFU. allie and kenny
make event items that do alot yes. But how many times do you see people trying their best to get one. Not too many people
even have them! otherwise there wouldnt be sooooo many people spamming the lobby trying to buy the stuff. chill out please.

okay now onto my skill ideas.

Final stand - passive; hp drops to 1% attack drops to 1% bullets decrease to 3 shots, and gun damage goes to 1 hit ko.

Revive - active; sacrifice 100% of your hp, all teammates in room get revived with 5%-25% life.

StunII - active, just an upgrade to stunattack.

Anti-stun - passive; Cannot be stunned wither by being hit by alot of mobs, or attack.

Flash - active; everyone gets stunned, (knocked to the ground i dont know 1 damage than stunned)(maybe even user)
              (good combo would be anti-stun + flash. eveyone but you gets stunned)

OneManArmy - passive; Combines breakfall, charging, and smart defence (obviously i dont think this can be possible just maybe it can)

Bomb - active; adds the effect of those drops that do half damage to bosses, but lower the damage and long cooldown time.

Lend a hand - active; either converts partial of your hp into a merc, or other way around.(give me feedback on this one)

(i have loads of other ideas, just i wanna see how people think about this first.)
(also sorry about everything above.... at the beginning, but, i was upset over fighting. it's not our game after all)
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

123bomb123

Quote from: VirusInject on August 16, 2012, 03:58:36 AM
Anti-stun - passive; Cannot be stunned wither by being hit by alot of mobs, or attack.

SUPPORT.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

lasercut

Final stand - passive; hp drops to 1% attack drops to 1% bullets decrease to 3 shots, and gun damage goes to 1 hit ko.

This will be so OP in bvb since bases can't dodge bullets
OMG I updated my avatar

VirusInject

August 16, 2012, 01:37:08 PM #128 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:40:21 PM by VirusInject
Quote from: lasercut on August 16, 2012, 12:18:13 PM

This will be so OP in bvb since bases can't dodge bullets

I already thought of that. And in which case, Your lives would also drop to 1 so no respawn after death. Plus the person can only
take one hit. defenders can wipe him/her out before they can do anything. Or just negate it for bvb? I dont know, feedback please? ideas on how to improve that?

{edit} or simply lower the damage that it can do for base, make all 3 bullets have to be dealt to base in order to kill it?

nourr993

August 16, 2012, 06:22:35 PM #129 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:25:17 PM by nourr993
Flash - active; everyone gets stunned, (knocked to the ground i dont know 1 damage than stunned)(maybe even user)
i think everyone would buy this for pvp
stun them in middle of sky(or w/e)
and again to admins good luck programing any of the ideas u chose
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

VirusInject

Quote from: nourr993 on August 16, 2012, 06:22:35 PM
i think everyone would buy this for pvp
stun them in middle of sky(or w/e)
and again to admins good luck programing any of the ideas u chose

well yeah, but thats what anti-stun is for. hehe. holodeck will be interesting. hahaha. hmmmm... breakfall or antistun?... hmmm...
xD

stars

these sound realy realy good hud definetly add them

Jeffalo13

/old quote but

With any semi-experienced players on your team, you wouldn't let the patches get to the base.  You'd cut them off with surges that can trap them and make them retreat.  If they do get to the base, while they are in the air from an uppercut, a hit from a trans can push them in one hit. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

^ Oh shit true fact.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 21, 2012, 02:53:56 AM

/old quote but

With any semi-experienced players on your team, you wouldn't let the patches get to the base.  You'd cut them off with surges that can trap them and make them retreat.  If they do get to the base, while they are in the air from an uppercut, a hit from a trans can push them in one hit. 
You asked for it. Allie.... please own this person (man, woman, he-she) You shall see.  ::)

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-