April 25, 2024, 08:26:00 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » "OP" fixes.. {stk} and possibly {c}?

"OP" fixes.. {stk} and possibly {c}?

Started by Yz, September 22, 2012, 12:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasbobo

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 02:40:04 AM
If you don't think jack head is OP you would all stop using it.

That's like saying Tier 3 is OP because everyone uses it. Block Tier 3, too?

Tbh the things I hate the most are Jura, Kow, and II skills, but as a non-member, I'm fine with banning as many items as possible! xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

rettknight

I agree to everything, and bobo I think itd be quote dumb to block tier3 too, reason is that it gives bonus xp.. :p

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

iwasbobo

Quote from: rettknight on September 22, 2012, 03:09:57 AM
I agree to everything, and bobo I think itd be quote dumb to block tier3 too, reason is that it gives bonus xp.. :p

I know, I was just trying to show Tricky his own logic. I don't agree with either Jack nor Tier 3 being banned.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

rettknight

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 22, 2012, 03:11:17 AM
Quote from: rettknight on September 22, 2012, 03:09:57 AM

I know, I was just trying to show Tricky his own logic. I don't agree with either Jack nor Tier 3 being banned.
idm jack heads, i domind II and Jura/Kow

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Yz

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 22, 2012, 02:54:24 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 02:40:04 AM
If you don't think jack head is OP you would all stop using it.

That's like saying Tier 3 is OP because everyone uses it. Block Tier 3, too?

Tbh the things I hate the most are Jura, Kow, and II skills, but as a non-member, I'm fine with banning as many items as possible! xD

I'm only using T3 for the EXP bonus tbh >_> So are a lotta ppl including Ret. So what you're perceiving as my logic isn't what my logic actually is at all.

@Fubar: not a very constructive post at all, try not to post stuff like that here
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

About T3. You are speaking as if your opinion is fact with no logic to back it up. I can assure you, lots of us don't use T3 for the stats.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 03:18:13 AM
About T3. You are speaking as if your opinion is fact with no logic to back it up. I can assure you, lots of us don't use T3 for the stats.

thats hilarious cuz t3 has a bigger speed advantage over elektra +7 as well as the fact that you can do 700s with an active I skill.

no, imo the exp is just icing on the cake.

Yz

Ofc. T3 is slightly more powerful than Elektra, I never said otherwise. So is the strongest set always = OP?

Removing T3 from {stk} and {c} would also mean killing the bonus in PvP basically, so that's a bad idea imo.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

>I can assure you, lots of us don't use T3 for the stats.

ya i was just pointing out that t3 is actually used mainly for the stats.

idk I get why it'd be a bad thing to ban it but then again it is cheap exp/gigas already >_<

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 03:25:24 AM

idk I get why it'd be a bad thing to ban it but then again it is cheap exp/gigas already >_<

Lots of people I know are just using it for the EXP bonus. /repeated for the 3rd or so time.
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Make a non-member room tag. so only non-members can join.  ;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

iwasbobo

k but people are always going to use the item with the best stats. Which is why they use Jack. It has the best stats. That doesn't mean it's OP, unless the strongest item always = OP.

Yz

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 22, 2012, 03:33:49 AM
k but people are always going to use the item with the best stats. Which is why they use Jack. It has the best stats. That doesn't mean it's OP, unless the strongest item always = OP.

Anything apart from a flag, shoulder and shield with TD is OP imo.
DISCORD killyzkill

iwasbobo

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 03:38:00 AMAnything apart from a flag, shoulder and shield with TD is OP imo.

Aight, I'm cool with that.

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 03:26:58 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 03:25:24 AM

Lots of people I know are just using it for the EXP bonus. /repeated for the 3rd or so time.

may be one of the reasons but definitely not the biggest one.

its the strongest set in game. i think it'll take more than an exp bonus to overlook that fact <_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-