BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Epic xD on June 10, 2014, 11:19:47 PM
wow nice 1700s in gen 4 OU i peaked ~2k but still nice

lmAO
uh no this is battlespot where #1 in the world is just over 2k lol gen 6 btw get ur facts str8 :3

i'm not talking about showdown idiot

Cooky

what is battlespot  never heard of it

Pokeh

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/

official battle tier for X and Y

if you're gonna try to diss me at least get ur facts str8

Cooky

can you explain in more detail, im not getting what it is from the link you sent me

also I assume u are talking to lyfe cus my diss didn't involve battle spot xD

Pokeh

ur diss didn't matter cuz bc is a dying game lol

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/

if you don't have a 3ds/pokemon x y and aren't registered and logged into the site you probably won't be able to see rankings.

Cooky

dude i can see the rankings im asking about what it is . please explain it

KillerPig

jesus ****ing christ this thread is almost 2 years old
where has the time gone friends :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

From what Ross can tell it is a ranking system.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

uh yeah its called battle spot...all rated battles you do in game are ranked and then ur placed on the rankings online globally and can compare within countries and stuff.

in Battlespot:
You have 6 pokemon. different pokedex entries for each, can't have dupes
choose 3 after getting team preview of opponents team
battle
only 1 mega obv, only 1 copy of an item per team of 6 (so no two choice scarfs on a team of 6)
pokemon banned: http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/181731/what-pokemon-can-you-not-use-for-wifi-in-xy

god u guys are retarded lol

Yz

now poke wins rip in pieces all other nerds
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on June 11, 2014, 01:33:14 AM
now poke wins rip in pieces all other nerds

King of switching sides.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

also going to add: it's different from showdown OU.

Legendary bird trio is allowed
legendary dog trio allowed
kanga-mega allowed
cresselia allowed (imo this ones bullshit)

other things i might have forgotton

so ya its nothing like showdown unless you actually play the X Y battlespot mode on it and even then the ladder is counted way differently than the official pokemon games ladder so 2000 in SD is not nearly the same as 2000 Battle Spot loll

Epic xD

June 11, 2014, 02:16:22 AM #702 Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:30:46 AM by Epic xD
Quote from: Pokeh on June 10, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
uh no this is battlespot where #1 in the world is just over 2k lol gen 6 btw get ur facts str8 :3

i'm not talking about showdown idiot
i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot. i capped at #3, and the highest i've ever seen on a ladder is 2.2k. also, the CREs of players such as #3 and #1 are generally very close. #1 is rarely ever above 2.1k, and #3 is generally still within 2k. it's how the algorithms for CREs are calculated.

besides, ur not even playing OU; ur playing some ****ty unofficial tier. that really helps ur cause bro cause i definitely didn't show a bunch of zealies me getting 1900 in showdown in ****ty unofficial tiers in less than 1 week. actually, those tiers were more official than this one because they were still recognized. 1900 5th gen NU > 1700 in some ****ty tier with gay little rules

also, as far as i know (i read about where the best players currently play), the best players play in showdown, which is where they've played since gen 5.

EDIT: omg LOL, this is WiFi. i hate to burst your bubble, but wifi rankings don't mean jack ****. most players on wifi are ****ing awful. i remember when i used to lurk on smogon, people who played in shoddy (and later PO) made fun of how bad wifi players were. i still see people dissing wifi players all the time. LOL

lmAO, scrub

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

123bomb123

indo get rekt call that curry on the floor!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rossbach

June 11, 2014, 02:42:49 AM #704 Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:57:20 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Epic xD on June 11, 2014, 02:16:22 AM
i'm not talking about showdown idiot i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot.

also, as far as i know (i read about where the best players currently play), the best players play in showdown, which is where they've played since gen 5.

Seems Poke never stated exactly what he was bragging about in the first place. "OMG GOT 1700..." And was no mention of where, and what kind of battle in the first place. Then come along Lyfe and his ego, talking **** about something different, cause he randomly  thought up the wrong place and tier Poke was bragging about. Then comes in Poke explaining what ranking system he is bragging about, and wrongfully calls out Lyfe (just like Lyfe did), who just like Poke, never stated what place he was talking about.

SRH, so stupid.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-