May 01, 2024, 10:05:56 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

FalseProphet

Lol, never related so much to a picture before -_-. Somes up most games though.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 11, 2014, 09:39:07 PM
Cause i'm ungrateful xd. But decided to keep it now and add to my collection. Coincidentally, when i wonder traded one time i actually traded Allie from here if her name on ds is Allie.. just happened they was from the same Country&State.

was it a ponyta?
I wonder trade all the time, but i only give out ponytas.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on July 11, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 11, 2014, 09:39:07 PM
Cause i'm ungrateful xd. But decided to keep it now and add to my collection. Coincidentally, when i wonder traded one time i actually traded Allie from here if her name on ds is Allie.. just happened they was from the same Country&State.

was it a ponyta?
I wonder trade all the time, but i only give out ponytas.

Ah then nope. It wasn't it was a chespin :).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

It's k. If you can breed 5/6 iv pokemon with egg moves that are OU then let me know. I can get you the shiny you're looking for.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on July 11, 2014, 10:47:30 PM
It's k. If you can breed 5/6 iv pokemon with egg moves that are OU then let me know. I can get you the shiny you're looking for.
Never knew about IV's hot damn, just researched i'm suddenly much more interested in playing pokemon. Just spent last 2 hours going through like the 250+ i've got store checking iv's only got x2 iv5's atm which are snorlax and pinsir -_-. Once i've sorted it all out and my pokemon then i'll get on finding you that pokemon;)

Cooky

what u mean 5/6 iv  don't they go up to like 31

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on July 11, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

5 or 6 different perf iv's xd.

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on July 11, 2014, 11:51:04 PM
yeah when i say 5 or 6 i mean 31 perfect IVs in 5 or 6 slots. (for pure attacking pokemon, sp. attack doesn't have to be perfect for example)

breeding is a bit complicated but once you get it down you can breed for a few hours to get your perfect desired pokemon.

nyways i'll let you figure it out. Any 5/6 iv's are good to have.

FalseProphet

July 20, 2014, 04:35:40 AM #744 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:10:51 AM by FalseProphet
Ironic, soon as i give up looking for a ditto i find a iv5 shiny in a friend safari well then my lucky day!

Part from that no millotic yet Poke, been looking just hard to get hold off -_-. Just working on completing national pokedex for abit. Need just a normal exploud if anyone has one.. for my national pokedex idm if it's just touch trade or anything really :)

Pokeh

yeah i have a 6iv shiny ditto. makes life a lot easier but still a bitch to breed the perfect nature. and with egg move.

i think i spent like a solid 5 hours getting my modest porygon. that was with the 6iv ditto.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on July 20, 2014, 02:17:35 PM
yeah i have a 6iv shiny ditto. makes life a lot easier but still a ***** to breed the perfect nature. and with egg move.

i think i spent like a solid 5 hours getting my modest porygon. that was with the 6iv ditto.

Lol yeah i know just so glad to finally have it, makes my life easier on iv breeding now. As was using a 0iv non shiny ditto before..
Any chance you have either Aromatisse and a Exploud? Trying to complete my national dex -_-.

Pokeh

July 20, 2014, 02:26:19 PM #747 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:54:09 PM by hur90
I don't generally collect pokemon that aren't much competitive use to me.

I'm sure you can find something on the GTS.

MedicaL

Recently found my old ds. Had boxes full of bred pokemon. Rip the gts :(

Cooky

MEGA CAMERUPT WAS CONFIRMED?? 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-