April 28, 2024, 04:10:35 PMLatest Member: Srenna
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

No way that's going to happen. If it does, it'll be banned in every tier.

FalseProphet

Couldn't it be egg-chained? new to this all but just curious question.

Also, need to think of another 4 poke's for my team. Got haunter, dragonite atm.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/373.shtml

scroll down to egg moves. Only those moves can be chained down.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on August 10, 2014, 12:05:09 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/373.shtml

scroll down to egg moves. Only those moves can be chained down.

Thanks this will actually help a lot, as working on my breeding for when the new games come out as was never much of a breeder til now.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on August 09, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

lol poor mega gengar.
its gamefreak.. iunno it seems like something they would do.
mega-gengar, kanga, mawile, are all pretty good megas (could be kinda broken tbh)

Pokeh

Quote from: Toast on August 10, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on August 09, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

lol poor mega gengar.
its gamefreak.. iunno it seems like something they would do.
mega-gengar, kanga, mawile, are all pretty good megas (could be kinda broken tbh)
aerialate stab ES which is +2 priority is never going to fly with a tank like mence. The only counter would then be fakeout/normal gem/unburden hitmonlee with ice punch or sash mamoswine (which looks to be a staple in the next game for OU after the current list of released megas)

If anything, i think they will drop its def/sp def. But if they do that, they need to add extra stats to something else. (megas get a total of 100 stat boosts)

mega kanga fakeout might do the trick, but he'd have to switch out and sack something to come back in again and fakeout. Even then I doubt two fakeouts would kill even from a powerhouse like mega kang.

if it gets to be faster than greninja and noivern it's definitely going into ubers imo. and by its design alone that seems to be a possibility.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on August 10, 2014, 01:39:27 AM
The only counter would then be fakeout/normal gem/unburden hitmonlee with ice punch If anything,

maybe things have changed since I last played, but hitmonlee cant learn any of the elemental punches

that's hitmonchan's thing

Pokeh

August 10, 2014, 03:02:57 PM #787 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:23:33 PM by Pokeh
Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 05:15:29 AM
The only counter would then be fakeout/normal gem/unburden hitmonlee with ice punch If anything,

maybe things have changed since I last played, but hitmonlee cant learn any of the elemental punches

ahh you're right.

It can still learn rock tomb/slide. Which is good enough to kill it after F/O damage if its adamant. (assuming mence is given 0 evs in defense and it doesn't get a massive boost in def when it mega evolves)

edit: lmao a description of mega mence's stat boosts was revealed. It's getting a massive boost in defense.

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on August 10, 2014, 03:02:57 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 05:15:29 AM

ahh you're right.

It can still learn rock tomb/slide. Which is good enough to kill it after F/O damage if its adamant. (assuming mence is given 0 evs in defense and it doesn't get a massive boost in def when it mega evolves)

edit: lmao a description of mega mence's stat boosts was revealed. It's getting a massive boost in defense.

would be expected, considering it's (shell?) design and it came from a defensive shelgon

Pokeh

by massive i'm assuming gamefreak gave it +30 in def out of the 100. Massive in comparison, but i don't really expect this guy to become a mega-shuckle or something either.

looking forward to a mega flygon though. Now there's a pokemon with potential to jump from UU to OU.

Pokeh

The pokemon company in Korea f'd up and we got this leaking today:

http://youtu.be/-au2YQhVZNg

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on August 12, 2014, 01:17:02 PM
The pokemon company in Korea f'd up and we got this leaking today:

http://youtu.be/-au2YQhVZNg

****ing 252hp/def + CM + slack off slowbro will be tanky af. could see it going to OU possibly if it gets any additional moves

Pokeh

defs. would be awesome if it got d. pulse/iron head

Cooky

Pokeh

August 16, 2014, 05:38:27 PM #794 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:05:37 PM by Pokeh
http://www.twitch.tv/pokemon

Pokemon world championships are happening today and tomorrow at Washington D.C!

Schedule: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/watch-world-championships-streaming-live/

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire MEGA SLOWBRO IN GAME FOOTAGE!! [Thoughts & Ideas]

Mega Slowbro was announced earlier at the beginning as an official trailer. Its expected that a new mega is going to be released at the end of tomorrow during the closing ceremony. Similar to last years worlds tourney where Mega Kanagaskhan was announced for X and Y.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-