April 19, 2024, 12:17:27 PMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

You can fly on Latios/ Latias to find legendaries from past games on ORAS!

Nucleaon2

Will somebody please be so nice as to trade a kadabra with me. I'll give you a modest kadabra for a kadabra that is caught in a pokeball (I just have a pet peeve I like all my pokemon to be in Pokeballs) just PM me whenever. Thanks peoplee

Pokeh

Quote from: Nucleaon2 on December 14, 2014, 01:51:11 AM
Will somebody please be so nice as to trade a kadabra with me. I'll give you a modest kadabra for a kadabra that is caught in a pokeball (I just have a pet peeve I like all my pokemon to be in Pokeballs) just PM me whenever. Thanks peoplee
yo skype more.

Also, I finally got omega ruby yesterday. been playing it most of the day and I've hit Mauville City already. Holy shit this city looks amazing.

Nucleaon2

Awesome. Catch an abra with a pokeball and evolve it to a kadabra and trade with me if you want a modest alakazam

Pokeh

Quote from: Nucleaon2 on December 14, 2014, 02:24:46 AM
Awesome. Catch an abra with a pokeball and evolve it to a kadabra and trade with me if you want a modest alakazam

is it 5 or 6iv.

if not then no i can hack my own lol

Nucleaon2

So hack your own with 5/6 IV.. Lmao but I need to trade my kadabra and its not on the GTS *sigh*

Pokeh

Quote from: Nucleaon2 on December 15, 2014, 03:00:46 AM
So hack your own with 5/6 IV.. Lmao but I need to trade my kadabra and its not on the GTS *sigh*
haha pleb.

i'll clone an alakazam for you but you'll have to wait till I finish the game :P

Pokeh

Yz

bump

SHINY CHARIZARD GOT

DISCORD killyzkill

Vobck

pleb
was that on wonder trade or smth

Yz

nope bred it got it 7th try
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

still cool. i came across 2 legit shinies in my life. 1 i was too stupid to catch, 1 i didnt save after catching. both 11 years apart. ahah

Yz

i think this is my first legit shiny, my sister had a shiny kadabra it was killa
DISCORD killyzkill

123idiot123

i wish they didnt make shiny blastoise look like such a ***got

black blastoise would be so cool

Cooky

im really lucky with shinys - I never actually tried to get a shiny but i've gotten quite a few including dialga on my first encounter on diamond/pearl

others include

spearow on fire red
makuhita on emerald
numel on emerald
gastrodon on diamond

i think thats it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-