April 28, 2024, 03:19:38 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on November 21, 2014, 06:53:19 PM
It feels like the original ruby/sapphire. It even has the same music.

thats good

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on November 21, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
It feels like the original ruby/sapphire. It even has the same music.

thats good

It is!
I was nerding out the entire intro.

Cooky

i wonder if it will have that annoying mach bike puzzle thing on that tower where rayquaza is

that thing used to piss me off so much. you had to go fast to avoid falling in the holes as they broke, but you had to go around corners and stuff without bumping anything or you fell to the bottom and had to start over

kaos555

Quote from: Pokeh on November 21, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
ORAS is out. I have to wait 3 weeks to get it. fml.

I got it as soon as gamestop opened this morning.
It feels like the original ruby/sapphire. It even has the same music. I'm definitely excited to get to the later game.
Does it really?

I need to get it, ddaaaaannng.

Gonna go work the corner for the money.

The music from that game was so good p.p

The path is open.

Pokeh

Quote from: Pokeh on November 21, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
ORAS is out. I have to wait 3 weeks to get it. fml.

I got it as soon as gamestop opened this morning.
It feels like the original ruby/sapphire. It even has the same music. I'm definitely excited to get to the later game.

I couldn't resist and came across a youtuber playing the first 10 minutes of it. ****ing amazing and nostalgic. The reviews are amazing too...I had to force myself to stop watching. I'll be buying the game after my exams are done with. distractions, distractions...

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 21, 2014, 08:04:55 PM
I couldn't resist and came across a youtuber playing the first 10 minutes of it. ****ing amazing and nostalgic. The reviews are amazing too...I had to force myself to stop watching. I'll be buying the game after my exams are done with. distractions, distractions...

You get a shiny beldum if you get it sooner than later.
And it has really good moves, unlike a normal beldum. Not sure when it ends, but might wanna look into that.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on November 21, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

And it has really good moves, unlike a normal beldum. Not sure when it ends, but might wanna look into that.
It lasts quite a while, I think till January 13-15th or something like that.

The path is open.

Pokeh

yeah it comes with the mega stone too i believe. it'll be similar to the torchic distribution in XY. Which lasted almost a year after the game was out. So I should be fine lol

how far are you in the game? what badge? (pls spoiler free zone)

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 21, 2014, 09:01:45 PM

yeah it comes with the mega stone too i believe. it'll be similar to the torchic distribution in XY. Which lasted almost a year after the game was out. So I should be fine lol

Just the second so far, the gyms are different but every single pokemon (both from grass and trainers so far) are the exact same as ruby/sapphire.
Few small details that look different are a few berry trees are moved.

But most importantly, contests are back!
Along with secret bases and the berry crushing game.

Sadly, it uses the same brendan/may from ruby/sapphire and you can't change their appearance at all. It also maintains the bikes so no skates, and the camera is rarely closeup, so it feels like an original pokemon birds eye view, but with better graphics.

FalseProphet

So depressed, have to wait til 28th til it comes out in the uk :(....
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

FalseProphet

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Destiny Deoxys
will always be my favourite.
Followed by Heroes.

kaos555

Ahh, My favorite Pokemon movie by far is 4Ever: Voice of the Forest

Onion fairies are my favorite.

The path is open.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on November 22, 2014, 01:13:40 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on November 21, 2014, 09:01:45 PM

Just the second so far, the gyms are different but every single pokemon (both from grass and trainers so far) are the exact same as ruby/sapphire.
Few small details that look different are a few berry trees are moved.

But most importantly, contests are back!
Along with secret bases and the berry crushing game.

Sadly, it uses the same brendan/may from ruby/sapphire and you can't change their appearance at all. It also maintains the bikes so no skates, and the camera is rarely closeup, so it feels like an original pokemon birds eye view, but with better graphics.

****. I'm gonna play this game for two weeks straight when I get it...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-