May 02, 2024, 10:34:27 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on June 11, 2014, 02:16:22 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 10, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
uh no this is battlespot where #1 in the world is just over 2k lol gen 6 btw get ur facts str8 :3

i'm not talking about showdown idiot
i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot. i capped at #3, and the highest i've ever seen on a ladder is 2.2k. also, the CREs of players such as #3 and #1 are generally very close. #1 is rarely ever above 2.1k, and #3 is generally still within 2k. it's how the algorithms for CREs are calculated.

besides, ur not even playing OU; ur playing some ****ty unofficial tier. that really helps ur cause bro cause i definitely didn't show a bunch of zealies me getting 1900 in showdown in ****ty unofficial tiers in less than 1 week. actually, those tiers were more official than this one because they were still recognized. 1900 5th gen NU > 1700 in some ****ty tier with gay little rules

also, as far as i know (i read about where the best players currently play), the best players play in showdown, which is where they've played since gen 5.

EDIT: omg LOL, this is WiFi. i hate to burst your bubble, but wifi rankings don't mean jack ****. most players on wifi are ****ing awful. i remember when i used to lurk on smogon, people who played in shoddy (and later PO) made fun of how bad wifi players were. i still see people dissing wifi players all the time. LOL

lmAO, scrub

DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on June 11, 2014, 02:42:49 AM
i'm not talking about showdown idiot i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot.

also, as far as i know (i read about where the best players currently play), the best players play in showdown, which is where they've played since gen 5.

Seems Poke never stated exactly what he was bragging about in the first place. "OMG GOT 1700..." And was no mention of where, and what kind of battle in the first place. Then come along Lyfe and his ego, talking **** about something different, cause he randomly  thought up the wrong place and tier Poke was bragging about. Then comes in Poke explaining what ranking system he is bragging about, and wrongfully calls out Lyfe (just like Lyfe did), who just like Poke, never stated what place he was talking about.

SRH, so stupid.
when i said "in canada" I think i made it obvious it wasn't any showdown or PO live tier. since they don't have that.

uh no this is battlespot where #1 in the world is just over 2k lol gen 6 btw get ur facts str8 :3

i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot.
besides, ur not even playing OU; ur playing some ****ty unofficial tier.
had a good laugh there. smogonfegs think they're official when their tiers are based off of popularity. You realize what just happened to the UU tier with all the drops?

Yeah because the official pokemon game under nintendo who's hosting the tier must be unofficial to the almighty smogon-tier

also wifi battles are only bad if your rating is low. after 1600 all you face is japanese ****wads with 6iv shiny mons. you probably wouldn't know since you haven't even played on wifi and are basing your stuff on assumption

edit: ur all retarded and tricky stop being gay you dont even play pokemon lol

Yz

lyfw saied you;re a dumbass ***got on mic lmao
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

loooooool so srs

Yz

ur so srsly bad at this game (pokemonn)
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

is that you talking over how much you've seen me play or lyfe talking over how much he's seen me play

Yz

**** man i don't know im just siding for everyone
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

Mega kyogre types: electric/water
Thunder STAB
hell yeah

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on June 11, 2014, 02:46:36 AM

i'm talking about shoddy battle and pokemon online, where a lot of the best players of the game played, idiot. i capped at #3, and the highest i've ever seen on a ladder is 2.2k. also, the CREs of players such as #3 and #1 are generally very close. #1 is rarely ever above 2.1k, and #3 is generally still within 2k. it's how the algorithms for CREs are calculated.

besides, ur not even playing OU; ur playing some ****ty unofficial tier. that really helps ur cause bro cause i definitely didn't show a bunch of zealies me getting 1900 in showdown in ****ty unofficial tiers in less than 1 week. actually, those tiers were more official than this one because they were still recognized. 1900 5th gen NU > 1700 in some ****ty tier with gay little rules

EDIT: omg LOL, this is WiFi. i hate to burst your bubble, but wifi rankings don't mean jack ****. most players on wifi are ****ing awful. i remember when i used to lurk on smogon, people who played in shoddy (and later PO) made fun of how bad wifi players were. i still see people dissing wifi players all the time. LOL

lmAO, scrub

loool

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Communist

Animes weren't famous when I was so young.

KillerPig

Quote from: Communist on June 11, 2014, 12:30:26 PM
idk what u consider old
but as far as i know 12 years old is still pretty young

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Communist on June 11, 2014, 12:30:26 PM
where do animes come in discussion here

Pokeh

Watch "MEGA SABLEYE! Pokemon Omega Ruby & Pokemon Alpha ..." on YouTube
MEGA SABLEYE! Pokemon Omega Ruby & Pokemon Alpha ...: http://youtu.be/l9hPZud9d0w

Lalwkfjdoendidddj

KillerPig

i want mega cacturne
cacturne is my *****

Pokeh

i think E3 is about wrapping up and Gamefreak decided to release more screenshots:

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/pics.shtml

(scroll down for newer ones)

also

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire — New Hoenn Adventure!

New game trailer released as well as Mega Diancie revealed and Diancie event finally going to be revealed in X Y. YESSSS

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-